can give, you're an employee.
If you want the unseen world,
you're not living your truth.
Both wishes are foolish,
but you'll be forgiven for forgetting
that what you really want is
love's confusing joy."" - Rumi

"God is both Truth and Beauty..." - Plato

""Methinks I see the face of God when I look upon the naked body of my lady."" - Anon

""There is only one woman with many faces."" - Satan in The Last Temptation of Christ

""Wherever you see Beauty, there also is the face of God."" - Anon

If anything comes closest to a god/satan for me, worthy of adoration, it is women. Not necessarily them, but the luscious beauty that emanates from them.

This is a tribute to the gorgeous women of India. And the doo wop is great. It's good to be on the winning team:

Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (04/27/08 12:37 AM)

~~352~~

#8207 - 04/27/08 12:52 AM Re: Tribute To Women [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
Hot. I share your attraction to Indian women. Is it the big, doe like eyes and full mouth? Or the way they dress? Or just the way they exude femininity?

#8213 - 04/27/08 11:31 AM Re: Tribute To Women [Re: fakepropht]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Yes these girls are very pretty. However....

The maker of this video has a typical Indian name so we can assume he too is Indian. Yet, all of the girls in his video exhibit Aryan standards of beauty as opposed to the ethnic traits more typical of the people of central Asia.

Most Indians have darker skin, shorter squat bodies, rounder faces, and noses that are shorter and flatter. The girls in this video all have very light skin, long thin noses, oval faces, and appear to have taller slender bodies. Why?

The same is true for Latin America women. 'Hot' Latin women all exhibit the Aryan standard of beauty. No one ever holds up the more traditional Meso-American Indian as any standard of beauty. Why?

Even among African peoples, the standard of beauty is light skin, long 'European' noses, and long straight hair. Why?

Think about it....

#8214 - 04/27/08 12:02 PM Re: Tribute To Women [Re: Fist]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
That's a great point. I had to sit there and think for a moment...

I'm not an expert on this subject. I can only speculate as to why girls with "Aryan" looks are beautiful. I think it has something to do with Imprinting, or what Anton called "Crystallization..."

I read a few cases of mismatched Imprinting. This duckling was raised next to a ping-pong ball. It had seen this ping pong ball since it first hatched, and would follow it. When it became sexually mature the duck would try to have sex with the ping pong ball.

Then there was this giraffe baby that was raised by some people riding around a jeep. They would feed it milk while they were on the jeep, and drive it around, and it would follow. Then when it was sexually mature it always tried to have sex with the jeep.

This perception that girls with 'aryan' looks are beautiful isn't universal though. Ethnic natives around africa and asia don't find these girls attractive.

I think it only works for us partially because our society is dominated by 'white' people; then our media would be the other main contributer. So we get exposed to this look from childhood on up and it crystallizes in us.

I know plenty of white girls that are terribly ugly, here's one now:

The same goes for hot guys I guess for me. Pure ethnic guys like punjabi men, or whatever are hairy and plain ugly. I feel sorry for the women in those countries. Maybe they think there average men are hot, I don't know.

Chinese women are beautiful. I have a feeling that as time passes they will be even more beautiful to the occidental man.

Give us an example of men you think are hot Fist.

Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (04/27/08 12:17 PM)

~~352~~

#8242 - 04/28/08 04:11 AM Re: Tribute To Women [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
A tribute to the beauty with the strong,bright-flamed-eyed women of America.The ones who will have the beauty,to have,to hold,and use it as their mask of the snake under the surface of their skin.I know you are lurking,waiting for the perfect time to strike and brake a man in half.I am a silent women in terms of emotional stemming,rough around the edges,but love the flaming lips of the snakes inside you Cleo's,AthenA's alike.I am quick to
be a emotional blurr,just like a woman,sometimes emotions get in the way of my words,thoughts and all around life.I am sympathetick to the Eve's struggles,more so than my own breed.A tribute to you wonderful mask flaunting snakes.........

"I see your fire inside your eyes."
ready to strike..........

#8268 - 04/29/08 11:43 AM Re: Tribute To Women [Re: Isaak w shipley]
truthseeker2000 Offline
stranger

Loc: Upstate SC
Luciferific,

I thought you might like this video. It features a former miss universe from India.

Caligula WSA
~~352~~

#8270 - 04/29/08 03:01 PM Re: Tribute To Women [Re: truthseeker2000]
truthseeker2000 Offline
stranger

Loc: Upstate SC
I believe her name is Sushmita Sen.

Caligula WSA
~~352~~

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.