Page 8 of 13 « First<678910>Last »
Topic Options
#17630 - 01/05/09 08:42 AM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Sinistar]
Jerry Offline
lurker

i prefer laveyan Satanism, even though some dont consider it REAL Satanism i like the views is expresses and most of them relate to mt own.
#17657 - 01/05/09 09:21 PM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Jerry]
Mike Offline

Loc: Farmingdale, NY
 Quote:

i prefer laveyan Satanism, even though some dont consider it REAL satanism i like the views is expresses and most of them relate to mt own.

Do you believe that the people who don't consider it to be "real" Satanism are right? Do you feel it is real Satanism? By saying "even though some don't consider it REAL Satanism" it sounds like your letting others opinions effect you own. My advice to you (even though you haven't asked for it) is to do the same thing I am...Read more, talk less. In the end you'll see how it is beneficial. And, a rhetorical question...What is it that has brought you here? Besides the fact that the ideas of Satanism relate to your own ideas, what do you wish to accomplish here? I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but your first couple of posts here were lame, and perhaps this isn't the right place for you. My suggestion is to read more into Satanism before posting here, something I didn't do when I first came here that I should've. And if you find my tone to be a little rough, duck and cover when others reply to your posts, seriously.

#17670 - 01/06/09 01:35 AM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Mike]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Sir Francis Dashwood's Hell Fire Club! FTW

#17682 - 01/06/09 02:47 AM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
No. It is Mike, the Patron Satanic Saint of the Youth... thank you very much.

And, in this case... Go forth, Young Mike, it is your responsibility now - fuck 'em up, in the "olden" ways with which you are accustomed-eth...

Lo! We are dying, this old race... Yea!, new, and newness, supplicants must carry forth this darkness, this awesome terror... destroy them, lest they be destroyed unto themselves!

#17703 - 01/06/09 01:26 PM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: daevid777]
Mike Offline

Right on Daevid. However I don't feel fit to "destroy" anyones stupidity yet, considering I still have much to learn. Sure I have a somewhat better grasp on Satanism than others my age (or in general with some I've spoken to), but I'm not going to pose as a techer while I am still a student. The best I can do is give advice....I'll leave the destroying to the professionals. ;\)

#17724 - 01/06/09 10:41 PM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Morgan]
Tom Offline
stranger

I am new to the chat rooms and so I feel that I am probably misinformed and will probably be banned from future discussions . I feel that all people make up their own minds . When they ask for help, should we tell them to fuck off? We all do some research and generally expand on other persons research as well . That is how knowledge is passed on . But deliberately trying to humiliate someone because of their literacy in a post where your grammer is just as bad ? (Read your post). Although I do agree with one statement you have : Don't like what I say , Kiss my ass !
#17752 - 01/07/09 01:04 AM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Tom]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
I guess it's "how you do the asking"...

A real, honest question is never really answered negatively. It is when people start spouting their brand new dogma upon others that have heard the same shit a myriad of incarnations... over and over - they're just asking for "it".

Anyway, ever hear of being "beaten-in"? If you can't fight, or at least hold your ground for a few minutes... then what the hell use are you?

Mike's been beaten, pissed on, propped up, crucified, dragged down, torn down, mind-fucked, and ass-rapped (so I've heard)... and he's still here annoying all of us (sorry ).

(but this question, and my answer to it, are not on the topic of this particular thread, I do believe there is another one already in existance that discusses your concerns.)

#17755 - 01/07/09 01:22 AM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Tom]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Quote:
When they ask for help, should we tell them to fuck off?

If telling them to fuck off serves your purpose or gives you a jolly or two, why not?

Asking for something doesn't amount to entitlement to something, now does it?

#17778 - 01/07/09 09:48 AM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Dan_Dread]
Tom Offline
stranger

I have never asked or expected entitlement to answer any of my questions . And I expect no quarter from any of you ,for any reason . ( sorry for not following the discussion forum ) Tom
#17780 - 01/07/09 11:59 AM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: daevid777]
Mike Offline

Quote:
Mike's been beaten, pissed on, propped up, crucified, dragged down, torn down, mind-fucked, and ass-rapped (so I've heard)... and he's still here annoying all of us (sorry ).

The truth hurts, lol. But seriously, am I still as annoying as I was three years ago? I've learned a lot, and trust me I don't post as often as I would like to, I hold back the urge.

And who isn't annoying when they're trying to debate you and have a different outlook on something you believe? And don't forget, I'm still young and have much more to learn than others on here...

Edited by Mike (01/07/09 12:03 PM)

#17795 - 01/07/09 10:03 PM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: LUCIFERIFIC]
Tom Offline
stranger

Kayla , I don't know you or anything about you and I am new enough so I have never had the pleasure of reading any of your posts . But one thing I have learned in life is " Never let the S.O.B.'s get you down ! Don't give up on yourself .
#17797 - 01/07/09 10:11 PM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Tom]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Hi Tom. The user you are responding to was banned from this site many many moons ago, so don't expect any response.

Also, you took my last post in which I quoted you completely out of context, and responded totally out of kind. You may want to re-read it.

#17798 - 01/07/09 10:16 PM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Dan_Dread]
Tom Offline
stranger

I know that this is probably off topic , but do we actually discuss Satanic topics here or personality traits ?
#17799 - 01/07/09 10:19 PM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Dan_Dread]
Tom Offline
stranger

No problem . I will read it again and I also won't expect a reply to my other post . Thanks for the info .
#19546 - 02/02/09 02:09 PM Re: Laveyan Satanism or Traditional Satanism [Re: Japster]
Bonez666W Offline
stranger

Loc: Texas, United States
My thoughts on that actually is neither are better than the other both contribute in there own way and from my knowledge Satanism has always been about believing what you believe and trust in yourself to make the right choice.

To me having a spiritual part and a more physical part just make it all the more intressting like for me I guess you could say its more of a LaVeyan belief with a twist but all in all I believe that both are very big contributors (I hope I spelt that right) in Satanism and for somebody to bash one by sayin its better than the other, that just wouldnt seem correct to me.

Page 8 of 13 « First<678910>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.004 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.