Page 3 of 13 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#8804 - 05/18/08 09:25 PM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Kon]
VictorGrigorii Offline
stranger

Loc: Sarasota, FL
What a lot of people who ask this question forget to consider is that the term "traditional Satanism" presupposes the question "according to WHOSE tradition?"
#8808 - 05/18/08 11:13 PM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Sinistar Offline

Loc: New York City
Oh please, Japster told you that you should leave? Mr "Mommy, can you read me the Satanic Bible again before I go nite, nite"? The guy just walked into the 600 Club like an hour ago. He's in no position to advise you on anything when he himself needs advice on when to take a piss!

If you leave, leave on your own accord. You are too intelligent to listen to morons. Too much intelligence has been lost here: Dev Samael Daval, Tornado Creator, and potentially you. Replacing the intelligence are psuedo-intellectuals seeking pissing contests.

#8809 - 05/19/08 12:10 AM Re: off topic [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

Originally Posted By: LUCIFERIFIC
Said grampa with the second highest posts. LMAO!! God you don't know how long I've waited for you to call me a post whore just so I can say that lol.

Wow I am the second highest poster I had no idea… How long have you waited watching the post counts fearing I may pull ahead of you? Or were you waiting to try to challenge my post count to have a new purpose? Remember this?

“I was going to leave this site because it was getting boring because i collected most of what i needed for our school project. Then i just got into the posting game. To be honest I was originally competing with DaVinci for the most post. It's stupid; then he went, and i worked on beating TornadoCreator... then you two chased him away... and i was left just sitting here not knowing why I was really here. ” ~ LUCIFERIFIC

you show me one country that strives to raise an army based on the individual unit's intelligence and ability to think for themselves and I'll show you an army that don't work and a country that won't acomplish much in the real world. Intelligence is irrelevant (as far as the foot soldiers are concerned) when the goal is to make money and pull triggers.

So you are calling those that follow you idiots… Do they all know your thoughts of them?

Hmmmm trigger men, niggas, and gang signs… Funny little gang you have…

Don't hate on me cuz I'm rolling 14 deep in this joint.

A few good acquaintances and a good friend is better than 14 what did you basically call them unintelligent moneymaking trigger pullers?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted By: Sinistar
As far as post counts go, who really cares about that? I, for one, sure don't and I don't think that she does either even though I'm not going to claim to speak for her.

Then do not… She has already spoken for herself…

I do appreciate you not talking @ me well done sir…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted By: Simon
Kayla and Ta2zz, it is okay that the both of you have different meanings, and if you need to settle your differences, make yourselves a private topic. But listen to yourselves for a moment, you don't even argue, you just call each other shit, trying to get the upper hand.

This is what she strives for it gives her a purpose…

“Those were the days... don't forget Amina. I even tried to end our hatred for each other and tried to make friends with her, but she doesn't come around. Oh yeah; Dev Sam is back, I was going to tell you. I wrote him a letter welcoming him back. I told him we should start fighting agian out in the forums for old time's sake; but he said he'll have to decline the invitation, because he is only here for messaging people. ~ LUCIFERIFIC

Add hypocrite to post whore… Unless trying to flame Amina was Kayla’s way of ending her own projected hatred…

I don't know Ta2zz, so I don't know how you are in person. But Kayla, I do know you a bit, and you should be smart enought to stop this nonsence.

You do not know shit boy… Only what has been fed to you…

But Kayla, I do know you a bit, and you should be smart enought to stop this nonsence.

Smart enough to call her followers idiots right in front of them without them being aware of the fact…

It is amazing how blind people get as long as they feel accepted or respected…

This is true. I am smart \:\) I'm gunna take your advice, Amina's, & Japie's and leave this joint. It was fun.

Wait before you leave what was your grade on your 352 project for school? Oh you did tell them all this was simply an experiment no? Or were you still running it trying to use people because you are nothing but a vampire as explained in your own words in the thread I linked to a few posts back ?

By the way my blood pressure is fine no need to worry… Does yours rise as your transparency is revealed?

Have a nice day

~T~

Shout out a big Baaaaaa to the 352

Edited by ta2zz (05/19/08 12:19 AM)

#8810 - 05/19/08 12:16 AM Re: off topic [Re: Sinistar]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Those that make a large play of leaving seem to never go... She has been leaving due to lack of a purpose for over a month now...

