Page 2 of 5 <12345>
Topic Options
#8275 - 04/29/08 05:29 PM Re: Mentoring [Re: Isaak w shipley]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
Im am still confused and in-self-denial.I want everyone to know that,It's not just heresy or being a punk to the people of hard core Satanist,that follow La-vey's or Crowley's theme's to the core,or just to piss the Church off,either.I am a theist some say I hear your voice as I write things at this moment.I am studing all the major Orders,of the 9th degree rules and fleeting,banishing,and self-serving Magick.I am not denying that I have a beef with the Liars and hypocrites who deny themselves,and will fall into a tail-spin-because Trying to stay self-rightous for your self-serving-beliefs,are a abomination to the animal you are inside.Bumpin on the Cure,taking some poppy and Morphing with my dreams at this moment in time I am medicated,not sedated to my dreams,feelings,and of-course Morpheous-The great-helps the numbing-right along.I feel that to be a true Magician,and Satanist that first you have to be accepted as a automatic Heretick of the church.Right or wrong,I reach out on a limb today to see if somebody will help in my conquest for the knowlege and themes of the Worship.If not I am teaching my-self-regardless.I-have a picture of Crowley I study in his full bright-light of darkness which the doors to zepp studied.I believe that Washinton and franklin,were partners to the full.One The warlord,the other,the chess playing Celeberty,also in their Masonick uniforms,so tell me there is no connection,tell me I lie,or am confused,but I know Im not,I see the Master-game-picture here under the veil of silence.I see the connection in the bills I pay,spend with the all seeing Eye on the back,So am I wrong.I will study to the best of my ability and hopefully,no,I will find what I need.I you ablige your opinion I will gladly Debate....

"Help"

#8278 - 04/29/08 07:06 PM Re: Mentoring [Re: Isaak w shipley]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"Christ was a ceremonial witch or shaman.Helping with words and believing in the self to get things done,not anyone else"

They actually thought he was a dangerous rabble rouser who caused too much trouble hence, the killed him.

"a tree in the ground for the divine mother-earth"
wow, you are a pagan satanist....

"they say we are of god,but spit at all humanity
actually they think everyone but themselves is going to hell, hence they try to convert everyone still sending out missionaries to africa na d such places.

why wont you write using proper english grammer?
it would make more sense and make your posts more readable and intelligent

Morg

#8281 - 04/29/08 09:39 PM Re: Mentoring [Re: Morgan]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
Thank you.
I am frustrated by my typing ability.
Sometimes all is well,however it seems that
I do have a problem that needs solving.
I am smart,but dumb at typing.
I need to slow my process of hyper-active nature down a bit.
This I hope looks alittle better since I am peaceful during the night.Always hyper-crazy in the day,but after mid-night
or at dusk also. Very calm and knowing the sun is going down.
I am such a slob at times with keys.
More Patience needed.

"Hail-satan"

#8287 - 04/30/08 12:43 AM Re: Mentoring [Re: Isaak w shipley]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
That does look a bit better, I've already suggested to you Isaak that you at least use a space after your periods. Otherwise your posts are extremely difficult to read and make the reader discouraged. When I read your posts I find myself often giving up half way through. Hopefully from now your posts change a bit.

Take care.
~~Snow~~.

#8333 - 05/01/08 08:17 PM Re: Mentoring [Re: Isaak w shipley]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Wow, thank you so much.
It is so much easier to read.
\:\)

Morgan

(No sarcasm at all)

#8789 - 05/17/08 11:51 PM Re: Mentoring [Re: Morgan]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
 Originally Posted By: Morgan

"a tree in the ground for the divine mother-earth"
wow, you are a pagan satanist....

so am i. except i dont just hug trees...

actually I clicked on this thread because I thought Morgan was offering free Mentoring for all interested. imagine my disappointment.

as for the outdated topic, I see absolutely nothing wrong with mentoring, either in the needing or the giving. it is not an oxymoron.
all great strains of thought, concepts, systems, movements, and disciplines have had teachers and students, codifying, applying, and transforming the basics.
without them you are just a lone weirdo making shit up.

#8854 - 05/20/08 08:09 PM Re: Mentoring [Re: Bacchae]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Hmm, not sure I want to know what you do to trees...

Dude, not much I could teach you.
You on the other hand, have taught me a bunch, and pointed me in cool directions...

I dont have a problenm with mentoring, its just people should be aware of whom they want to follow and get advice from.

M

#8893 - 05/22/08 09:38 AM Re: Mentoring [Re: Morgan]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
The mentor would have to be smart as well in how they mentor the mentored. ;D We all know this but Satanism isn't about being handfed information. Now with that being said it's definetly not a bad idea to have someone who knows there stuff, point you in the right direction and maybe give you a little kick in the ass?

~~Snow~~.

