Page 2 of 13 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#8743 - 05/17/08 02:56 AM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: ta2zz]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Loc: CA
 Originally Posted By: ta2zz

Your basically nothing but an admitted post count whore...

Said grampa with the second highest posts. LMAO!! God you don't know how long I've waited for you to call me a post whore just so I can say that lol. Is there a carrot in front of you, or did you convince yourself you came into this thread of your own freewill? At least I admit it - and I'll stay top poster to. Its the internet tats. Take the blue pill and wake up. Its just a forum; there is a real word out there more funner. me and you, we're just letters. Like Amina says, if you don't like what I write, ignore it? I don't let none of this stuff get to me. I don't lose any sleep over it; nor does my pulse speed up when I glance over and antiKayla posts...

Now you on the other hand. I worry about your health. You gotta watch that high blood pressure; time don't make you any younger or healthier my nigga, you dig? get over it.

~*~shiosio

PS Thanks Sinistar & Rob.

Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (05/17/08 03:05 AM)

~~352~~

#8745 - 05/17/08 03:09 AM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: rob_church]
Sinistar Offline

Loc: New York City
Just had to get your little 2 cents in, ay? Whatever floats your boat, Bobby. I guess it makes some people feel better to jump on a bandwagon. Enjoy the ride. A lot of good that does, though. Take Xamalamadingdong, for example. His ban is longer than his actual time spent over here.

#8746 - 05/17/08 03:19 AM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Sinistar]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Beside(this isn't directed at you Brother Sin)... you show me one country that strives to raise an army based on the individual unit's intelligence and ability to think for themselves and I'll show you an army that don't work and a country that won't acomplish much in the real world. Intelligence is irrelevant (as far as the foot soldiers are concerned) when the goal is to make money and pull triggers. Its about how well one can follow directives, and what you can do and sacrifice to actualize the end goal. Don't hate on me cuz I'm rolling 14 deep in this joint.

~*~shishio

Kayla

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (05/17/08 03:23 AM)

~~352~~

#8747 - 05/17/08 03:23 AM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Sinistar]
Kon Offline
pledge

Loc: Berlin, Germany
cats and kettles...damn we all wear black. What the hell was this thread aboot again? ahhh...

#8754 - 05/17/08 06:10 AM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Sinistar]
Amina Offline

Loc: Denmark
Thank you to those who welcomed me back.

Regarding the discussion about "satanic sects". I see that some worry about this new WSA group. I don't think people should worry too much. New groups turn up every day and disappear ever day. Do a search on google and you will probably be able to find the first 200 groups. Some claim 20+ members, but most only have less ten five. One should remember that a messageboard and/or a webpage is not a real life group not to mention a sect. The WSA like any other online group do not have much chance of "brain washing" or manipulating anyone. In a loose community as the satanic people drop in and out and only few stay for more then a few months, few meet with other satanists in real life, and few makes Satanism a domination part of there personality and/or life. Those who stay often do so because of the social contact as in any other religious group. I don't know much about the WSA but as far as I know its members found the ONA only a few month ago themselves and they have not been able to make any kind of off-line community or write there own material. Collecting texts and setting up a messageboard can be done in ten min. or so by any 14 year old who can use the internet. Don't worry, be happy - the internet can sustain yet another group for the normal lifespan of a few months you usually see with thise kinds of "messageboard cults". I don't have any problems with the WSA. If I had, I would also have to have a problem at least 50 other groups of the same type not to mention all the groups outside Satanism who are much the same. I have been organizing satanic communities for more then ten years so I know a bit about what it takes, especially if you also have off-line communities involved. All of the competing groups I have experienced have disappeared within a year and most of there members have left Satanism altogether. I am sure that the owner of this group can tell something similar of his experience The&00Club being one of the older online communities by now. How may new groups have been hatched in this community? Quite a few I would guess.

LaVey spoake about satanists acting like gentlemen and ladies. Maybe we could give that a try? These group related fights does not have anything to do with the real world anyway and will be forgotten within weeks or months without haven made any real life changes.

- Amina

#8755 - 05/17/08 06:22 AM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Amina]
Amina Offline

Earlier I mentioned "academic literature" on Satanism. It is actually hard to find because Satanism only recently became a recognized field of academic study and because much of what haven been written by non-satanists have been written by journalists or Christians with there own agendas. If anyone wants to give it a try I can recommend these books and texts:

(1999) Jean La Fontaine: ”Satanism and Satanic Mythology”, in "Witchcraft and Magic in Europe: The Twentieth Century", The Athlone Press, London.
(2001) Lewis, James R.: ”Satanism Today”.
(2003) Drury, Nevill: ”Magic and Witchcraft”
(2005) Aagaard, Jesper Petersen: Modern Satanism: Dark Doctrines and Black Flames” in "Controversial New Religions".
(2008) Lewis, James & Petersen, Jesper Aagaard: "The Encyclopedic Sourcebook of Satanism"

You can also find a few texts online. Some of them are linked from this address: http://www.smwane.dk/content/section/10/36/

- Amina

#8768 - 05/17/08 02:47 PM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Amina]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
ha if by jumping on the bandwagon you mean, saw the words WSA in zephs post,googled it and finally discovered what the hell the 325 stands for. then yes indeed im guilty as charged:)

im not usually up on the forum politics but i vow to you Sinistar, the next secret Internet cult that emerges, i will do my very best to post my thoughts in a more promptly manner on the subject \:\)

#8791 - 05/18/08 03:19 AM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: rob_church]
Sinistar Offline

Loc: New York City
I rest easy knowing that the world is safe again due to that thunderous proclamation, Bobby...

