Page 4 of 6 « First<23456>
Topic Options
#4557 - 02/26/08 01:49 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Jeseth]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
All I can say is that you must thoroughly check out a person before
bringing them to your house. then again, my standards were incredibly low otherwise, this person would never have been invited in the first place. As far as I am concerned, heavy boozing and drugs are not appropriate behavior in my lair.I work too hard to get what I have.

#4559 - 02/26/08 02:30 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Satansfarm]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
 Originally Posted By: Satansfarm
All I can say is that you must thoroughly check out a person before
bringing them to your house. then again, my standards were incredibly low otherwise, this person would never have been invited in the first place. As far as I am concerned, heavy boozing and drugs are not appropriate behavior in my lair.I work too hard to get what I have.

Take that as experience. You've suffered the consequences, and now you've learned from them. That's the only consolation you can gain from this event now. It should get easier from now on, so long as you keep watch on on people around you, of which I'm sure you'll be capable of doing.

#4588 - 02/27/08 02:49 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: DistroyA]
Satansfarm Offline

oh well.
i get alot of helpfrom the landlord and building security as well....(chuckle)I am also beginning to feel that the benefits I get from magic are really quite impossible to share. It just doesn't feel right. Magic is secretive in nature. the joy of discovery is something EXTREMELY private. I might talk about it in these forums, but believe me, I will never be that specific. I've already had to tone down my presentation. I have been alone in this for many years. It is like adjusting my protocol interface, we are different countries. The world is a rough neighborhood.

#4624 - 02/28/08 04:09 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Satansfarm]
Satansfarm Offline

And so, dear reader, perhaps you are wondering why oh why would I want to be involved with a grotto or church or any other Satanic organization? Well, it so happens that I had come under fire in my community for being a Satanist. Yes, i live in San Francisco, the city in which Satanism ala Lavey was founded years ago. This is a city renowned for its so called tolerance. Today's san francisco is the antithesis of the summer of love, haight ashbury days. Homophobia is quite rampant. Materialism is the rule of this roost today. People are nosey, vindictive, and rather INTOLERANT.
I was approached and condemned by Catholic priests, smarmy evangelists, do-gooder religionists. As a matter of fact, one of these idiots is sitting next to me right now in the library, spying on me as I type this. Heh heh heh. Its a fishbowl world full of fishy people.
I thought that perhaps I should see out others who believe as i do. We could share recipes and stuff. maybe we could help protect each other.
This is also a rather crummy idea. Online, I am verbally assaulted by so-called satanists. They are so much more satanic than I. There are other people who simply masquerade as Satanists. They have no true interest. They only want to get close enough to me to take advantage of my hospitality. They drain me like the leechlike psychic vampires they are.
I feel more alone now that I tried to reach out than ever.
I suppose I will just have to hang out with Beelzebub.
We have always been cool.
I can keep my candles burning. Human beings are decidedly inferior in regards to their capacity for companionship.

#4625 - 02/28/08 04:20 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Satansfarm]
Jeseth Offline
pledge

Loc: California
Satansfarm, you should try Meetup.com if you're interested in meeting other Satanists in your area. I'm listed there as well, and I've been considering organizing something in the future.

#4637 - 02/29/08 12:12 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Jeseth]
Satansfarm Offline

Thankyou, Jeseth
There is a very good occult shop in Oakland called ancient ways.
ever been there? there is a crummy shop in SF called sword in the stone. I highly recommend to stay away from it. They don't like Satanists there. The guy asked me my spiritual leanings and practically cringed when I told him that I am a LaVeyan.

#4638 - 02/29/08 12:13 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Satansfarm]
Satansfarm Offline

jeez. all i wanted was a few black candles.
i find black shoe polish on white candles works just as well.
i am not sure if the fumes are toxic, though.

#4639 - 02/29/08 12:22 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Satansfarm]
Jeseth Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Satansfarm
i am not sure if the fumes are toxic, though.

Yes. Yes, they are. You should be fine if you have good ventilation though.

I've been to that store in San Francisco, but I've never been to the one in Oakland. Ancient Ways, huh? I'll check it out. I used to buy black candles at Hot Topic - that's right, Hot Topic - because they sold them at good prices. They stopped selling them though, so now I rarely go there... unless it's to buy my girlfriend slutty goth clothes.

#4641 - 02/29/08 01:40 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Jeseth]
Satansfarm Offline

well, here is another tip for you.
walgreens carries the black candles for halloween.
just after, they are HALF PRICE!!!!!!
hee hee
I clean them out every year
the eqinox(?) is drawing near...the spring,
the affirmation of life and growing things
i do so love my plants
ancient ways is on telegraph in the twenties, near this adult dvd store....near the dmv

#4671 - 03/01/08 02:22 AM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Satansfarm]
Engel08 Offline
stranger

I JUST heard of Ancient Ways while looking up other things. But never seen it with my own eyes.

#4679 - 03/01/08 09:52 AM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Engel08]
Satansfarm Offline

Ancient Ways is a little store on the corner. It has the usual altar stuff and candles, incenses and oils, etc. I only go to a store like this if I can't get what I'm looking for elsewhere. Why pay a buck a piece when ya can get it fer a quarter?
#4716 - 03/03/08 01:00 AM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Satansfarm]
Jeseth Offline
pledge

I went by there yesterday. It was interesting, but they had absolutely no books on Satanism.

#4737 - 03/03/08 09:19 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Jeseth]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Most new age-y stores wouldn't bother to. Those nasty goth Satanists just aren't worth catering to. They mostly stock up on Wiccan reading material, and other "white light" studies like Shamanism (the watered-down version), Gemstone magic, Goddess-crap, and "What Your Cat Is Thinking". Disappointing to say the least. Your best bet would be surfing the web and finding occultist bookstores online, or at least a directory in your area of local shops that sell those items.

Ancient Ways sounds like a Wiccan store.

#4741 - 03/03/08 11:23 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Jeseth]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: Jeseth
I went by there yesterday. It was interesting, but they had absolutely no books on Satanism.

Jeseth go to Lulu.com

type in Satanism, luciferianism, vampyrism... whatever. They got all these really hard to find books.

I'm still trying to find a hard cover Satanic Bible. Anybody know where i can find one? I already tried eBay.

~~352~~

#4755 - 03/04/08 12:26 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Jeseth Offline
pledge

You're going to have a hard time finding one... They sell for upwards of $500 in good condition, and around $300 if they're damaged.

Thanks for the link, by the way.

Page 4 of 6 « First<23456>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.