#8895 - 05/22/08 02:50 PM Re: Mentoring [Re: PigFeeder]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Just for shits and giggles…

Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
But I left so many posts here, these newbies started to write PM me asking me to mentor them in Satanism. So this is why i stay here. I guess this is my niche in this forum, a private mentor of sorts. In a way it feels, nice because i was thinking that i was wasting my time posting stuff up, because know one here seem to appreciate some of the interesting topics i post up.

So you’re an expert in Satanism now? Well the Satanist should choose his/her teacher wisely so maybe you are just getting the crumbs falling through the cracks… Did you ever think that? ~ta2zz

Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
Never thought about this - them being the undesirables. Good point. But they ask, and I tell them what I know. Perhaps not an expert on Satanism, just an expert in my own opinions on the matter \:\) but I tell them not to take what I share as authoritative.

In looking for a purpose to be here she realized her calling as a mentor… Some mentor no? First she mentors them then shes conducting an experiment with them… From never thinking she was getting the undesirables to them being her brothers and sisters, now they are just her ignorant money making trigger pulling foot solders…

What can you say to this besides what a pitiful vampire child… If you believe anything he/she/it ever said…

~T~

Choose your teacher wisely or better yet try to learn a lesson from everyone… You will learn more like that…

Edited by ta2zz (05/22/08 02:52 PM)
Edit Reason: Reason number 5

#8910 - 05/22/08 08:04 PM Re: Mentoring [Re: ta2zz]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

lol.

I just share what I know and has been pointed to me.
I point it out for others to look at too.
I get some questions from people thru my website, but I dont see the need at this point to "mentor" people.
The knowledge is all there is they look for it or just ask questions.

Just tired today of children trying to fly before they know how to crawl.

#8923 - 05/23/08 04:40 AM Re: Mentoring [Re: Morgan]
Amina Offline

Loc: Denmark
In Denmark we have very many school children who write on Satanism every year. As the only satanic organization in Denmark, and with no good danish books on Satanism we have had to make a rather large FAQ in Danish and many basic texts. We have "The Satanic Bible" in Danish, but the book is not very usable when schoolchildren try to write about Satanism and answer questions like "how many satanists are there in Denmark" or "How are Danish satanists organized and what do they do?" etc. Before we made the FAQ we had so many questions from schoolchildren and young satanists that it was impossible to answer them all, but today 99% of the questions people ask are already included in the FAQ, so if people don't find the answers themselves they are asked to look it up in the FAQ. One could view this as spoon feeding people, but in the case of young people one has to be realistic: it is hard to find serious information (especially if people are unable to read English), and with all the misinformation about Satanism there is no need to make it harder for young people who actually wants to learn about Satanism from satanists. If some of you answers questions on Satanism on a regular basis then maybe you could try to use some of your knowledge to write more basic texts or contribute to FAQs. This way more people get the benefit of your knowledge and the initiative and workload is returned to the newcommers and not to the old ones who get tiered of answering the same questions again and again.

- Amina

#9120 - 05/27/08 07:50 PM Re: Mentoring [Re: Amina]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

but honeychild, newbies dont like to read the faq's.....

M

#9144 - 05/28/08 04:42 AM Re: Mentoring [Re: Morgan]
Amina Offline

Originally Posted By: Morgan
but honeychild, newbies dont like to read the faq's.....

I know, but they learn when everyone points them to the FAQs when they ask old questions. In our org. people who ask questions are expected to have read the FAQ before they ask questions, and they are always ask to read it if there questions are already covered. If newbies don't want to use time reading they should join a religion focused on belief, not a religion focused on personal responsibility and undefiled wisdom.

- Amina

#9395 - 06/05/08 02:01 AM Re: Mentoring [Re: Isaak w shipley]
darkseeker Offline
stranger

There are so many diffrent ideas about Satanism...I don't think anyone can speak with absolute authority. I for one would love to listen to many of you share your thoughts, beliefs, and experiences regarding Satanism and the occult. It's not about avoiding the hard work of research but it is very inspiring to hear another person's story. I understand that some think "if I had to eat my peas growing up then so should you!" But I also feel that we could ease each other's burdens a bit by talking about our experiences. Then again, I guess that's what we're doing right now. Like it or not we have all just participated in some kind of mentoring. Interesting.
#9396 - 06/05/08 05:19 AM Re: Mentoring [Re: darkseeker]
Amina Offline

Originally Posted By: darkseeker
I understand that some think "if I had to eat my peas growing up then so should you!"

I think it is more about this: Some have been around for two weeks, two years or 20 years. New satanists appear and disappear every day. Exchanging experiences is a good thing, but it is understandable that the longer people have been in Satanism, the harder it is to get them to share experiences with every new satanists who turn up.

- Amina

Page 2 of 5 <12345>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.033 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.