#8792 - 05/18/08 07:09 AM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Sinistar]
Simon Offline
pledge

This is a discussion I realy think is absolutely meaningless. I have a great deal of contact with the people inside the WSA, and though they teach their own way. It doesn't mean that they are brainwashing people. I personally have gotten some friends in there, but it doesn't mean that I will do everything they tell me to.I use the side, and their techings to learn. I use their teaching to make my self a greater vision of Satanism. So I think it is nice that they teach other people, those smart will not make their picture of Satanism just out from that. They can show us another side of Satanism. Thank you.

Kayla and Ta2zz, it is okay that the both of you have different meanings, and if you need to settle your differences, make yourselves a private topic. But listen to yourselves for a moment, you don't even argue, you just call each other shit, trying to get the upper hand. I don't know Ta2zz, so I don't know how you are in person. But Kayla, I do know you a bit, and you should be smart enought to stop this nonsence.

Anima: Hi, don't think I have met you. Thanks for the book-post^^ Hope I'll see you around more in here.

#8794 - 05/18/08 12:28 PM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Amina]
Kon Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Amina

LaVey spoake about satanists acting like gentlemen and ladies. Maybe we could give that a try? These group related fights does not have anything to do with the real world anyway and will be forgotten within weeks or months without haven made any real life changes.

- Amina

LaVey spoke about a lot of things, when he wasn't saying gentlemen and ladies he was calling them animals, humanization, blahahaha.

Welcome back by the way Amina.

#8795 - 05/18/08 12:35 PM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Simon]
LUCIFERIFIC Offline

Originally Posted By: Simon
But Kayla, I do know you a bit, and you should be smart enought to stop this nonsence.

This is true. I am smart \:\) I'm gunna take your advice, Amina's, & Japie's and leave this joint. It was fun.

This account is ready to be terminated.

Edited by LUCIFERIFIC (05/18/08 12:35 PM)

~~352~~

#8797 - 05/18/08 04:13 PM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
I know this is off-topic but you realize if you leave, you're just another smuck who gave into a little bit of cyber-presssure and are loudly and clearly saying you are actually not as smart and are letting random people's opinions get to you.

Not very wise.

Maybe you should reconsider but of course, it is entirely up to you.

I once considered you a good friend, but I learnt more of some people here. I can't judge you based on what other people have said but I've realised that I haven't learnt enough about you to care. If those big long, intellectual posts are indeed yours. Then your opinions will be missed. If they were merely products of the Ctrl+C and V, then I'm sure we could do without, as someone else will surely take over that role.

Either way, take care and may your journey to self-enlightnment be a vast one filled with eternal knowledge.

~~Snow~~.

#8799 - 05/18/08 04:58 PM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Kon]
Amina Offline

Thank you for the welcome.

Originally Posted By: Kon
LaVey spoke about a lot of things, when he wasn't saying gentlemen and ladies he was calling them animals, humanization, blahahaha.

Yes, LaVey wrote a lot of stuff, and some of it is more or less inconsistent or contradictory (or down right useless). But on this point, I think he was rather clear (and made good sense). Yes, humans are animals, and our darker sides are always very close to the surface. These darker sides can be dangerous, but they are also very valued. Our animal brothers and sisters are not as hypercritical or lying as we are and that makes them natural magicians with clear emotions and a strong will. But to make society work man need not only instincts but also criminal law, customs and good manners. One can agree or disagree - for my part I like a civilized tone.

- Amina

#8800 - 05/18/08 05:30 PM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Kon Offline
pledge

Why leave Kayla? Some comments made in spite of you, that's just it. You are a very intelligent poster, and I admire your tact. I don't think anyone here really dislikes you (could be wrong). Everyone will get critiqued or talked bad about @ one time or another,

SHEEIT my first thread got deleted, bwahaha! well, nice knowing you K.

Piece out dude!

#8801 - 05/18/08 05:40 PM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Amina]
Kon Offline
pledge

Amina:

Oh I don't know, sometimes a ravening pack of salivating wolves is just the kind of glorified imagery that may attract a strong intelligent leader.

Anyhow, everyone has buttons to push babe. Some are easier to get at than others. There is usually a limit.

Though I agree, enough bickering and complaints for me too, it's getting stuffy and serious in here, I think LaVey is correct when saying we should act as gents and ladies, though calling them animals is perhaps just push.

LaVey was a smart man, and I admire his work, I said "blahahaha" not in disrespect but irony.

Page 2 of 13 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.