Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#8525 - 05/08/08 09:26 PM A Place for Ta2zz to Talk About Me in Absentia
Xaulamyn Offline
stranger

Loc: Indiana
I'm gone. I have a low tolerance for bullshit.

This forum is antithetical to my high standards of excellence in almost every possible way.

Mainly, I don't enjoy being harangued, harassed, obsessed, and targeted and stalked by people anywhere [Ta2zz's doing].

I'm totally uninterested.

It's too immature and life is too short.

I'm not a patient person, and I can only grin and bare it for so long without finally unloading on some asshole.

Not saying I don't ever do or say anything wrong. But, I don't stalk people from forum to forum, thread to thread, e-mail trojans and viruses, and spyware and whatever the Hell else - like all the stuff Ta2zz has sent me.

His one and only purpose is me - I am his obsession.

I figured starting a thread about me would be the height, and the most ridiculous thing he could do, but viruses and shit sent to me takes the cake.

He's like a Lestat Ventrue without brain cells.

I will subject myself to it no longer.

#8527 - 05/08/08 09:32 PM Re: A Place for Ta2zz to Talk About Me in Absentia [Re: Xaulamyn]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
My guess is, like all those who post Grand Accouncements of their leaving, you will lurk around and check in every so often, to read what great support you have managed to muster, except it will be very little and you will be greatly dissapointed.

If you want to leave just go......

There was already a thread about you, you starting another one was grand standing.

#8528 - 05/08/08 10:11 PM Re: A Place for Ta2zz to Talk About Me in Absentia [Re: ZephyrGirl]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
I think you actually had something to bring to the table here. Instead you took low road and got into a pissing contest with ta2zzzzz. That was pretty pointless.

In any event, whatever you do, don't whine about it.

#8532 - 05/08/08 10:28 PM Re: A Place for Ta2zz to Talk About Me in Absentia [Re: Fist]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: Fist
Instead you took low road and got into a pissing contest with ta2zzzzz.

Yawn... All those z's made me tired…

I am sure amongst his delusions of me attacking him due to political reasons and my supposed sending him viruses, spyware, and the like that his use of big words may have impressed YOU Fist…

Have a nice night and another beer...

~T~

#8534 - 05/08/08 11:26 PM Re: A Place for Ta2zz to Talk About Me in Absentia [Re: ta2zz]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
He brought more intresting points and topics to the table then you have in a long time.. Are his words too big because you can't understand them? Awhhh poor Tatty, he musht feel hurttt.

Xaulamyn, too bad your mind isn't as strong as your mouth. Have fun doing whatever you do.

~~Snow~~.

#8536 - 05/09/08 12:27 AM Re: A Place for Ta2zz to Talk About Me in Absentia [Re: PigFeeder]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Originally Posted By: PigFeeder
He brought more intresting points and topics to the table then you have in a long time.. Are his words too big because you can't understand them? Awhhh poor Tatty, he musht feel hurttt.

He clearly was troubled over his own words... Nice try at taking a shot at me when you feel you can... But what other than childish can describe your post? I mean seriously I'm hurt over what? Being accused of attacking someone because they like George Bush and sending them viruses and spyware?

Seriously Piggy I hope someone will have to try harder than this last pitiful attempt to get me banned...

Have fun doing whatever you do.

He is a troll PigFeeder nothing more...

Peace

~T~

Right or wrong a lot of peoples hackles were raised with that one acolyte...

#8545 - 05/09/08 08:59 AM Re: A Place for Ta2zz to Talk About Me in Absentia [Re: ta2zz]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
I wasn't taking a shot, merely pointing out a fact. Do you feel it was a shot because it actually did hurt?..

Quote:
He clearly was troubled over his own words... Nice try at taking a shot at me when you feel you can... But what other than childish can describe your post? I mean seriously I'm hurt over what? Being accused of attacking someone because they like George Bush and sending them viruses and spyware?

Nice try on passing the buck but you are the one that has a problem with 'big words', not I. You seem to be the child here..

Hope is for the weak, but yes it was a pitiful attempt I agree. I have no specific liking to this one person, I just found some of his posts actually were helpful and inisghtful. Well then let's stop fueling his leaving and drop this subject like yesterday's news shall we?

#8547 - 05/09/08 01:52 PM Re: A Place for Ta2zz to Talk About Me in Absentia [Re: PigFeeder]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

PigFeeder,

I am a very outspoken person on this forum therefore I am a target for many… I have had a hate ta2zz thread and many people saying they were me in chat hiding as a guest back when guests were allowed in, trying to start trouble in my name… I’ve been attacked personally in PM’s and in public… Where the attacker runs or is run off I remain… I am my own man I care not what many people think of me… I have a few friends here and a few acquaintances… Though I need no one’s acceptance I am what I am…

I wasn't taking a shot, merely pointing out a fact. Do you feel it was a shot because it actually did hurt?..

