Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#37895 - 04/19/10 10:30 PM Re: Image Gallery Access [Re: William Wright]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Well I’m pretty sure Ozzy has been officially forgiven. Anyone who is approved and gets their name is a 600 club member no matter what the title says under your name. I put my vote in bringing back the 50 post probation title. Somewhere I posted asking about the web spiders looking like they were applying for membership, not much different.

You Ozzy the Alamo, pics or it didn’t happen or to quote another popular internet forum phrase…

Show your tits or GTFO.

Peace

~T~

#37899 - 04/19/10 11:52 PM Re: Image Gallery Access [Re: ta2zz]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
Um, the Ozzy thing was a joke…sometimes I like to make jokes. And trust me, you wouldn’t want to see my tits. They’re hairy and not large enough to qualify as man boobs.

Anywho, got my question answered. It's all good.

#37902 - 04/20/10 12:40 AM Re: Image Gallery Access [Re: William Wright]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: William Wright
Um, the Ozzy thing was a joke…sometimes I like to make jokes.

Me too...

And trust me, you wouldn’t want to see my tits. They’re hairy and not large enough to qualify as man boobs.

Surely I jest...

Anywho, got my question answered. It's all good.

Awesome... Me too...

Everything after the first paragraph of my last post was in fun as well. I find it interesting that most of my motives are misunderstood online equally as well as in R/L. Fuck it at least I'm consistent.

Later

~T~

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.