~T~

Edited by ta2zz (05/19/08 12:19 AM)

#8816 - 05/19/08 08:53 AM Re: off topic [Re: ta2zz]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Dang ta2zz we don't usually get along but well done. I must say you do your homework. I have to agree I also saw some of the things here you pointed out but didn't call them out. Like calling her followers idiots and claiming herself a post whore and then contradicting herself.

Victor; very good point made. When I hear the term Trad Satanism I automatically think of the elden general concept of Trad Satanism. To me that is what makes sense. Not a few random people who made up a type of Satanism in the old days. For it to be Trad I think it has to be a gernalized idea that has been around long enough everyone knows of it [Everyone who knows the topic]. But good point all the same. Something to think about. This however, is all just my opinion.

~~Snow~~.

#8820 - 05/19/08 10:46 AM Re: off topic [Re: ta2zz]
Simon Offline
pledge

Just to get this straight Ta2zz. I don't know about the other ones, but at least "I" can tell you that I dont follow any clan. I am a member of the soon rising "cult of Khaine", that is true. But we dont believe in one leader, or anyone doing the thinking for us. That would be to ignore our own exitense.

Kayla may have been a quick recruiter. But I use the things she thought me as a piece of the puzzle. I would never take all information from one place, that is ignoring the falsehood of man. I often see your points too, you are a smart man. Kayla often tell something, then at the instace says the opposite. I think you thought the same about me when I called you an "assnibbler". If you were from Norway you would have understood what I meant, we have some weird formalities, but enought about that.

Ta2zz, if the weakminded wants to follow her, then let them do. That would leave the stronger here. I don't know if I can call myself one of the strong satanist, at least not in your eyes^^. The real satanist would never want to follow behind somebody, they would rather try to take the lead for them selves. Making the cooperation between satanist hard.

About the "cult of Khaine". As I think you most likely would reply to this. It is not a cult in that matter. We cooperate having someone finding jobs for us, while others do them, the money are split, evenly. So that there will no internal struggles.

Well, that was the last from me for now, see you around^^^.

#8823 - 05/19/08 12:33 PM Re: off topic [Re: ta2zz]
Amina Offline

Loc: Denmark
I didn't see the original post you are quoting, but just for the record:

[quote=ta2zz]“Those were the days... don't forget Amina. I even tried to end our hatred for each other and tried to make friends with her, but she doesn't come around LUCIFERIFIC

I don't agree nor decline anything. I just ignored some weird ramblings about how she envisioned me being like the geeks at her school. Not being able to identify with it I just ignored the whole thing, witch wasn't too hard me being away from the board at the time.

- Amina

#8825 - 05/19/08 03:42 PM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: VictorGrigorii]
Amina Offline

Originally Posted By: VictorGrigorii
What a lot of people who ask this question forget to consider is that the term "traditional satanism" presupposes the question "according to WHOSE tradition?"

I agree.

When you read stuff by ONA, The Satanic Reds or Christians you could come to believe that there is something called traditional Satanism dating back to the middel ages, the time before Christianity or the fall of Lucifer. Everyone can believe what ever they want to believe, but "traditional Satanism" is hard to come by if you take an objective view on history.

The "traditional Satanism" envisioned by the ONA is as fake and nonexistent as the Wicca history inspired by Margaret Murray or the claims made by Christians.

The "traditional Satanism" envisioned by The Satanic Reds is a mix of different tradition THEY identify as satanic. This is more or less New Age religion with a dark flavor. It can also be compared with LaVeys use of different traditions in The Satanic Rituals with one important difference: LaVey states that the satanists can play with traditions KNOWING that they are fairytales to be used as the satanist see fit.

The Christian view of "traditional Satanism" can be examined by looking at the old witchhunts. Yes, the Christians believed in witches and satanists, but that didn't make them more real then the Aliens or unicorns some people believe in today. A few people enacted what the Christians believed, but that doesn't make it into a living tradition.

Bottom line: No kind of Satanism is much older then the 60'ties, but all kinds of Satanism claim to build on tradition. Even LaVey claim this when trying to identify satanic personalities, occult groups or pagan religions of the past.

My view? People who talk of "traditional Satanism" should find some academic books and read up on European history and/or The New Age movement and modern witchcraft and occultism. The claim of secret traditions is much the same in all groups, and non of them agrees well with real history.

Bottom line: if you think you have to choose between "traditional Satanism" and LaVeyan Satanism, and is not just using the term "traditional Satanism" because everyone else does when talking about the Christian vision of Satanism, but because you think it is a real Satanism dating back before the 60'ties, then you have been taken in by stories, or you are already part of the religion of "traditional Satanism" by believing in the religious and non-historical beliefs in a history of traditional Satanism.

