Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#8468 - 05/07/08 05:13 PM Explaining Xaulamyn’s attitude
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
Explaining Xaulamyn’s attitude

I do believe that everything said in chat can be considered public… Therefore I submit some chat for all to read…

[Xaulamyn] I don't like liars. Even if they think it's a "Noble Lie."
[ta2zz] you also not fond of the homeless or those that support them
[Xaulamyn] Nope, not a fan of homeless people. Most of them, anyway.
[xxxxxx] But you love George Bush?
[x2x2x2] there is a difference bewteen homless by choice and not
[Xaulamyn] George Bush is okay, but he's still a fool. But, such is life.
[x2x2x2] this homeless guy i took care of at hospital once had 18 grand on him in cash
[Xaulamyn] I refer mainly to those who are homeless because they are irresponsible, don't want responsibility, are there because of drugs, etc.
[x2x2x2] spread out all over his body, dude even memorized the serial numbers
[x2x2x2] people are crazy
[x2x2x2] nite all....
User x2x2x2 has logged out.
[Xaulamyn] Why do you want to make me run the gauntlet!?
[Xaulamyn]
[Xaulamyn] It be cause' I new! Right, ta2zz?
User xxxxxx has logged out.
[ta2zz] who me?
[Xaulamyn] Yeah, you!
[ta2zz] I just remember things well
[ta2zz] im noy very much into hazing
[ta2zz] not
[Xaulamyn] I just want you to challenge my beliefs more, and with more firepower.
[ta2zz] I tend to only use the caliber needed for the job
[ta2zz] I find nothing worth challenging yet in your beliefs
User Xaulamyn has logged out.
[ta2zz] the crazy shit you believe does nothing to me
[ta2zz] ok then

As for the caliber needed to counter your speech this is simply a cap gun son…

~T~

off topic response to Xaulamyn

#8475 - 05/07/08 06:11 PM Re: Explaining Xaulamyn’s attitude [Re: ta2zz]
Xaulamyn Offline
stranger

Loc: Indiana
Fuck em' if they can't take a joke.

Lmfao.

A thread about me? Really?

Liberals are so naughty.

#8487 - 05/07/08 09:15 PM Re: Explaining Xaulamyn’s attitude [Re: ta2zz]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Wow Ta2zz, you go this far to humiliate yourself?... Wait.. Wasn't this the EXACT thing you bitched me out for awhile ago? You really have a hard time practicing what you preach huh?

For all your work on making your image this all intelligable, knowledgable human (much because of your so called age) you really need to grow up. You seek out people and start arguments, and like a two year old, you can't even stick to your own arguments. Grow the fuck up.

By the way, I was new, I've learnt my lesson, seems you really can't though.. Poor child.. Where is your mother?..

#8490 - 05/07/08 10:15 PM Re: Explaining Xaulamyn’s attitude [Re: PigFeeder]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Oh Pigfeeder you have made me look at you yet again…

Originally Posted By: PigFeeder
Wow Ta2zz, you go this far to humiliate yourself?... Wait.. Wasn't this the EXACT thing you bitched me out for awhile ago? You really have a hard time practicing what you preach huh?

My dear Piggy the circumstances were different then… Where you go against your own words I do not… I am not an emo where you claimed to be one on your myspace page I am also not bi-curious as you claim to be… You then made fun of another for being emo and gay… Please can you see the difference now piggy? Perhaps this will help…

From your own MySpace page…

“I am currently in a relationship and am Bi-curious.”

“Dislikes: I HATE CLOSE-MINDED PEOPLE AND ALL YOU GANGSTAS, WIGGAS, RAPPERS WHATEVER THE FUCK. If your a close-minded little fag with your pants down by your knees and they're too big for you. Fuck off and do't even talk to me cause I'll probabally end up just kicking the shit out of you one day. Cause I HATE YOU! People who think they're better then everyone else, posers, most people who don't understand being different or having a different style, and any one who thinks being different is stupid. Everyone should be there own person with there own look. People who use "emo" as an insult. I don't care if people think I'm emo, but don't use it as an insult...”

As you can see two different ballgames, keep learning my little makeup-wearing acolyte…

For all your work on making your image this all intelligable, knowledgable human (much because of your so called age) you really need to grow up. You seek out people and start arguments, and like a two year old, you can't even stick to your own arguments. Grow the fuck up.

All the work to make my image seem anything other than what I am Piggy please… I am what I am unlike some who need to hide behind a mask be it their screen name or makeup… I do not fear what I am and I do not try to be something I am not… Others have jumped on this bandwagon to only show their own ignorance… What can I say some will agree with you, some with me… Such is life Piggy…

By the way, I was new, I've learnt my lesson, seems you really can't though.. Poor child.. Where is your mother?..

