Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#879 - 10/04/07 09:47 AM Stupid Veterine takes down wrong flag.
MCSA TEK Offline
pledge

Loc: Orlando Fl USA
Ok, this is getting ridiculous. This guy gets pissed off because the Mexican flag is flying above the US flag. What does he do? He cuts up the American flag, rips it down, shakes it at the camera, and walks away. He leaves the Mexican flag alone and in mint condition, to be restrung up the flag pole.

Now look at how this story is actually slanted.

Veteran Removes Illegal Mexican Flag

Um, no......He didn't.

There was a time in this country when you cut up rival flags out of respect for your own.

Chris

#887 - 10/04/07 12:10 PM Veteran takes down flags. [Re: MCSA TEK]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
Watch them while they last…

Better Quality video…

With complete ending including words from the store owner…

Rope still on the flag…

Radio interview with Jim Brossert…

Originally Posted By: MCSA TEK
Ok, this is getting ridiculous. This guy gets pissed off because the Mexican flag is flying above the US flag. What does he do? He cuts up the American flag, rips it down, shakes it at the camera, and walks away. He leaves the Mexican flag alone and in mint condition, to be restrung up the flag pole.

Sorry bro but

1. He did not seem to cut the flag itself…
2. He rips both flags down…
3. He says what he says to the camera…
4. He leaves the Mexican rag where it belongs on the ground…

Quote:
Now look at how this story is actually slanted.

Veteran Removes Illegal Mexican Flag

Um, no......He didn't.

There was a time in this country when you cut up rival flags out of respect for your own.

Chris

Perhaps you are having a bad day, perhaps you would like to beat this man with your own hands for what you see as stupidity…

Get pissed at the problem not the solution… Even if it is not your perfect solution or even well thought out…

Jim Brossert did what he did and damn it Chris I will stand behind his action as an American…

As this is a video discussion forum it would be nice if you could use some embeddable videos when posting the news…

Thanks

~T~

#892 - 10/04/07 01:36 PM Re: Veteran takes down flags. [Re: ta2zz]
MCSA TEK Offline
pledge

Loc: Orlando Fl USA
Upon seeing the interview, I have to admit that I was wrong.

From the video I originally watched, it looked like he cut the flag itself and not the rope.

But I still think he took the wrong flag.

Chris

#903 - 10/04/07 07:06 PM Re: Veteran takes down flags. [Re: MCSA TEK]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
He took the American flag and even now has it folded properly... He threw the mexican flag to the ground and left it there... If you watch the video the bar owner seems to want to throw his own flag but waits for the door to shut...

Now could he have talked to the owner and explained why what he was doing was wrong or did he? That part were not seeing...

But we now know the bar owner did not realize what he was doing was wrong and is also an American...

~T~

#907 - 10/04/07 11:11 PM Re: Veteran takes down flags. [Re: ta2zz]
ICouldBuyYouAll Offline
stranger

Loc: Expensive
I do not have a problem with what the guy did.

But the ACLU is going to be jumping on his ass very soon.

Because well, their a bunch of assholes.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.