Page 1 of 23 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#8075 - 04/21/08 10:00 PM Fetishes
Daemon Offline
lurker

Loc: Minnesota
Rev. LaVey taught that sensuality is very much central to the essence of Satanism. Given that philosophy, fetishes would be perhaps one of the most powerful elements of Satanic practice due to their ability to arouse pleasure in the strongest sense. Would anyone care to share and chat about their fetishes?
#8077 - 04/21/08 11:50 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Daemon]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
I have a few:

Fetish

#8110 - 04/23/08 01:46 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Daemon]
Ringmaster Offline

Loc: Salem Oregon
have a couple the only one i'll share is foreplay.
why don't you break the ice and talk about some of yours, just a recomendation.

Edited by ringmaster (04/23/08 01:47 AM)

#8194 - 04/26/08 08:07 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Ringmaster]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
I have lots, but i'm afraid to share most.

I have this thing for girls with braces. I don't know why, they're just cute.

I have this thing for really dumb girls, like Cher from Clueless remember, but dumber. A girl thats all smiles with slime for a brain. Because everything I say sounds absolutely brilliant to her.

I have a thing for Dr. Drew from Love Line (KROQ). His glasses makes him look hot and sexy.

I like getting bit. Then I have this thing where I get turned on watching my girlfriend eat her food. When she's chewing away and garfing down her dinner. I'll french kiss her with her mouth full of chewed up food. Its sexy for some reason.

Then I have this panty wetting fetish, and it takes a while for me to get her to do these things for me. I like to either watch her wet her panties, or just watch her piss on things, like vegetables or a cabbage; i don't know.

I have this thing for soft hair. It turns me on to smell it and feel it; then i'll just rub it on my muff or something.

I also for some strange reason get all horny when i go hiking or go on nature walks in the mountains. I don't think I'd last in a nudist colony in the woods, i'd be dripping stuff down my legs.

I love high heels, stockings, and corsets. And playing house... but i won't talk about that cuz its embracing.

Then I just have the usual exibitionist sex stuff, like we'd park our car off the road somewhere, get naked and trib or something.

Ok, thats some of mine. It'll be interesting to see what fetishes others have. I here the most conservative are the freakiest.

Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (04/26/08 08:23 PM)

~~352~~

#8195 - 04/26/08 08:36 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
I have a thing for girls with braces too, the really ute, fair skinned Canadian girls with braces look sooo keyutee. ^^. Lol.

Umm, blood play and pain during intimacy are definetly turn ons for me so in turn they go in with biting being a big fetish of mine. I like biting and savagely ripping away and having the same done to me.

Umm girls looking up at me, acting all cute, with the adroable eyes. I find that a big turn on and a huge fetish of mine.

I also have this fetish of trying different things and different positions in during sexual intimacy.

I might list some more here if I think of any. I agree with you Kayla, it will be interesting to see some Fetishes of others here. See ya around, good night.

~~Snow~~.

#8196 - 04/26/08 08:42 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: PigFeeder]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Good Nite.

savagely biting... i don't know about getting maimed and disfigured; just enough to hurt good and leave a mark for a while.

I don't have a fetish for midgets; but i'll probably try a midget guy someday, they look fun. It'll probally feel like you got a thumb all up in there... he might be able to hit the G Spot real good.

Have you or any guys here ever had their guy G spot massaged, and like it?

Kayla

~~352~~

#8198 - 04/26/08 11:25 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
I dream of everything from Magickal Genies,to mermaids and other
Greek,Roman,women.I dream of AthenA.Those women who are very Artistic and creative with anything from cooking to debating,and just plain out of the closet naughty.I have fetishes for strong Women,opinions of those who are thinking,strong,and sexy...

"I dream of you"

#8199 - 04/26/08 11:35 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Isaak w shipley]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Isaak w shipley
I dream of everything from Magickal Genies,to mermaids and other
Greek,Roman,women.I dream of AthenA.Those women who are very Artistic and creative with anything from cooking to debating,and just plain out of the closet naughty.I have fetishes for strong Women,opinions of those who are thinking,strong,and sexy...

"I dream of you"

*Gasp!*

Isaak! You're back... and you spell good? I missed you. I thought you took to much drugs and fell off a cliff or something! The forests in Tennessee are thick.

