Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>
Topic Options
#4762 - 03/04/08 04:26 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
Here ya go. SATANIC BIBLE HARDCOVER EDITION CLICK HERE.

#4771 - 03/04/08 09:12 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Asmedious]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: Asmedious

LOL! Oh my fucking god! 2000 and 3 dollars ! As if the 3 dollars had to be tossed in. Never mind. I'll copy the Satanic Bible into a hard cover book myself for free. wow; i liked Jeseth's pricing way better. Thanks for your help anyways Asthma-deus... wheeze wheeze.

~~352~~

#4776 - 03/05/08 12:23 AM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Jeseth Offline
pledge

Loc: California
 Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
I'll copy the Satanic Bible into a hard cover book myself for free.

What? You can do that?

#4780 - 03/05/08 01:18 AM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Jeseth]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Jeseth
I'll copy the Satanic Bible into a hard cover book myself for free.

What? You can do that?
Well yeah? all i have to do is buy a blank book with a hard cover, and transcribe the whole Satanic Bible into it? its cheaper than $2003!

~~352~~

#4787 - 03/05/08 06:23 AM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Not to mention it would be a much more personal item. I've read about dedicated Satanists copying the entire SB into their own blank tome, using an old-fashioned quill pen and dragon's blood ink. For some, it was a bit of a dark, meditative experience.

#4789 - 03/05/08 09:23 AM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Nemesis]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Nemesis
Not to mention it would be a much more personal item. I've read about dedicated Satanists copying the entire SB into their own blank tome, using an old-fashioned quill pen and dragon's blood ink. For some, it was a bit of a dark, meditative experience.

I've read the same thing too. So guys use this method as magic. They would concentrate on what they want while transcribing TSB, and when they finish it would come to them. I heard it works... but with that much focus anything would work. I was thinking of using squid ink, like from a squid, sinse they are the closest thing to a sea dragon (for Leviathan); but maybe the ink would rot and stink?

~~352~~

#4797 - 03/05/08 12:27 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Jeseth Offline
pledge

I don't think the ink itself would rot and stink. I found this video about harvesting squid ink. Your idea sounds great. It actually makes me want to try it.

#4823 - 03/05/08 05:44 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Jeseth]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
Wow. That much ink in one sack? Dear me. It makes me wonder if it would be worth harvesting all of those squids.

#4831 - 03/05/08 08:51 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: DistroyA]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

I think I missed the part where the ink gushes out like i had imagined? God Jes & Dis you know how much calamari we'd need to write out the whole SB? I saw some very big squid at the chinese supermarket. There's just no easy way around this huh?

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (03/05/08 08:52 PM)

~~352~~

#4836 - 03/05/08 10:56 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Selezen Offline
stranger

OR....

You could just buy a pen. lol

But if you absolutely need the squid ink i'm sure it's gotta be sold somewhere.

When in doubt... check Ebay.

good luck

#4838 - 03/05/08 11:21 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Selezen]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Selezen
OR....

You could just buy a pen. lol

But if you absolutely need the squid ink i'm sure it's gotta be sold somewhere.

When in doubt... check Ebay.

good luck

Squid ink on eBay? hmm...
Pen's aren't imaginative and magical Selezen, thats too passe. I know i've seen lots of squid at oriental food stores. Or i wonder if we can make ink out of herbs? You know, like a mixture of special herbs. Occult book stores in the real world are so hard to find these days. The closest one i know of by me that sells this kind of stuff is the Cat's Eye in Long Beach.

Does anybody here have this problem?

~~352~~

#4840 - 03/05/08 11:37 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Jeseth Offline
pledge

There are too many occult bookstores where I live... and none of them carry Satanic items. I'm pretty sure squid ink might be available bottled or canned, because there are recipes for pasta that require decent amounts of it. I'd say that if you have enough ink to make pasta, you can probably write out The Satanic Bible.

#4845 - 03/06/08 12:12 AM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: Jeseth]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Jeseth
There are too many occult bookstores where I live... and none of them carry Satanic items. I'm pretty sure squid ink might be available bottled or canned, because there are recipes for pasta that require decent amounts of it. I'd say that if you have enough ink to make pasta, you can probably write out The Satanic Bible.

LOL, ewe, what kinda pasta uses squid ink?

You're luck to have all those books stores. Down here in Yuppy Orange County the closest thing to an "occult" bookstore is this way gay place called the "Fairy Box." You walk in their and theres a lady who looks crazy with a big smile, and there's all these books and art work with fairies on them. In the back they have this skinny lady who reads Fairy cards. Its all pink inside. Its really tre fou fou. We can't even get a descent strip club down here Jes! I have to strip for my friends!

Berkley? By San fransisco? Are there any caves and tunnels under your city?

I read in one of Anton's book where he went exploring in some cave underneath Frisco, and she saw some creature that scared the shit out of him.

So me and my friends went exploring in this cave by the beach...
we smelt something bad... then... we heard this voice say: "Hey, get outta here, i live here!" We turned around...

...and it was a bum! He had a radio and cooking pots in there. We hung out with him. That's the closet I got to subterrainian creatures.

~~352~~

#4865 - 03/06/08 08:19 AM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
MaggotFaceMoe Offline

Loc: Finland
LOL, ewe, what kinda pasta uses squid ink?

Any black kind of pasta. And black olives are colored with it too.
Just had to come out with it...

#4874 - 03/06/08 12:26 PM Re: any interest in a Satanic Grotto? [Re: MaggotFaceMoe]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
You could check out Chinese/Japanese Specialty Markets for your ink needs. Squid Ink soup is a delicacy. You might have luck at a really good Spanish or Portuguese market as well. Good luck with your magick.

Page 5 of 6 « First<23456>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.