Page 2 of 10 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#9100 - 05/27/08 02:56 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: Isaak w shipley]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Joy Of Satan? Lmao, yah sure. Ignorants liek this are what make up the 'group' from what I've derived. In any case, I really don't think you're place is here SATANAS, but if you wisen up and watch your posts more, make some more meaningful contributions; I don't know, maybe you can make yourself usefull here. The basic princepal we have here is A: Post and offer knowledge. B: Lurk and gain knowledge. And some consider an agreement of the both. Personally. The lastly seems more of a brilliant idea to me. But to each his own of course, a familiar yet not expressed often enough, saying.

~Snow~.

#9102 - 05/27/08 03:18 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: Isaak w shipley]
SATANAS Offline
stranger

Loc: ANCHORAGE - ALASKA
ah well - you cant win them all

#9103 - 05/27/08 03:24 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: SATANAS]
Nahara Offline
stranger

Loc: Iowa
PigFeeder has an attitude. *smiles childishly*

#9104 - 05/27/08 03:32 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: PigFeeder]
SATANAS Offline
stranger

at least your giving the benifet of the doubt - and still think i have an chance - sort of - instead of criticising everything - some people here are so self ritious - selfishly thinking Satanism is only for them - i dont care what i wrote - im just trying to contribute - its like you got to have a phd to post - so far out of all the peoples post i have read - you strike me as fair - even though you somehow make me fear for my life

#9105 - 05/27/08 03:47 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: fakepropht]
SATANAS Offline
stranger

with all due respect - i know your probably like the only satanist in the world - and we should all look up and respect you - but thats how i feel - so what if he ate junk food - he still worshiped satan - he was a self proclaimed devil worshiper - give him the respect he deserves - im not trying to get " the red button " but you sound like a hypocrit - so what if i dont spell some words right - you mispelled satan for satin - confusing our dark lord for a fabric

#9114 - 05/27/08 06:54 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: fakepropht]
SATANAS Offline
stranger

im talking about satanists - and your talking about athletes - i just say that drugs can be a part of Satanism - and your talking about junk food - what kind of math is that ? i think your just trying to get me banned - im here to learn and contribute - your treating me wrong - there are others on here who deserve your abuse more than i do - shit - i think r. ramerez was the man - he was a hard core devil worshiper - everything he did he did for satan - what kind of work have you put in - what kind of offerings have you given - just cause someone goes off and rapes and kills aint no big deal - that only makes him more evil - thats a good thing if you ask me - i bet in satans army fucking r. ramerez is a fucking general - and if you cant see the sarcasm in " forgive my ignorance - ive only been doing this for ten years " then thats your problem . no disrespect of course - im not trying to get myself banned - shit - i like it here - satanas is here to stay

#9122 - 05/27/08 08:10 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: SATANAS]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Dude, you dont get it...

Satanism is about becoming more, achieveing more, doing more.
If you claim to be elite and above the herd, you must act like it.

Just cause some wack job says "hails satan" doesn't mean he gets respect.
Respect is earned. I wouldn't piss on most "so called satanist" like him if he was on fire.
They make the rest of us look bad.

As for drugs, if you look around we have had previous posts on this subject. Drugs are bad, when they control your life and become something that you "need" in order to do something. Otherwise no one really gives a shit.

" just cause someone goes off and rapes and kills aint no big deal - that only makes him more evil - thats a good thing if you ask me "
That is just stupid. So you think raping a 78 year old lady is cool.....
Besides, his motherfucking ass is gone & locked up. For all I care he is dead, and if anything "Satan" is laughing cause that boy ain't got shit now.

"Forgive your ignorance."
NO, purposeful ignorance is a waste of a breath.
YOu need to prove that you are not a fucking waste, if you are stupid and uninformed on a subject, DO SOMETHING about it. Go read a book, go check out the suggested reading lists. Go forth and make something of yourself, of your brain.
If you think this is the place to be all bad ass and tough talk, be prepared, Satanism is so much more than what you think it is....

Morgan

#9123 - 05/27/08 08:30 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: Morgan]
SATANAS Offline
stranger

oh thats good - man thanks for showing me the error of my ways - you really knew how to break it down for me - and your right - your so right - i was just like fuck it - he was just some nut job - but he was there - you know what i mean - he was there rockin and rollin and rockin and rollin for satan - and your not gonna like this - but i bet satan was there rockin and rollin and rockin and rollin with him - does that sound stupid - i like to think that hes there with me like that - what if when he was raping this old lady - he was trying to conduct some some sort of ritual - hes so fucked up thats probably what he was doing - what is wrong with that - i mean come on - this guy was a satanist - or at least wanted to be - even the black pope himself indulged in strange sexual orgies and magic - do you disagree with that - of course in no way do i mean any disrespect - i am new here and alot to learn

#9124 - 05/27/08 08:45 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: SATANAS]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Seriously, SATANAS, you need to stop smoking pot for about a month. Really, I don't think you realize it is causing you brain damage.