- Amina

#8827 - 05/19/08 03:48 PM Re: off topic [Re: Simon]
Amina Offline

We cooperate having someone finding jobs for us, while others do them, the money are split, evenly. So that there will no internal struggles.

Just out of curiosity: have any of you earned and split any money yet? How do you go about finding jobs? As fare as I know you live in different parts of the world. How do you split money? It is usually a pain in the ass if you have to transfer money, and the cost of transferring money to X people around the globe would soon enough eat up any money earned?

- Amina

#8828 - 05/19/08 04:16 PM Re: off topic [Re: Amina]
Simon Offline
pledge

That is true, but we all are in Norway. Though some swedish satanist came up with the idea. They didn't manage to look after it all. So we just did it ourselves.^^

By "us" I mean the members, there seem to be alot of us. But there are many jobs too though.

Edited by Simon (05/19/08 04:22 PM)

#8829 - 05/19/08 04:49 PM Re: off topic [Re: Simon]
Amina Offline

By "us" I mean the members, there seem to be alot of us. But there are many jobs too though.

But have you shared anything yet, and what are your views on freeloaders? And what about taxes and stuff? If I shared my money with a group of unknown I could end up paying more in taxes then I get, and as a student, a homeowner, a home tenant, a mother and so on I would get punished for earning more (more taxes or less money from the state) without actually having the money if I shared it . It is a nice idea seen from a communistic point of view, but I am not sure if I see how it could work in a real life, unless all the involved are very rich or kids living with there parents. So I guess I'm still curious about how it is done and if you have tried it for real yet.

- Amina

Edited by Amina (05/19/08 04:50 PM)
Edit Reason: spelling errors

#8830 - 05/19/08 05:01 PM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Japster]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Modern Satanism is known mostly from the works of Anton LaVey and the fact that you can find TSB in most any book store. What brought ONA to your attention? Why did you feel the need to actively pursue ONA material?

#8831 - 05/19/08 05:03 PM Re: off topic [Re: Amina]
Simon Offline
pledge

The job we do are often somewhat "illegal" therefore all paying are under the table... Not that it bothers me, I pay my taxes on my real job. Though I don't work much.

#8834 - 05/19/08 10:16 PM Re: back off topic [Re: Fist]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Japster is WSA or 352... WSA reading materials are simply old ONA writings and The Satanic Bible...

The 352 as explained to me by Kayla,

"It started off as a school project on anthropology. We were studying about memes. So we thought we'd conduct an experiment on the propagation of memes in a Test Community.

We created our own cluster of memes and picked this forum and opened this account. The basic object is to infect. Thats it.

We are basically looking for 5 things:

1) Who gets infected by our memes; and why? What kind of personality traits do they have, their beliefs, strong points, and weaknesses. Why aren't they immune?

2) Who resists infection; how and why? What are their personality traits, their beliefs, strong points, and weakness. Describe there defense mechanism.

3) As with any community which has become aware that a contagion has infected a portion of its population, at what point will the Test Community enter this phase of "Alarm."

4) How does the test community react to the epidemic. How do they rationalize it to themselves and each other. Can they and do they build up an immunity.

5) You brain is like a biological computer, and memes are the biological software. Is the propagation of memes via the internet capable of producing real world effects. Meaning once people have installed this software, do they act as programmed, accordingly?

This is it. I see we're in the alarm stage. How did you personally notice something was going on?" ~ LUCIFERIFIC

She told me and others this same story and further went on to tell me they were getting a grade on it... But her story and purpose seems to change like the wind... At one point she admitted in the public area of the forum that she was multiple people...

Now the real laugh was her asking me how did I notice something was wrong when the reply I posted here was to this question...

What is this Manson family thing you are growing "the 352"? ~ta2zz

She/ he/ they are not the sharpest tacks in the drawer... So no worries to any that this 352 is troubling me I find it quite amusing how many were hooked with a simple brother or sister we accept you mentality...

Is it information or disinformation who knows what would you believe from WSA Whorebag aka LUCIFERIFIC?

I see a vampire nothing less...

~T~

#8838 - 05/20/08 02:04 AM Re: back off topic [Re: ta2zz]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
i smell make-believe. in a few of the posters.
Page 3 of 13 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist, Fnord 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.