Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#8567 - 05/09/08 08:42 PM Haifa Wahbe
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
This is what they look like when the black bedsheets come off... meelki idee indeed:

It sounds like there always trying really hard to talk. I like Arabic thoe. Idries Shah seems to think that it is an anciently constructed language, you know like Esperanto and Klingon. Most of their words come in triplets of consonants, and the vowels are voiced in changing the meaning of the word. When you gather the different meaning associated with a root cluster it paints a picture.

Shah (in his book "The Sufis" page 201) gives an example of the word FHM. It means to "understand" or "perceive." When different vowels are voiced into it; it can also mean: "black," and "knowledge" or "wisdom." This puts the Black cubic Kaaba into a different perspective.

On page 437 Shah touches on the subject of the Yezidi's Melek Taus which I thought was interesting:

""Malak Tauus, which stands for Peacock Angel, merely means: MaLaK, homonym of MaLiK ("King") and TAUUS (Peacock), which stands here for the homonym TAUUS (Verdant Land). When it is noted that MaLaK (Angel) is used in Ghazali's sence of "angels are the higher faculties in man," it can be seen that the supposed idol of the Yezedis is merely an alegory of two Sufi watchwords - the expansion of the "land," the mind, through the higher faculties.""

I guess there is an exoteric Melek Taus which is some being or idol... then an esoteric Melek Taus which represents the expansion of the mind via it's higher faculties [reason et al].

Anyways the music is nice.

~*~shishio

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (05/09/08 08:44 PM)

~~352~~

#8574 - 05/09/08 10:48 PM Re: Haifa Wahbe [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
This proves that a hot chick can sing the telephone book and we wouldn't care. Cause I couldn't understand a flipping word. But I watched the whole thing. I will watch it again, this time with my beach towel.

#8577 - 05/09/08 11:34 PM Re: Haifa Wahbe [Re: fakepropht]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

LOL... what's the beach towel for? I wish I had her lips and eyes so bad! But do you see what potential she and others like here has on this Wahabe... fanatic islam thing? She arouses something in men... doesn't matter what their religion is... the more repressed the better. If we bombarded this repressed middle eastern culter with girls like her and stuff like this, it would help with this war on extreme islam... albeit in its own way you know?

~*~shishio

p.s. you're post is a site for sore eyes <3

~~352~~

#8578 - 05/09/08 11:52 PM Re: Haifa Wahbe [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Big Slick

The beach towel is in case I spill "liquids". Probably beer. Something I find erotic about middle eastern chix. Maybe it's the repressed sexuality coming to the forefront?

#8595 - 05/10/08 01:59 PM Re: Haifa Wahbe [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"Idries Shah seems to think that it is an anciently constructed language, you know like Esperanto and Klingon."

JUST NITPICKING...

Klingon is a modern day man made language based off of Star Trek. Its not ancient.

M

#8614 - 05/12/08 02:33 AM Re: Haifa Wahbe [Re: fakepropht]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: fakepropht
The beach towel is in case I spill "liquids". Probably beer. Something I find erotic about middle eastern chix. Maybe it's the repressed sexuality coming to the forefront?
Oh... "liquids"... right. I found a video that will get your mind of that, to help you retain your "liquids." Its funnier when your drunk.

Du Bist Eine Schwangamama:

~*~shishio

Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (05/12/08 02:44 AM)

~~352~~

#8627 - 05/12/08 08:27 PM Re: Haifa Wahbe [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Big Slick

It had the opposite effect. "Liquids" were spewed all over the keyboard and monitor. I believe some may have even come out of my nose. Sorry there will be no licking said liquids off the keyboard or monitor. I will have to resort to a paper towel.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.