#9128 - 05/27/08 10:40 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: SATANAS]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Honestly, at this point....

Next...

You have no real clue, no real desire to learn, and just trying to be a loud mouth bad boy.

That shit dont work here.
This is the big boys league...

Morg

ps.
As for magic, sex rites, and etc....
I can tell, boy do you have a lot to learn....

In all rudeness...

Shut the fuck up about ritchie, and go do some reading....

#9131 - 05/27/08 11:21 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: Morgan]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
Heil.
Hail.
Are we not the beast who walk on fours?
Are we not the Leaches?
Are we not The Animal most dominate.
Heil.
Heil.
Satan.
Satan.
Do not the Stars,Sun,and moon have my seal?
Are we not The Healers?
Are we not the Prisioners?
Heil.
Hail.
Satan.
Satan.
The poision is All and Consuming.
Hail.
Hail.
Who Rules this Earth With Rebels.
Who's Stance Is upside Down.
Are We Not The Goverment?
Are we Not the System?
Hail.
Hail.
Satan.
Satan.
Are We Not The Black Flame?
Are We Not The Weak butStrong?
Hail.
Hail.
Satan!
Satan!
We Reverence the Night and Havest of Souls From the Earth.
Hail.
Hail.
Satan! Satan!
Heil.
Hail.
Hail.
Satan.
Satan.
Elements.
Elements.
Now Go and Be Peaceful.
Now Go and Be Peaceful.
Hail.
Hail.
Satan.
Satan.

#9132 - 05/27/08 11:50 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: SATANAS]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Ok one try is all I am up for… Look Satanas, cannabis does not cause brain damage… No more than smoking cigarettes or drinking beer will so I will not go there and I will publicly disagree with Fist… You will not receive such an easy out with me…

Where I will go is you seem to be confused as to what the majority of Satanists on this forum believe… You talk about the different flavors in Satanism yet you seem to think truly that evil points and devil worship are the way to go…

Most of us do not believe in a special being that lives in the sky or under the earth, we tend to use Satan as a metaphor… We are not devil worshipers or would we ever feel the need to bow down to another being… In fact if we die and go to hell Satan has some explaining to do… Like where the fuck is Santa and the Easter Bunny hiding… Expecting brownie points for being stupid yet evil is more like the thought pattern of a pubescent high school boy trying to impress his friends than a grown man…

Satanism teaches being responsible for your own actions, Richie did not do this he blamed his doings on worshiping Satan… Was he hoping for an insanity plea?

A true Satanist would say I did what I did because I wanted to, and have no need to think otherwise… One might also say a true Satanist would never get caught because they would be smart enough to know what when and where to do or not do something… Evil has little to do with how I look at someone when stupidity is the more powerful demon… Are you starting to get it yet?

Now you know or should after 10 years of study and practice that Satanism has nothing to do with devil worship, it revolves around self-worship… And please do not think yourself above any here or some kind of expert because you have called yourself something for 10 years… I can show you 20-year tattoo artists that after 20 years still suck… What makes you any different?

Now if you are a theistic Satanist many may frown at you but you may still find a niche here still, but a devil worshiper? I don’t think we have any room here for that… Were all full up on crazy…

Until the time that you leave or are made to leave I look forward to your contribution… Even the village idiot has a lesson to teach if you are smart enough to learn it…

Enjoy your stay…

~T~

#9146 - 05/28/08 05:06 AM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: ta2zz]
SATANAS Offline
stranger

Most of us do not believe in a special being that lives in the sky or under the earth, we tend to use Satan as a metaphor

like when i say that i worship the devil - shit im a satanist - i like to say it - i like people to know - im proud of it - im rollin with the devil - do you not feel this way ?

and though you come off as a rather nice fellow - im not - i dont need to capitalize my i's to be a satanist - thats what i am - or did you think you were the only one -

#9147 - 05/28/08 05:25 AM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: Isaak w shipley]
SATANAS Offline
stranger

you gotta be kidding me - you sound like a broken record

#9148 - 05/28/08 05:50 AM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: Bacchae]
SATANAS Offline
stranger

the cover of that album with anton - ramerez being a satanist

Page 2 of 10 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.027 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.