Be more detailed about your Fetish, I wanna feel it!

I've been thinking about you. Here's a song for you:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=g40c6iAEHpc

<3 Kayla

~~352~~

#8202 - 04/26/08 11:56 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
"A woman of Wisdom and war.A 5th century B.C.,Godess.One who tears my heart/soul out of my chest each time I caress.A Woman feared and reverd.A master with the art of control yet can bow and be submissive when it is time for one,on one.I love the strong,the tried and true.Red,White,and blue.One who is god-like in her instincts and loves to bite,not to hard but hard ennough for me to go yes!!!That hurts so good!The woman who will lend control but take control at all times,a true blue mistery.The one who will make you feel powerful,yet weak all at the sametime,has control all the while,but letting you feel in-control.A warrior,Warlord of strong will,and who's not afraid to have the head cut off the Gor-Gon-Medusa's...A larger than life creature of the night/day

"I dreamed of you"
"You know who."

"I dream of you"

#8209 - 04/27/08 01:44 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Sinistar Offline

Loc: New York City
Right now as I'm typing, I'm eating and wearing my glasses because the screen's blurry. I'm also pretty fatigued from that hike that I just took...I had to take a shower and made sure to shampoo and condition my hair.

I have a thing for women in uniform - police, military, waitressing.

Feet are good. The right shoes are even better.

Women inked up with just the right amount - not more than me.

Women with glasses are great too. I love that librarian look.

Tights are making a comeback so I'm loving life right now...

Why does this thread sound like we're all thinking out loud?

#8210 - 04/27/08 01:59 AM Re: Fetishes [Re: Sinistar]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Sinistar
Right now as I'm typing, I'm eating and wearing my glasses because the screen's blurry. I'm also pretty fatigued from that hike that I just took...I had to take a shower and made sure to shampoo and condition my hair.

LMAO! OMG Sin, you're like my dream girl!

You like girls with glasses. I can appreciate the Librarian/Lawyer girl look. But i'm not into smart girls, because... first its bad enough i would have to live with one and listen to her bitch and complain about her drama and life's problems... and not listening to mine; but with one who thinks she is smart she'll also just get into arguments with me.

Inked up girls? Like Suicide Girls? Those girls look slightly butch.

It sound like we're thinking out loud cuz we're doing it all wrong. we're just making lists, when we should be writing short eroticas about our fetishes. That would be fun. I'll start! Later, let me put all my afore mentioned fetishes together into an erotic fantasy first...

K

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (04/27/08 02:01 AM)

~~352~~

#8216 - 04/27/08 02:15 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Simon Offline
pledge

I have a large fethis for ladies with bracers, though I haven't had the guts to go oral with one of them yet:P. And if a girl, during sex, drives hr nails into my back and rip them downwards. I so totaly come^^. And I can absoutely say that I like the uniform gigg, and a big thumbs up for stripping!

I also like the naughty girls, the ones with the "hungry" look in their eyes. And the last thing I am going to say to wrap this reply up. Is that it is so hot to look at women masturbating^^

#8217 - 04/27/08 03:00 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Simon]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Simon
I have a large fethis for ladies with bracers, though I haven't had the guts to go oral with one of them yet:P. And if a girl, during sex, drives hr nails into my back and rip them downwards. I so totaly come^^. And I can absoutely say that I like the uniform gigg, and a big thumbs up for stripping!

I also like the naughty girls, the ones with the "hungry" look in their eyes. And the last thing I am going to say to wrap this reply up. Is that it is so hot to look at women masturbating^^

I didn't know the braces thing was popular! Why is that? I can't figure out why I like it myself; but I do.

I love it when a stripper shoves her bunghole in my face and smothers it. I like watching a girl i'm with getting fucked in the ass by a guy; just to watch thoe, and to watch her expression on her face, like it hurts, but in an oh so good way. Okay that it.

Kayla

~~352~~

#8221 - 04/27/08 04:56 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Simon Offline
pledge

The bracers I were acctualy supprised by myself, but they are so cute.

#8229 - 04/27/08 06:59 PM Re: Fetishes [Re: Daemon]
Stag Offline
pledge

Area Man Has Naked-Lady Fetish

Stag

Page 1 of 23 12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.