Oh piggy my mother is well dead and cold in a casket for quite a few years now… Mom did a pretty good job of teaching me not to take anyone’s shit…

See pig man I do not dislike you and I still await your lesson that you may someday teach… We are all here to learn and exchange ideas… Let us just agree to disagree…

Have a nice day…

~T~

Oh btw the lesson here is ( "[Xaulamyn] I just want you to challenge my beliefs more, and with more firepower." ) someone is looking for a public argument even though they try to state the opposite...

#8492 - 05/07/08 10:24 PM Re: Explaining Xaulamyn’s attitude [Re: ta2zz]
Xaulamyn Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: ta2zz
( "[Xaulamyn] I just want you to challenge my beliefs more, and with more firepower." ) someone is looking for a public argument even though they try to state the opposite...

No, my dear pet, that is called sarcasm - you big lovely bowl of delicious Jello! I'd love to squish you around in my mouth like Listerine and then spit you out on the streets like a homeless Oompa-Loompa!

*"And today's episode is LIBERAL OBESSIONS!"*

*The crowd goes wild, violently chanting the mantra known as, "JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!"*

Wee dogga, wee gunn'a git aws sum cornybread!

\:D

Edited by Xaulamyn (05/07/08 10:30 PM)

#8503 - 05/08/08 05:23 AM Re: Explaining Xaulamyn’s attitude [Re: Xaulamyn]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
 Quote:
I'd love to squish you around in my mouth like Listerine and then spit you out on the streets like a homeless Oompa-Loompa!

Really?

That almost sounds like an invitation, not a "put down"...

I think you have a great opportunity here, Ta2zz. Don't let this one slip by... Whip it out, Mister! \:o

#8511 - 05/08/08 03:20 PM Re: Explaining Xaulamyn’s attitude [Re: ta2zz]
Xaulamyn Offline
stranger

Now, being serious again for one moment.

And this is the last thing that I've got to say regarding this.

Yeah, I like George Bush, so fucking what? I mean, get over it! A lot of people do! I also voted for Barack Obama in the Indiana primary, for fuck sakes! I also rather liked Pope John Paul II, and I think football, baseball, hockey, basketball, and all those other sports are TOTAL SHIT! I think beer tastes like piss, and I think that we should stay in Iraq, because, well, any dead radical Muslim is a good, dead radical Muslim! Only thing is, if we aren't going to start bombing Mosques, and executing the enemy on sight, denying them trials, and torturing them, then we might as well leave. I also think we should strategically drop a nuclear bomb on Iran, and invade North Korea, Vietnam, Venezuela, Cuba, Syria, and topple the monarchy in Saudi Arabia and hang the royal family where everyone can see them. More importantly, I think that we should take control as ours every oil facility in the Middle East, why? Because those are our oil facilities! We built them! We exported our minds to them! We should of never let them have any of it. I think that we should stop feeding Africa. Oh yeah, and we should invade Palestine, too, and also begin an occupation in Pakistan to secure things. We should also have a separation of state and economy in the United States. You know - no taxes.

And yeah, I don't care for homeless people. There are of course always exceptions, but just in general my standard operating procedure is that I simply don't care about them. Have I made myself clear?

Now, keep wearing your Goodguy Badge, and go start another topic about me and what I think, and parade around about how terrible and insane I am!

Does that explain anything?

Edited by Xaulamyn (05/08/08 03:23 PM)

#8517 - 05/08/08 06:14 PM Re: Explaining Xaulamyn’s attitude [Re: Xaulamyn]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"Does that explain anything? "

Everything
Except where is your 352 code?

Why did you change your name?

Morg

#8519 - 05/08/08 07:04 PM Re: Explaining Xaulamyn’s attitude [Re: Morgan]
Xaulamyn Offline
stranger

What do you mean by "352 code"?

Change my name? I assume you mean "Xaulamyn"?

Just a nom de guerre.

#8533 - 05/08/08 11:09 PM Re: Explaining Xaulamyn’s attitude [Re: Xaulamyn]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Actually I don't claim to be an emo kid.. Look again.. And yes I am BI-CURIOUS. Meaning I may be into it. There's a difference between the way these emo kids go prancing around acting like little fags and actually being homosexual. For reference I only put Bi-curious because at the time when I made it I found myself partially attracted to the odd feminine looking guy. I haven't updated the page since.. My relationship is with my fiance.. My girlfriend..

Quote:
“Dislikes: I HATE CLOSE-MINDED PEOPLE AND ALL YOU GANGSTAS, WIGGAS, RAPPERS WHATEVER THE FUCK. If your a close-minded little fag with your pants down by your knees and they're too big for you. Fuck off and do't even talk to me cause I'll probabally end up just kicking the shit out of you one day. Cause I HATE YOU! People who think they're better then everyone else, posers, most people who don't understand being different or having a different style, and any one who thinks being different is stupid. Everyone should be there own person with there own look. People who use "emo" as an insult. I don't care if people think I'm emo, but don't use it as an insult...”

