Page 3 of 6 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#3696 - 01/25/08 04:52 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: ta2zz]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
Oh, for several months now there have been at least a dozen people who come to me for....advice...They want me to curse someone or
cast some spell. I see their interest is genuine, but I tell them that I cannot do magic for them, they have to learn it themselves.

people are practically banging on my door, so i decided to let them in. I told them to get a copy of the Satanic Bible and perform the rituals for themselves. Well, I wound up showing them how to do it. I simply did a toasting ritual, reading the various parts of the Satanic ritual in the Bible but leaving out the invocations for lust, destruction, etc. I simply toasted Anton LaVey and Karla, then closed with the Nineteenth Enochian key.

Group rituals are more of a consolidation of belief. I did not think that there would be the proper amount of focus to bring about any magical result other than that.

After a few days of being around these people, I realized that I am not really getting much out of this. people are coming to my place, taking up my time, and using up my energy. I felt like I was putting out and not really getting much back. So, Why bother?

#3754 - 02/01/08 09:16 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: ta2zz]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
I've been experienced with "grottos" to some extent. I started off with a small group of Satanists long ago when I was 14. We were founded by one guy who calls himself Caligula Simpson who was in prison. We called ourselves "Simpsonites." It was alright, except you end up getting retars in the group who don't do shit, and it falls apart. Other groups I started weren't much better or anymore productive. We met in coffee shops hung out, did rituals together... yeah, then the shit dies out. Became a Freemason at 21 with a few close LaVeyan Satanists of mine I had known for a while. There is this old now defunct side order of Masons once called the Order of the Owl we studied. We also studied Adam Weishaupt's Illuminati. The Order of the Owl was a group of Freemasons that met together and conducted business together for each other's welfare an benefit. So we took what we learned and made our own business "grotto." We're too old for the name game, so we don't bother or name the group. Everyone must be a LaVeyan Satanist and a Master Mason. We have a list of required reading. The main purpose of the group is to help members live a better life. We use three levels of membership. Second level members sware to pass Satanism and Freemasonry down to their children. Brothers who want the third level contribute $1000 to the pool. We use this to daytrade and invest and we share the profits evenly, and we do what we can as a financial cooperative to make money for each other. Times are rough these days. We use what magic we practice to help. It's been working for us.

~~352~~

#3792 - 02/02/08 08:40 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Venger Satanis]
drow666 Offline
stranger

Loc: seattle, wa.
i think it sounds like a good ideal.
#3793 - 02/02/08 08:43 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Satansfarm]
drow666 Offline
stranger

hi I was wondering where does a person go to learn how to perform a ritual
#3795 - 02/02/08 09:01 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: drow666]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: drow666

personally Drow I think you're better off practicing on your own first, to get the feel of things. What works for other people does not always work for you. Practice by yourself and get a feel for how you like to do things own your own first. The magic and rituals in the Satanic Bible are easy and basic to begin with, but powerful nonetheless. working with groups Drow might not always be a good idea if your doing a magical ritual because if one guy isn't all into it his mental output can fuck shit up for you... otherwise generic group ceremonies are fine. One thing you might want to check out to see how rituals are done is look up OTO. They have this Gnostic Catholic Mass which is opened to the public; its kinda gay and has nothing to do with Satanism proper, but hey! Its something.

~~352~~

#3812 - 02/03/08 01:36 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: drow666]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
 Originally Posted By: drow666

Luciferic gave a good answer. Practicing magic/ritual in groups is a horrible idea, imo, unless the practitioners are all experienced and on the same wavelength. How can you find your path when there are several other people surrounding you serving as distractions? It might help to start out as I did--take a basic ritual, even if it was written to be performed by a group (just change the wording), and do it yourself. Several times. Each time you perform it, you will notice things about it that you think you could improve upon, or alter, to suit your needs and preferences. Eventually, you'll be conducting your own rituals, written by you, for YOU, and you'll have a much more fulfilling experience.

By the way, please refrain from making "one-liner" posts. They just take up space on the page. If you want to reply to multiple posts, either copy and paste their quote in your reply (like I did in this one, answering your question), or break up your reply into blocks addressed to each post,

i.e.
Drow: blahblahblah, etc.

Bob: etcetclblahblah, etc.

#3815 - 02/03/08 01:48 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Nemesis]
Noc Offline
pledge

Loc: Delaware
I agree with Luciferic and nemisis on practicing on your own because you won't have so much pressure on you when your alone, then you would if you have a few people doing a ritual. I started out on my own many years ago and feel that its the best thing for me. I've tried over the years to sit in a ritual with 2 or others for rituals and it just didn't feel right to me.

I wasn't as focused in a crowd then I was being by myself. It was harder to focus my intent being surrounded with others because I had to wait on them do a particular thing and then another to do theres etc,,,

So it wouldn't hurt you to read a do a few basic rituals on your own until you feel comfortable and then if you want then go into a group and see how you feel. You might feel more attracted to being with others during ritual but the best way to find out is experience.

Good Luck

#3827 - 02/03/08 05:04 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
drow666 Offline
stranger

i agree with you I think, to truly be free a person must truely let go of all the lies.
#3828 - 02/03/08 05:09 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Noc]
drow666 Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Noc
I agree with Luciferic and nemisis on practicing on your own because you won't have so much pressure on you when your alone, then you would if you have a few people doing a ritual. I started out on my own many years ago and feel that its the best thing for me. I've tried over the years to sit in a ritual with 2 or others for rituals and it just didn't feel right to me.

I wasn't as focused in a crowd then I was being by myself. It was harder to focus my intent being surrounded with others because I had to wait on them do a particular thing and then another to do theres etc,,,

So it wouldn't hurt you to read a do a few basic rituals on your own until you feel comfortable and then if you want then go into a group and see how you feel. You might feel more attracted to being with others during ritual but the best way to find out is experience.

