Page 4 of 13 « First<23456>Last »
Topic Options
#8858 - 05/20/08 08:41 PM Re: back off topic [Re: ta2zz]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Wow, what a poorly designed rambling project.

So, if I got this right, Lucferific's science experiment has blossomed into a full blown web-church?

The question is, are all WSA/352er here all the same person or group of people trying to finish their homework?

#8869 - 05/21/08 06:09 AM Re: back off topic [Re: ta2zz]
Amina Offline

Loc: Denmark
 Originally Posted By: ta2zz
[color:#FFCCCC]"It started off as a school project on anthropology. We were studying about memes. So we thought we'd conduct an experiment on the propagation of memes in a Test Community.

I don't know what kind of school that is, but I think it sounds strange. I studied psychology at the university for 1˝ year to be able to teach psychology together with my main field of history/sociology of religion. We had a professor mentioning memes one time in a class on social psychology, but it was explained as a theory that used to be popular in the general public, but was gone more or less out of use by then because of a lot of flaws. Another strange thing with the school project explanation is that I am very surprised that a school would allow and even give credit for a project like that. Projects involving other people, especially young people, need to be evaluated on ethics. Maybe Kayla study at the Josef Mengele school or something like that, who knows, but it sounds strange.

- Amina

#8879 - 05/21/08 08:14 PM Re: back off topic [Re: Amina]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
From what I understand, she attends a christian/catholic type college.

That should explain it, and raise a few laughs.

#8891 - 05/22/08 09:11 AM Re: back off topic [Re: Morgan]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
I've only heard about this but thought it random ramblings.. You're kidding me right? Miss Luciferific Satanist believing in magics and such is a Catholic school girl.. DIsgusting..

From what I gather Fist it's just gullable kitten's herded together like sheep. I don't think it's the same person. But hey, you never know...

AKA "People gullable and ignorant enough to do what someone who accepts them, tells them to do. People who can be easily herded together. " - Luciferific -

So basically 352 is a cattle brand. Any of you have a nice hot iron.. Yeehaaa!

~~Snow~~.

#8924 - 05/23/08 05:59 AM Re: off topic [Re: Simon]
Amina Offline

Originally Posted By: Simon
The job we do are often somewhat "illegal" therefore all paying are under the table... Not that it bothers me, I pay my taxes on my real job. Though I don't work much.

Simon, I am sorry to say this, but I think you are lying or have been had by someone else. You state in your profile that you are 18 years old, but I have seen other profiles that I think belongs to you, and in those you say you are only 16 years old. At 16 I don't think you should be part of a group involved in illegal work, not even if it is just a scam. I also find a a bit worrying that you speak about illegal stuff in public. It is not as hard to get to know peoples real identities as you probably think.

- Amina

#8925 - 05/23/08 06:12 AM Re: off topic [Re: Simon]
Sinistar Offline

Loc: New York City
You're a good kid and you try. I don't mean "kid" as a slight in anyway to you, Simon. Amina's right, you don't want to end up like your so-called brother, Japster, do you?

Responsibility to the responsible, Simon. Don't let things get out of hand.

#8936 - 05/23/08 12:40 PM Re: off topic [Re: Sinistar]
Simon Offline
pledge

The age thing has an easy reason. Many have told me to lie about my age, so I would be "out" of trouble. As you can see though, it hasn't exactly worked.

That about the illegal stuff, it too has an easy explanation. "I now I will get alot of post on this one"

As a child, child services took me away from my mom. So when I grew up, I got the typical "dropout" branded in my forehead. So when I got a bit older I desided to be like people expected me to. I couldn't dissapoint them in their expectations now, could I.

As for the buiness itself, we transport things for people. Smugling for instance is one of the most popular. I am counted as one of them, though I haven't done any jobs myself yet. SO illegal yes, but if we weren't doing it, someone else would.

I apreceate your concern, my I ask why you asked?

#8937 - 05/23/08 01:32 PM Re: off topic [Re: Simon]
Amina Offline

The age thing has an easy reason. Many have told me to lie about my age, so I would be "out" of trouble. As you can see though, it hasn't exactly worked.

My experience is that lying about ones age is not a good idea - at least not when one is young. I am 30, but I don't think anyone would give it a second look if I tried to pull it off as being 28 or 32. Laying about an age difference of two years when you are 16 is another matter: much happen in those years, and in most cases young people who lie about age will just be seen as an unmature 18 year old when they are actually mature and serious 16-year olds. I know and respect a lot of young satanists under the age of 18, and I am sure a lot of other older satanists do too.

As a child, child services took me away from my mom. So when I grew up, I got the typical "dropout" branded in my forehead.[quote=Simon]

I am not going to tell you that I know anything about how that feels, but I have a friend who experienced something similar who I tried to help get back on her feet. I know it is tough and that most with that kind of background don't succeed. But hey - you are adopting a philosophy of personal responsibility. Unless you joined Satanism because you thought it would add to a identity as a looser you are on the right track!

[quote=Simon]As for the buiness itself, we transport things for people. Smugling for instance is one of the most popular. I am counted as one of them, though I haven't done any jobs myself yet. SO illegal yes, but if we weren't doing it, someone else would.