As you can see two different ballgames, keep learning my little makeup-wearing acolyte…

I see no relevance. Yes little gangsta kids and it is my wish that they die off someday soon along with the rest of the little emo kids. There one in the same, both weak and useless in general.

Quote:
All the work to make my image seem anything other than what I am Piggy please… I am what I am unlike some who need to hide behind a mask be it their screen name or makeup… I do not fear what I am and I do not try to be something I am not… Others have jumped on this bandwagon to only show their own ignorance… What can I say some will agree with you, some with me… Such is life Piggy…
First of all I don't hide behind a screenname nor makeup. I use a screenname like everyone else here as well as you, except the difference is, I offer my myspace openly for whomever wishes to learn a bit about me, ALONG WITH MY REAL NAME. I feel honoured that you would even go to such heights as to waste your time on my page to learn about me.. You're such a sad little man.. As for my makeup I've already told you and just as you have in the past you've been an ignorant child listening to what suits you. Try listening once in awhile when I reply perhaps? I've already stated that I moreso HAD the problem when I was younger but have been noticing it doesn't affect me as much now. I am working on myself, it's too bad you spend so much time correcting others when you yourself are one of the ugliest flaws in human nature I've ever seen.

Quote:
I do not fear what I am and I do not try to be something I am not…

You constantly act like you are something of a greater presence here. As a matter of fact I've received PM's from several members telling me that you are just a nobody who likes to belittle others and osturize others, to make yourself feel better. Of couse I don't need the opinion of other individuals, I see it every time you reply to anything. But that's fine.. You don't need me to correct you, or anyone else.. Because for a small time my poor Tatty, all people like you can live in the bliss of ignorance, but you all fall on your face eventually. Maybe your dead mother can offer you a soft cushioning...

Anyway, you may reply if you wish, although I might as well withdraw from this sensless waste of forum space. Better ot use the energy somewhere else.

Edit: Reply to Tatty.

Edited by PigFeeder (05/08/08 11:10 PM)

#8553 - 05/09/08 06:03 PM Re: Explaining Xaulamyn’s attitude [Re: PigFeeder]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Dislikes:
People who use "emo" as an insult. I don't care if people think I'm emo, but don't use it as an insult...”

You yourself used the word as an insult... Understand my confusion...

~T~

#8554 - 05/09/08 06:03 PM Re: Explaining Xaulamyn’s attitude [Re: PigFeeder]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
Actually I don't know who Xaulamyn is. LOL. I like how he's confused... and the paranoia is funny.

~*~shishio

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (05/09/08 06:04 PM)

~~352~~

#8562 - 05/09/08 08:28 PM Re: Explaining Xaulamyn’s attitude [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Actually, its just kinda sad that you have no life.

Its not paranoia, its just you are a sad little girl with no life. All you do is play online with the internet making tons of posts but no real knowledge and no real substance. Your stuff is cut and pasted bullshit. You lack common sense, and dont realize when the game is over. Go back to trying to run your own board or did those authors whom you plagurized tell you to take them down yet or be sued?

You are just too obvious in all you do.

Shouldn't you be studing for finals at your christian college?

Just another Xitan trying to convert those who don't know any better under false pretenses.

Can I get a Hail Satan!!!

Whatever, next.....

Morg

#8569 - 05/09/08 08:57 PM Re: Explaining Xaulamyn’s attitude [Re: Morgan]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
LMAO! See what I'm trying to say Xaulamyn? She thinks we're the same person or something... or like we're some other person that has been here before. This reminds me of the Scooby-Doo cartoon - the version when they were kids. Fred always suspected the same Red Haring as the villain behind the mask. Just ask one of the Mods if me and Xaul guy have the same IP address please. I don't consider being mixed up with Xaul... or DaVinci... to be an insult to my character because I actually thought they are/were more intelligent in their posts than me. Anyways I can assure you I am not your Red Haring, I'm sorry.

~~352~~

#8570 - 05/09/08 09:19 PM Re: Explaining Xaulamyn’s attitude [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
You're ignoring the truth in the post Kayla, Chloe or Rick (not Xear, a different Rick) or whichever one of you is answering today.

That is, you're a sad and pathetic little twat, who says things like 'I like to be judged on my looks' but gets the shits when treated like the bimbo you are.

She's right you know about the cutting and pasting. If you were really as intelligent as you would like to pretend, you wouldn't need to use all the ONA's stuff, regardless of trying to spread disinformation.

But you are as empty and shallow intellectually as you are spiritually.

Zeph

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.