I made this for dinner tonight and it was a really nice one, so I thought I'd share it with you all. I tend to add alot of extra veggies to primarily meat dishes for the simple facts that I really like them and in things like this, it's a very easy way to make it go further and make it much healthier. So I'll add the veggies I added to the recipe, but will put a star next to them so you know which ones are not traditional to Thai cooking and you can take them out if you so desire.

This is only enough for two people

Ingredients

300gms boneless chicken cut into large pieces (either breast or thigh)
*1 medium sized zuccini
*1 bunch of brocoli cut into small florets
*1 carrot cut into very long thin slices (smaller than julienne)
*1 Spring Onion (or shallot, or green onion), cut into 1cm pieces
400mls Coconut Milk
1 teaspoon oil
1-2 Tablespoons green curry (I used Maessri brand which is very flavoursome)
1 tablespoon of raw or palm sugar (I use raw, very similar taste).
2 tablespoons of fish sauce
6 lime leaves broken in half (depending on their size it might be as little as 3)
1 handful of fresh basil leaves
1 handful of fresh corriander leaves
2 large fresh red or green chillies cut into long pieces (or more depending on your liking of hot food), this will be medium.

Method
1. Put 4 tablespoons of coconut milk into the green curry paste to make it moist and mix well.
2. Cut up all veggies, meat and herbs ready to be used.
3. Heat oil in a wok or pan on medium heat then add curry paste mixture and fry for 2 minutes.
4. Put Zuccini, brocoli and carrot into microwave for 2 minutes (1000 watt) or more depending on personal preference of vegetable texture, hard or soft.
5. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes, pour in rest of coconut milk into wok, bring to boil for 5 minutes, then leave to simmer for 15 minutes.
6. Turn heat back up and add veggies, sugar, fish sauce and lime leaves, let it boil for 3-5 minutes.
7. Add chillies and basil leaves then stir for a few seconds and serve on Jasmin rice or vermicelli noodels.
8. Garnish with corriander.

Prep time about 5 minutes cooking time 25-30 minutes.

Enjoy!

Zeph