Page 7 of 23 « First<56789>Last »
Topic Options
#16750 - 12/22/08 08:50 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Morgan]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
I also like knives. I have a version of #5 (the butterfly knife) but the steel is black and the blade is longer. I also have all sorts of other kooky things, including a lighter that doubles as a stiletto, and a flashlight that shoots mace.

I also have several swords. I sleep with one of them by my bed. Intruders please.

#16751 - 12/22/08 08:58 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Dan_Dread]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
I also like knives. I have a version of #5 (the butterfly knife) but the steel is black and the blade is longer.

The knife is actually a German military knife, vintage 1960+/-. It's technically not a butterfly... the blade goes THROUGH the haft to set into place and works on a hinged "piston" like the one below. Mins is about double the size of the one in this pic, which is from WWII.

#16756 - 12/22/08 10:59 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Jake999]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Oh..My mistake then! \:\)

#16760 - 12/23/08 12:13 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Jake999]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

I have carried a knife since 16 or 17... They are mostly used in diners and restaurants...

Hmm funny I have a version of the number 5 but I'm sure I have a cheap copy knife... It's around here in some drawer I really do not like it, I hate the design... I also think I had something like the number 7 back in the day...

Heroic attempt at a topic save: Fetish? Well I guess I am into pretty eyes and lips... Surprising I usually am turned off by women who are heavily tattooed on the upper torso, breasts, and arms... Go figure...

~T~

#16767 - 12/23/08 10:06 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Morgan]
silligum_diaboli Offline
stranger

Loc: redhill, surrey , UK
 Originally Posted By: Morgan
Really, I think I got mine at a flea market in the city or long island about 10-12 years ago. I keep it in my linen closet.
I stash them all over the place.

M

same I have them everywhere, I dont seem to go anywhere without having a small knife on me :P old habits I guess

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread

I also have several swords. I sleep with one of them by my bed. Intruders please.

ooooh what kind of swords :D:D

Edited by silligum_diaboli (12/23/08 10:07 AM)

#18602 - 01/22/09 04:18 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: silligum_diaboli]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
I recently tainted Mike's "Lawnchair evangelist" thread in the Video section by insinuating that the idiot in the video was probably a rabid Panty-sniffer.

The thread took a very interesting turn after that.

i thought I'd stick a quick mention of it in this thread, where it probably belongs!

To cut a long story short, back in the days when I lived in share housing, there was a very wierd character that used to pinch our knickers- we were all none the wiser (just wondering where our undies were vanishing to) until one of the girls went into this dudes room for some reason, and spotted a pair draped over his bedside lamp, which was a naked lightbulb[I have since been woken up to the fact that it is a well known method used by the discerning Panty-sniffer to revive the smell when the crotch of the pants are draped over the hot bulb}

Anyone else in to (or had a brush with ) Panty sniffing and/or Panty-sniffers?

Edited by spiderbreeder (01/22/09 04:19 AM)

#18603 - 01/22/09 04:36 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: spiderbreeder]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
when i was around 12, I had this American Indian contractor hit on me. He was doing work in my grandmothers house. My leopard underwear went missing and I know he took them.

M

#18604 - 01/22/09 05:32 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Morgan]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Like I said... everyone sniffs the panties... I could be killed for giving this secret...

#18608 - 01/22/09 07:04 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: daevid777]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
Shit, so it's a really prevalent practice then?

Thanks for the insight on this guys,I've really woken up...

I live with a male housemate that I've known for years, he's like my brother- but come to think of it, I've had acouple of my black, shoestring G-strings just vanish without a trace, never to be found..

Reading all of these illuminating posts has given me a rough idea about where they might be - HOLY HELL!!

I sincerely hope that my suspicions aren't correct- just the thought of my brotherly housemate taking deep, ecstatic nostril quaffs of my daks is almost too much for me to even think about.

I'm keeping my clothes hamper in my room from now on, and my undies in a locked stronghold box. \:o

#18611 - 01/22/09 07:53 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: spiderbreeder]
Jake999 Offline

The g-string panties are really a treat for a panty sniffer. They can tie 'em real tight around their ears and snort their favorite scents while listening to Aqualung.

Actually, though, there's quite an underground market for used women's panties. I've known some women who wear them for two days and sell them... they charge more for panties with "extras," like semen stains, having been worn while masturbating, while exercising, etc.

For a while it was a fairly stock item for fetishists on EBAY until someone complained and they cracked down (no pun intended).

#18632 - 01/22/09 09:44 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Jake999]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
Check craiglist. Every couple of days an ad will pop up from someone selling used panties. It seems the most expensive ones involve a face to face meeting, where the chick will drop them right there and hand them over to you. From there the prices go down slightly for the ones that include the extras that Jake mentioned. These are usually shipped to the buyer. In fact, if you have little clue of what fetishes and folks are up to out there, check your local craiglist. Look in casual encounters, men seeking men, romantic encounters (usually anything but romantic), and erotic services. It's free, you don't need an account, and you might just see your neighbors seeking 3 hung black men to do the wife while the hubby watches.

#18636 - 01/22/09 10:16 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: fakepropht]
Jake999 Offline

Originally Posted By: fakepropht
It's free, you don't need an account, and you might just see your neighbors seeking 3 hung black men to do the wife while the hubby watches.

Millie, now what you gonna do with three hung black men while I watch? I mean, they's just there, swangin' in the wind from them trees there in the woods outside of Macon, an' TRUS ME woman, they's daed. DAED, I tell ya... they ain't no good for nobody no mo' an' Ah'm here t'tell ya I don' much cotton to no... what? WHAT? Well, that's a different thing altogether now, Millie. 'Scuse me. You 'spose I can get out the old instamatic?

Hung black men has a whole nother connotation down heah....

#18654 - 01/23/09 01:02 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: spiderbreeder]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: spiderbreeder
I sincerely hope that my suspicions aren't correct- just the thought of my brotherly housemate taking deep, ecstatic nostril quaffs of my daks is almost too much for me to even think about.

So then it would be bad if I reminded you that he might not only be sniffing them, but also wearing them.

#18656 - 01/23/09 01:17 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Jake999 Offline

LOL! Or, shades of Portnoy's Complaint, wearing them on his head while he masturbates, moaning "THEREAL!!!" (was a play on The Real McCoy)

#18716 - 01/24/09 03:08 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Now that I'm on my way to becoming a professional panty sniffer... I would have to disagree with the "wearing" part.

I mean, I think that would go against the original intent...

Otherwise, all kinds of creeps would just be smelling their own underwear... and who wants to do that? Okay, maybe some people...

Nevermind, I'm still working on my Pregnancy Fetish Anonymous gig... so I can't be trusted, or believed... thanks Zephyrgirl.

Page 7 of 23 « First<56789>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.