I have read some of the rapports on Danish people who have been into care as children, as part of a project I worked on in psychology. I would think that Denmark and Norway are much similar in this regard. It is not very surprising that you are in the wrong company, or that you are thinking about doing something illegal, but seen from a satanic point of view this is very selvdestruktiv. You will need no enemies with that kind of friend, and your worst enemy will be yourself. If you want to think of yourself as a satanist, you will also have to accept the point of view that YOU are responsible for your own life. Don't keep friends who drag you down. Dont act in ways that will make it even harder to succeed. If you want to work with other satanists, find more suited mentors and friends.

I apreceate your concern, my I ask why you asked?

I deal with a lot of young satanists in Denmark and I don't like selvdestructive satanists. It is bad for the people involved and it is also bad for the image of Satanism (ignore the American satanists on this point and try to look into how it is in Norway and Denmark) . If people want to fuck up there lives I would rather see them end up as fucked up Christians. You don't want to be yet another stereotype fucked up satanic teen. The only people who has any sympathy for that are Christians who view sawing satanists as a way to look even more saintly. I am sorry if I am a bit hard on you, but it should be seen as actually trying to care.

- Amina

#9109 - 05/27/08 05:11 PM Re: off topic [Re: Amina]
SATANAS Offline
stranger

Loc: ANCHORAGE - ALASKA
i am a lavayen satanist - in wich i beilieve if you are a real true satanist you are born that way - that dosnt mean you are a desciple from right out of the womb - but that you aquire your gifts along the way

#9145 - 05/28/08 04:52 AM Re: off topic [Re: SATANAS]
Amina Offline

LaVey viewed all animals and all children below the age of four as natural magicians and satanist, but he also stated that not all people are created even, and that all successful people live by the satanic philosophy, even if they don't identify as satanists, and that a real witch can be identified by her success in real life (her ability to find a good mate and a good job etc.). To make a long story short: Yes, everyone are born satanists, and everyone can claim to be a satanist. To be an unsuccessful satanist is worse then being a successful Christian or even an unsuccessful Christian. To be a satanist and KNOW how to succeed without doing so is a sign of not even trying.

- Amina

#9667 - 06/17/08 10:10 PM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Japster]
999 Offline
stranger

Loc: alabama
I dont concider myself traditional, for i dont belive satan is a deity,but a force/energy that thru meditation can be feelt and used for magical intent.but i also follow what levy wrote.just an oppinion do what your heart fills is right.

#10091 - 07/05/08 03:33 PM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: 999]
Simon Offline
pledge

I don't believe much in the magic part of Satanism, only the part concerning sigils. But again, that's me. On the other hand i like philosofy, and I like the dicotomy between god and evil. I don't have much else to say, bye.

#10105 - 07/06/08 08:51 AM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Simon]
SevenDeadlySins Offline
stranger

Loc: chicago illinois
i think one should be able to choose their own path when it comes to Satanism . i care less what anyone else chooses for themselves and to be honest , find it funny how people on here are so self righteous on whats "right" . lol i think its the people so concerned on being correct that loose the point of being a satanist . LAUGH i say . if someone needs help or guidance give advice but arguing about whats right makes us out to be the same shit as xtians . HA HA HA

i just laugh . make me smile !

#10141 - 07/09/08 03:51 AM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: SevenDeadlySins]
Xande Offline
stranger

Loc: Arlington, TX, USA
I'll concede the point that Satanism is a glorification of the individual, and that by the nature of that statement the obvious conclusion is that no path is exclusive. Satanism is in the throes of evolution, and any individual or organization claiming the exclusivity of its values is a looter, building a cheap sense of empowerment at the express consent of those unfortunate few who desperately need an outlet to assume their true nature: the sycophant.

Anton LaVey codified Satanism as an organized religion, and as such is a central figure in Satanism whether you choose to acknowledge it or not. Before Anton's blend of psychodrama and objectivism came to define Satanism and grant it the status of a living, cohesive movement, all that existed in my personal opinion were inverted christians who invoked the name of Satan due to the discontentment and misfortunes experienced under the careful watch of their benevolent god.

While I think the worship of any deity is a foolhardy practice, I still have to give credit where credit is due. I cannot sanction the actions undertaken by these individuals, but I can commend their desire to reject the established order and poison the hermetic chain with thoughts contrary to the status quo. It was that very spirit of independence that lay in wait, resonating underneath the superficial pageantry of society for someone to utilize it. LaVey simply beat similarly minded persons to the proverbial punch. He did make the statement, and I paraphrase, "If Satanism didn't exist, someone else would have created it, probably less qualified."

I believe that statement to be quite true, as the exaltation of carnal principles and reason had driven our species without celebration for seemingly endless ages and needed to be recognized as inviolate truths. Philosophers had long since waxed quite eloquently about these qualities, but truth presented in the guise of philosophy will seldom have the same impact as truth codified into a religion.

I realize that schism is an unavoidable mechanism, due to the notion that in order to be right, another has to be wrong: it's the watermark of dualist thinking. Personally, I think that there are certain absolutes we all share, and truths considered to be inviolate exist beyond dualist concepts. Regardless of our differences, we should learn to harness our similarities and try and benefit from each other through intelligent debate. What's the worst that can happen? Personal evolution?

#10143 - 07/09/08 07:10 AM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Xande]
blackrose Offline
stranger

I feel one is either born a Satanist or not; Satanism is something a person was born with. And we Satanists must take full responsibility for all that we say and do. As for whether a person feels they have the calling as either a Levayan or traditional Satanist, that is totally up to the individual; you have to decide that for yourself.
Page 4 of 13 « First<23456>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.029 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.