Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#844 - 10/03/07 10:43 AM Best for the USA? Lower Pay for skilled labor.
MCSA TEK Offline
pledge

Loc: Orlando Fl USA
"We ought to be opening up our borders to skilled labor from all parts of the world because if we were to do that we would increase the supply of skilled workers that our schools have been unable to create and as a consequence of that we would lower the average wage of skills and reduce the degree of income inequality in this country."Says GreenSpan

LINK

(There is a video link at the article.)

Do you believe that there is an agenda to get rid of the troublesome middle class and reduce the US to a third world type cast system.

Why allow thousands of illegal immigrants to flood the workforce, undermining the pay scale? Unless of course, that is your ultimate goal.

Thoughts?

Opinions?

Chris

Chris

#860 - 10/03/07 08:23 PM Re: Best for the USA? Lower Pay for skilled labor. [Re: MCSA TEK]
ICouldBuyYouAll Offline
stranger

Loc: Expensive
 Originally Posted By: MCSA TEK
"We ought to be opening up our borders

Should be? For fucks sake they are already LOL...if they were any more open this place would be called the United States of Mexico.

Ever remember watching "Toys" with Robin Williams? And General Leland Zevo had the kids in the military arcade?

Well, we should implement that idea on the border.

They think they are playing a video game, but really killing off all the illegals. It could be televised and sponsored by "Corona".

I'd pay $49 dollars to see a bunch of kids massacring several thousand illegal aliens on Sunday, sure.

It could be called:

No Matanza Yo Loco Gringo's!

David Silverman would be one jealous bastard.

Alright, so I am kidding about the kid killing illegals part ... but the fact is, is our borders are open and it's a bad thing for this country.

It's easy to see that.

But even intelligent men like GreenSpan can make stupid remarks.

#1219 - 10/22/07 02:54 AM A Team Freedom Initiative™ [Re: ICouldBuyYouAll]
Dakindas Offline
stranger

Loc: The Web
Great post Tek,

When we're all reduced to the level of peasants we'll all be equal!

Seriously, if shit like this, no longer just in pseudo secret think tank publications, CFR mintues, internal memo's and 'conspiracy' sites, but actually broadcast on the mainstream and sold as some kind of egalitarian measure doesn't 'pop some balloons' then what's it gonna take?

Originally Posted By: Tek
Do you believe that there is an agenda to get rid of the troublesome middle class and reduce the US to a third world type cast system.

Absolutely. I'd love to hear a different take!

Originally Posted By: ICouldBuyYouAll
But even intelligent men like GreenSpan can make stupid remarks.

Yea i guess that's true. . .

Don't trouble your pretty mind citizen, every new and outrageous scandal is merely a mistake, an unforeseen eventuality, a mysterious fluctuation, or failing that, a 'stupid remark'.

Thanks for clearing that up big fella, it's just a stupid remark.

Meaning that he didn't mean what he said. So we shouldn't see the average wage fall, or amnesty given to illegal immigrants or the border remain wide open, or the US dollar continue to slide, or witness further expansion toward a North American Union via its current stepping stones (like SPP, an expanded NAFTA etc) right?

So ICouldBuyYouAll, are you stupid, looking to employ alot of cheap labor or just a shill?

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 16 queries. Zlib compression disabled.