Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#8573 - 05/09/08 09:57 PM Re: Explaining Xaulamyn’s attitude [Re: ZephyrGirl]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
I didn't think Satanism had any spirituality? I always thought Satanism was the opposite of Spirituality?

~*~shishio

~~352~~

#8575 - 05/09/08 11:26 PM Re: Explaining Xaulamyn’s attitude [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Sinistar Offline

Loc: New York City
Satanism is anything one chooses it to be. That's the beauty of it.

#8587 - 05/10/08 07:08 AM Re: Explaining Xaulamyn’s attitude [Re: Sinistar]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
I guess..............if the only meaning of spiritual you can come up with is to do with religion.

Zeph

#8599 - 05/10/08 09:27 PM Re: Explaining Xaulamyn’s attitude [Re: ZephyrGirl]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Wow, I think I missed a lot here. How did Kayla being Davinci or Xaula ever come up? Where did it come up? And how did we find this out?

But Kayla hun, I'm sorry the yare right in one thing. Copying and psating things here without saying it was from somewhere else is sort of degrading to the actualy othe. You could maybe give credit? It's just the fact that you are giving us information, starting threads, and giving us opinions and thoughts which were created by another person; when you post they all are seemingly from you make us think you are someone you are not? You shouldn't be so 'fake'. Just tell us what you think, and make threads with your ideas. Not someone else, and if they do happen to be someone elses, please give credit where credit is due?

Personally I think Satanism does have a part to do with spirituality, but as Zeph said, religion isn't the only thing that has to do with an individual's spirituality, core thoughts and, appreaciation. Spirituality is in everything; to me this world is a divine master. She bears us as a burden even when we bite the hand that feeds. Sometimes I sit and try to hear her, understand what she is saying. That to me is a small fragment of spirituality. IT may sound crazy but I like feeling in touch with nature.

~~Snow~~.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.