Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#8640 - 05/13/08 04:56 PM bans on tag
L Fern Tej Offline
pledge

Loc: Las Vegas, NV. (u.s.)
"While there is no district-wide ban on contact sports during recess, local rules have been cropping up. Several school administrators around Attleboro, a city of about 45,000 residents, took aim at dodgeball a few years ago, saying it was exclusionary and dangerous. Modified versions now include softer balls and ways for children to re-enter the action."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15316912/

I blame the adults for being so stupid in over-pampering there kids as to ban contact sports.
(god forbid your kid get a scraped knee.)
I think the parents fail to realize that their children won't stay 8 years old forever, and actually grow up, afraid of everything with a shadow because their school was too scared of being held accountable for boo boos.
what's next? "ban the night, my kids scared of the dark!"?
:P lol
i'm so glad the war in iraq is over so we can concentrate on the real issues like this one.

#8670 - 05/14/08 02:44 PM Re: bans on tag [Re: L Fern Tej]
Asmedious Moderator Offline

Loc: New York
Fuck "Dodge Ball."

I was forced to play that sadistic shit game in school, during my younger years.

Not surprisingly, going to a ghetto school, it was always the athletic shit heads with no IQ, against the geeky, skinny kids.
Without my glasses I couldn't see the fucking ball coming at me, but when I wore them, they would often end up being bent out of shape by the end of gym class.

Then, someone came up with the BRIGHT idea, that when people were "out" they should get behind a line, at the back of the opposing team, so that when the ball ended in the rear of said team, they could be clobbered by the people who were clobbered earlier. So now we had to watch our fronts as well as our backs.

So yes, FUCK DODGE ball, and the sadistic faggot gym teachers with small dicks, who force kids to play that shit.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.013 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.