Page 6 of 10 « First<45678>Last »
Topic Options
#12627 - 10/13/08 09:29 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: Man of the Earth]
primal-mortal Offline
stranger

Loc: Auckland, New Zealand
Totally agree, individuals should give in to their carnal instincts (whatever you desire) not supress those urges. bottling up your natural desires can only lead to self deceit. Human and proud to be just another animal! This always made alot of sense when it came to the big "life" question for me.
#12629 - 10/13/08 10:00 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: primal-mortal]
BloodHorn Offline

Loc: Stockbridge Ga
to make shit simple. You are right Primal-Mortal people should give into there carnal instincts. It is a natural thing. If the Christian bible is right then that god is laughing at us. And if the Christan bible is true then fuck that god i would rather burn in hell then serve a god that puts a natural thing into me, Then tells me to not use it, So to speak. FUCK THE CHRISTIAN GOD.

#12654 - 10/14/08 05:15 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: BloodHorn]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
I don't give Yahweh too much thought. He's obviously a made-up fraud who cannot possibly be "the one true God" except in the deluded minds of his followers.

A materialist view makes so much more sense to me. The earth is all we have, and man is clearly an animal- so why deny it? There's nothing shameful about it.

#12671 - 10/14/08 08:38 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: The Zebu]
primal-mortal Offline
stranger

Loc: Auckland, New Zealand
exactly that just animals at the top of the food chain. Not handed down by some "higher being," not driven by any divine force, other than that of your natural instincts
#16934 - 12/25/08 08:37 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: Isaak w shipley]
Chey Offline
Banned
stranger

You are a Satanist as soon as you call yourself one.
#16936 - 12/25/08 08:40 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: Chey]
Mike Offline

Loc: Farmingdale, NY
Am I a doughnut as soon as I call myself one? You can live as a Christian and praise Jesus, but as soon as you call yourself a Satanist you are one? Even if you don't agree with it?

Your not a Satanist until you at least start to think like one.

Edited by Mike (12/25/08 08:40 PM)

#16948 - 12/26/08 12:43 AM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: Mike]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Agreed. It's been quoted to death, but here it goes anyway... "Satanists are born, not made".

In my view, I've always been a Satanist because it's the way I've always naturally thought. It was simply a matter of realizing that my beliefs had such a label.

However there are always a few pathetic sods who tout around the name to cover up their own failure, like it's some kind of badge that makes them seem like "tough guys" even though they're losers with no control over their lives. I judge a "Satanist" based on what he does. Not what he calls himself.

#16956 - 12/26/08 04:32 AM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: Chey]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Quote:
You are a Satanist as soon as you call yourself one.

I once knew a parrot that could say "I am human". Was he really?

D.

#16986 - 12/26/08 04:42 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: The Zebu]
Mike Offline

Quote:
However there are always a few pathetic sods who tout around the name to cover up their own failure, like it's some kind of badge that makes them seem like "tough guys" even though they're losers with no control over their lives. I judge a "Satanist" based on what he does. Not what he calls himself.

Anyone with that "tough guy" attitude you speak of obviously does not understand the true meaning of Satanism, no matter what form it may be. By taking on the title "Satanist" to make themselves look like something they are not is self-deceitful. Others who understand Satanism can tell this as well. If you can't be true to yourself, you are inevitably a fake to not only yourself, but everyone around you. Everybody judges whether they believe it or not. If you use the title Satanist to have the "bad ass" reputation, you must be open for people to judge you for exactly who you are.

And yes, Satanists are born. Even according to the bible we are born Satanists due to "original sin" and the fact that are true nature is to sin. With that said, anyone who follows any path but their own and gives into their true nature is self-deceitful and trying to be something they are not.

Chey: It's not that your a Satanist as soon as you call yourself one..You are a Satanist as soon as you realize you are.

#16987 - 12/26/08 05:24 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: Mike]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
It's not that your a Satanist as soon as you call yourself one..You are a Satanist as soon as you realize you are.

By what standards? Some realize they are satanists by the standards "Praise the dark lord" and other theories wich come from inversed christians without a brain. (Was that part a contamination?).
Just keep it: everyone is a born satanist. However some REdiscover true satanic nature, some stay indoctrinated and use the term falsly to show their idiotism. Which actually comes in handy for a real satanist so he can use their minds and do his biddings in a subtle way. To afterwards throw them in the same garbagecan where all other idiots, that didn't match his standards, are.

#16989 - 12/26/08 05:47 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: Dimitri]
Mike Offline

Quote:
By what standards?

By understanding our true nature as human beings and how Satan is symbolic for that in the sense that he stands for freedom and embracing ones true self.

Quote:
Some realize they are satanists by the standards "Praise the dark lord" and other theories wich come from inversed christians without a brain.

What I meant was that once you starting searching and walking your path and stumble across Satanism you will begin to see exactly what it means to be a Satanist, and if they look hard enough into it they will understand the true meaning of the term.

Quote:
everyone is a born satanist. However some REdiscover true satanic nature

That's exactly what I meant by "realizing" you are a Satanist.

[quote[Which actually comes in handy for a real satanist so he can use their minds and do his biddings in a subtle way[/quote]

What kind of person exactly would you consider to be a "real" Satanist? LaVeyan Satanists? Theistic Satanists? Anyone who considers themselves a Satanist of any sort will believe they are a "real" Satanist by their standards. How do you know which is the real form of Satanism, or do you mean all Satanism is the same and therefore there is only one Satanism? Enlighten me.

#16991 - 12/26/08 06:12 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: Mike]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Oh my god, this is getting so fucking pathetic.

Everyone born a Satanist?

Standards/types of Satanism?

These types of statements are proof positive of cluelessness.

Please go jump off a bridge.

#16992 - 12/26/08 06:48 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: Dan_Dread]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
Oh my god, this is getting so fucking pathetic.

Yes it is these little posts that have nothing to say but you are useless or clueless go kill yourself...

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
Everyone born a Satanist?

I understand what Mike was saying to bad you couldn’t… I guess that makes me just as clueless to you, as you are close-minded to me...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Mike as you are still trying to figure things out for yourself… Stop trying to teach others or say that things are a certain way when you’re not sure yourself…

~T~

Remember children even the village idiot has a lesson to teach… If you’re smart enough to listen and learn it…

#16993 - 12/26/08 07:31 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: ta2zz]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Oh I understood what was being said, it was just bullshit. Just like so much around here attempting to represent itself as Satanism. If you agree with the bullshit, good for you.

Being a Satanist is not the 'natural' state of everyone. If you believe that you are a sucker.

And if you have such a weak grasp on what Satanism is to believe it can be anything and it is some formless nebula that can manifest as whatever the fuck anyone wants it to, well whatever.

Not my problem.

If that makes me 'closed minded' in your view..I can live with that. In my experience 'closed minded' is a term used mostly by wishy washy flakes that aren't capable of forming firm opinions.

#16995 - 12/26/08 07:35 PM Re: What makes you a Satanist [Re: Dan_Dread]
Jake999 Offline

I see by your outfit that you are a cowboy
I see by your outfit that you're a cowboy too
So come along stranger, I'll tell you a story
If you get the outfit you can be a cowboy too.

Sorry... it don't work that way. Clothes don't make the man. They're a costume.

Page 6 of 10 « First<45678>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.