Good Luck
i will try that.

#4045 - 02/10/08 04:20 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: drow666]
Satansfarm Offline

"I will be the leader, I am sure that you will soon see things my way" I heard these chilling words echo from my "guest".

I made the mistake of inviting this creep into my lair for a
"satanic ritual" that he so direly needed me to perform for him.
he wants somebody out of the way. I told him that this was too personal for me to get involved in, and good naturedly showed him a Nineteenth key, solidarity thing. What else could a group ritual be good for unless the participants are really tight?

Now the little hitler is going to get his mustache cut and is all out for recruits. He's not using my lair for his fanclub.I will not permit it.
Quite frankly, coming out in public as a Satanist has been one disaster after another for me. I'm not that social a creature in the first place.

I want to crawl back into my crevice and be left alone.

GRRRRRRRRRRR

#4275 - 02/16/08 01:55 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Venger Satanis]
ScabbiusR.I. Offline
lurker

Grottoes are an important part in the philosophy of Satanism. If , indeed, you do have some yahoo who does something stupid and tells the police of a local satanic grotto, then chances are that you are not a good judge of character. This is the reason for Grotto Masters. I perform rituals local to my area and I keep new members out of the chamber until about 10 months of public group meetings (which are open to everyone) where I judge their character and collect enough funds from them to buy their membership, robes, amulet, ritual materials, etc. They apply to the CoS as active members and then we baptize them in the name of Satan. If they are not into it, they stop coming to meetings, we keep their money and they still know nothing of the rituals and/or grotto location. It's important that you don't let morons into your local group. The CoS is tolerant of grottoes and group activity and will assign a Grotto Master to act as priest until he/she becomes a priest or a priest joins your grotto. And one last thing: ANYONE WHO CLAIMS TO BE A SATANIST AT 14 AND HAS INVOLVED OR BEEN INVOLVED WITH MINORS (UNDER 18) OR NON-MEMBERS IN RITUALS IS GUILTY OF THE SIN OF STUPIDITY. WHEREAS, ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 WHO CLAIMS TO HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN A SATANIC RITUAL IS ALSO A BAD LIAR. Don't talk about what you don't know.

Scabbius R.I.

#4276 - 02/16/08 03:12 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: ScabbiusR.I.]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I was under the impression that the CoS disbanded all grottos and no longer recognizes them.
Unless they restarted it, and started recollection of membership upgrades for grotto masters.

"ANYONE WHO CLAIMS TO BE A SATANIST AT 14 AND HAS INVOLVED OR BEEN INVOLVED WITH MINORS (UNDER 18) OR NON-MEMBERS IN RITUALS IS GUILTY OF THE SIN OF STUPIDITY."

You don't have to be a member of the CoS to be a Satanist. Satanist come in all ages, shapes, and sizes. Its not about the age, its about the intelligence.

"WHEREAS, ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 WHO CLAIMS TO HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN A SATANIC RITUAL IS ALSO A BAD LIAR. Don't talk about what you don't know."

You don't have to be a member of the CoS to do rituals. You can be any age and do a ritual successfully. Its a matter of intelligence, ability, and understanding. Hell, you don't even have to be a Satanist to do a ritual successfully, just ask any Chaos magician about what they use.

Besides, the last I checked, the CoS bans people from asking too many questions, and they don't usually like those who post here. Besides, if you don't talk and questions things, you learn nothing.

Enjoy your time here,
Morgan

#4290 - 02/16/08 11:30 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Venger Satanis]
woreloque Offline
stranger

All religions are cabals of like minds and mutual interests AND the ability to act on such interests usually meaning wealth/money. All religions are based on money available to participate in the program of the moment and support infrastructure of the group, facilities, etc.. essentially all are social clubs even those based on roving monks living off a greater society. You have to exist in good times to have the luxury to exist off others. Again, wealth/money has to be in play to have the luxury of religion or anything else beyond survival.
Having connections to others of like mind in real time could be interesting if not regimented into regulated peer motivated participation. In other words something much less than a cult mentality and thus protecting a sense of individuality along with paying one's fair share.
Religions are an excuse for having a social club. Religions also can be social diseases. The caveat being anything organized is corrupt.
The Satanic Bible is a guidebook for organized activities, individual thought and mutual interests.

#4508 - 02/24/08 05:01 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: woreloque]
Satansfarm Offline

The disaster of attempting to involve others in Satanic rituals is haunting me still. A certain person incessantly badgered me
to form a grotto, a satanic "club." I fell for it. I admit, I am a loner and should not try to form such unions on my own. I am not
that fond of sharing my private space with anyone, and this experience is giving me a sound thrashing. Since I prefer to be alone, I am not that well versed in the judgement of character department. I have opened my home to
a Psychic Vampire. He is not truly interested in Satanism, just the contents of my cupboard. He demand attention, he is psychotic.HE HAS DESTROYED MY PROPERTY. I may be forced to go to the police now. They helped me out before, and I fear that my Satanic
face is becoming a bit too familiar with them.
I will get over this disaster and get on with my life.
This has to be drilled into my head, and hopefully for this one time only. I even have posted a sign on my door. It reads:

I HAVE MOVED
GET LOST
THIS MEANS YOU
YES, YOU.

This is the absolute truth.
I feel like an idiot.

I am in trouble now with my landlord. I am cussing myself with this
blunder. My advice: DO NOT ALLOW LONELINESS TO BE YOUR DOWNFALL.

#4534 - 02/25/08 03:33 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Satansfarm]
Jeseth Offline
pledge

Loc: California
I'd participate in this sort of activity, if I could find a group of local Satanists who weren't semi-psychotic theists. Socializing with like-minded people is always enjoyable.

Page 3 of 6 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.