Topic Options
#8690 - 05/15/08 01:58 AM -Robot Lick-
-iblis- Offline
pledge

#8697 - 05/15/08 06:03 PM Re: -Robot Lick- [Re: -iblis-]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
Fuck that's ugly. Tongues are just gross once they've been taken out of their natural habitat.

There's a beer add on Australian tv, that has a tongue leaving a mouth to find beer and drag it back to it's hosts mouth. That always grosses me out too.

I know, I know, not really to do with your post.........maybe if it was something more aethetically pleasing like a robot penis, yeah that would be much more attractive. LOL

Zeph

#8701 - 05/15/08 08:14 PM Re: -Robot Lick- [Re: ZephyrGirl]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
That was creepy. It was very phallic. Zeph, were you not paying attention? I've got some weird stuff hanging on my walls, but I think that would take the cake. Even I would have to remove it after a brief showing.

Zeph, I have a vision of a new tattoo some day down the road. I want to get a tongue either fighting or running from a hot pepper. Probably a jalapeno or habanero.

#8703 - 05/15/08 09:10 PM Re: -Robot Lick- [Re: fakepropht]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Drawn and tattood tongues, I doubt would look that gross. Would it still be attacked to a mouth? You know like the rolling stones mouth. That has a tongue and doesn't look gross.

You like it hot huh? and yes I did get the phallic reference I was being sarcastic.

Zeph

#8710 - 05/15/08 11:43 PM Re: -Robot Lick- [Re: ZephyrGirl]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
It would just be a tongue. With feet and hands, and a face. Kind of old cartoon Warner Brothers like. Same with the chili pepper. Do I like it hot, lol? Christ, I must have 15 bottles of hot sauce in my fridge. Did I ever share the story of when I ate what has to be the world's hottest hot wings? They don't make you sign a waiver for shits and giggles.

#8712 - 05/16/08 02:58 AM Re: -Robot Lick- [Re: fakepropht]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

I'm sure it will look cool, or that you'll keep making them redraw it until it does.

Please do tell about the hot hot sauce chicken wings. I like some hot food, but there's a limit for me these days.

When I was having chemo, my tolerance to things like that went down to almost non existant and I've never really built it back up again.

Zeph

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.015 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.