You simply saw an opening and tried to take it, as you still are… A simple fact nothing to get cross about… Words do not hurt me big or small right or wrong… If I had a problem understanding a word I would simply learn what it meant… If somebody said something about my way or me and I felt I was wrong then I would simply work to change it… I do however have a problem with blatant stupidity, hypocrisy, and those that try to act something they are not… Could this be seen as a weakness? I am sure it can… So be it… I am not beyond thinking I can make mistakes but I will not cut anyone for making the same mistakes I myself make… Not to make myself seem smarter or more connected than any other at least…

Nice try on passing the buck but you are the one that has a problem with 'big words', not I. You seem to be the child here..

Let me explain it to you… My comment on his using big words was due to the fact that big words impress some… It was not made to or about you… In fact in case you missed it I see the subtle use of extra z’s in my name was to suggest I am a bore… Do you really think I cannot comprehend anything that I read? Simply put big words when used to only impress do not take away from fact that we were dealing with a deranged person or simply a troll… Simply calling me a child is in itself is very childish behavior… Tell me what do you deem childlike in my last two posts, where did I try to pass the buck?

Hope is for the weak, but yes it was a pitiful attempt I agree. I have no specific liking to this one person, I just found some of his posts actually were helpful and inisghtful. Well then let's stop fueling his leaving and drop this subject like yesterday's news shall we?

Yes good now you are learning that even the biggest moron may have a lesson for someone… Lessons are everywhere you just need or want to see them… We can agree on a few things I see… Learn to read between the lines that is where the real truth exists…

I stated to you in another post “we should agree to disagree don’t you think?” If you care to argue my logic with me then we will truly be in a debate…

Now if you truly want to let this thread die or if you would like to see this lunatics rambling from chat then I invite you to comment in a PM… I assure you I send no viruses or Trojans and I never asked for credit card numbers in chat as a guest…

Good day

~T~

#8549 - 05/09/08 04:47 PM Re: A Place for Ta2zz to Talk About Me in Absentia [Re: ta2zz]
PansGirl_v2.3 Offline
stranger

Loc: TX U.S.
I'm not the most active member, but I check this place out from time to time. I just wanted to say this: Why anyone would want to subject themselves to stupid eFighting ("typing really meanly") is beyond me. A) It gets you nowhere, B) it takes up time just to prove a point that people will ignore anyway or fight about it pointlessly and C) It's immature and amazingly useless. I thought the point of this forum was to share different ideas, not to say, "This is MY community, MY ideas." The point is that when I first came to this forum, it was helpful and there was actual debate going on, bashing each other is not debate. But sure, go ahead and bash me, fight me, ridicule me for whatever I say, break it apart bit by bit; it doesn't matter, I won't reply; I just wanted to see if I could maybe knock some sense into SOMEONE.

The love of many is the envy of all.

#8558 - 05/09/08 08:04 PM Re: A Place for Ta2zz to Talk About Me in Absentia [Re: Xaulamyn]
Succubus666 Offline

I know nothing about your dispute or why you feel the need to rant about it to people you don’t even know, but I think I speak for most of the people here when I say that nobody wants to listen to someone bitching and whining about how they feel victimized. Satanists generally stand up for themselves or know when to remove themselves from an unproductive situation - without making a fuss about it and drawing attention to the “wounded me“ mentality.

Labeling an entire online forum as being “bullshit” based primarily on the individual actions of a single person whom you do not even know in real life is quite simply an ignorant assertion. If you were eating in a restaurant and one waiter was rude to you, would you base your opinion of the entire establishment on the actions of that one person? Would you announce to the world that you were better than them and try to gain the sympathy of strangers by complaining about your experience? What a senseless and self-defeating way to go through life.

For a person to make the statement that “His one and only purpose is me - I am his obsession” clearly shows an over-inflated ego and an irrational view of the world. The person you are complaining about most likely has a family, a job, a social life and more important things to do than spend every waking moment fucking around with some stranger on the internet. Whether you realize it or not, you’re only belittling yourself with your petty complaints and irrational comments.

#8563 - 05/09/08 08:28 PM Re: A Place for Ta2zz to Talk About Me in Absentia [Re: Xaulamyn]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
Xaulamyn,

You have not been a member of this forum long enough, or have contributed anything of worth often enough, to stand with those of us who have been with The 600 Club for years. At the same time, there are some fairly new members that have proven their worth in just a few posts, by content, wit and intelligence. To dedicate a thread to a member in order to stir the shit, to insult another member and to throw around accusations the way you have been, are grounds for permanent banning.

You don't like it here? Tough shit. Nobody invited you. Ciao.

Nemesis

#8564 - 05/09/08 08:35 PM Re: A Place for Ta2zz to Talk About Me in Absentia [Re: Succubus666]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Not in reply to Tala .

In reply to the idiot Xau, luc, etc....

Its kinda sad....

Just grandstanding, as it was said before, just go.
You have enough alter-ego user names here that one you dont use anymore wont be missed.

Grow up and stop baiting Ta2zz.

End of story.

Next....

Morg

#8568 - 05/09/08 08:55 PM Re: A Place for Ta2zz to Talk About Me in Absentia [Re: Morgan]
xear Administrator Offline
Admin

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Member is banned for 7 days. Just helping you on your way. I wouldn't want you to have second thoughts.

- R

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.024 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 26 queries. Zlib compression disabled.