Page 1 of 6 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#8987 - 05/24/08 07:05 PM Satanists anti social?
Kon Offline
pledge

Loc: Berlin, Germany
Seriously we all know the "emo" movement is never going to
actually help anyone on their path to self enlightenment (aside from maybe LinkinPark), but past that. I would suppose many of you followed your own paths on your way through your high school years, some of us are probably still in HS, the anti everything nature could prove only that satanists dislike themselves more than anything.

There are reasons the christian church believes the world and everything in it is evil and impure, anti anti anti. Since this is the case they are obviously "better" than everything around them. Or whatev. Understanding the flaw of xtian mentality, is quite simple for me. You obviously hate who you are, so you need support (or brainwashing). It's not my fault you won't admit you're suicidal. Deal with it.

At the same time, if you truly dislike yourself enough to simply be pushed into the occult for leadership or even conviction....
lol

It's a lot simpler than I ever expected. I was anti everything as far as I can remember.

Dissociation is a psychological process involving alterations in identity or sense of self. These alterations in sense of self can include: a relatively mild and transient sense that the world or the self is "unreal" (derealization and depersonalization); more permanent states such as amnesia ...

all this just leads me back to human nature and the question I was asking.. is anyone here considered clinically insane? Schizos and insomniacs have the best autobiographies...

#8990 - 05/24/08 07:25 PM Re: Satanists anti social? [Re: Kon]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
ha i love me, im the sexy center the world revolves around talented, cunning,and i fuck like a god whats not to love i am the goddamn devil and when i perish so does this world.

as for the anti everything i don't like most humans because they are fucking sheep. look around what is their to like? bar stars, and wiggas doing what their programmed to like ,fearing what they are told to fear and reciting what they are told to say like fucking robots.

we have a terror alert yellow people lol oh is that the new phone form the snoop dog video? jebus please smite my enemy,need i say more?

most people are slaves either to their government,media,the collective or creator gods in the sky,what the fuck is their to like about a slave other then their obvious usefulness?

i heard after 3 tabs of acid your a clinically insane so i bet most people here are in that category:)

#8994 - 05/24/08 08:23 PM Re: Satanists anti social? [Re: rob_church]
Kon Offline
pledge

Yeah I'm a slinky fuckin snake in the bed too.

Though change can be shallow and some people need drug or religious addictions, or a crutch, anything to believe they've been more educated than others. Though, with true enlightenment, education can take you far within knowledge, though power is only exercised through precise human will.

There are too many who do not take advantage of their life.

I'm surprised Mequa hasn't come down to gaze @ life with the "peasants" yet.

Oh I never said I was smart, just a smart ass. \:\)

#9005 - 05/24/08 11:45 PM Re: Satanists anti social? [Re: Kon]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
i would have to disagree with your blanket statement of christians being "anti anti anti". perhaps some are, among them the more fundamentalist of the bunch, and perhaps a sizable chunk of those who are professionally christian (ie making money off it), but for the most part christians are indoctrinated to love all men, believe they are created equal, give thanks for meals of turkey, donate money to starving children, and other assorted do gooder things.

when a christian blows up an abortion clinic or holds a sign that says "god hates fags", that person has no more in common with my grandmother (a life long christian) than she does with a muslim fundamentalist.

if you are a satanist do you ritualistically kill house pets, or listen to evil music while shooting up schools???
i certainly don't.
(I prefer country and western when commiting crimes against humanity.)
yet that would be a blanket statement repeated by a thoroughly indoctrinated christian, or many uneducated non-christians.

satanists shouldnt worry, care, fret, or nitpick over christians. seriously.
who gives a fuck what others do with their souls?!
"we" should be concerned with ourselves and loved ones, and let the rest of the planet do what it always has and always will do. by realizing that we can assimilate and manipulate, and possibly dominate... or at the very least find peace. and happiness.

and as far as being clinically insane...
when I was a young fella, it was really cool to claim to be of american indian heritage. every hillbilly dipshit at the bar would start spouting off with detailed percentages of cherokee blood.
there were a lot of blond blue eyed braves running around back then.
none of them had that tribal membership card that helped them get college money though, because they are still at the same bars, fatter, stupider, and much less optimistic about life.

today the same thing happens except all the indians have black fingernails and are clinically insane.

well... I dated one(uh...4 technically) lady who is a schizophrenic, and another who committed suicide due to massive and unfuckingtreatable depression, and I can truly say that the reality of being a raving nutbag is much less appealing than just claiming it.

#9027 - 05/25/08 08:52 PM Re: Satanists anti social? [Re: Bacchae]
Kon Offline
pledge

whoa, you took everything I said out of context. Though dynamite answers I agree. You know you should have thought about what I meant before going off and blatantly assuming everything I said had something to do with a hatred for xtians.

I don't dislike or otherwise simply write posts to point out how much I hate christians, there is cause, effect, and comparison in my post. Just a bit of background for the basis of my question.

It's called fact.

If you're referring to me or anyone else here when saying things as if someone with a mental disturbance has used it as a crutch or for some type of alter agenda, then you've completely lost sight of the question.

It is quite simple, schizos, insomniacs, manic depressives, or any otherwise psychologically disturbed people usually have the best autobiographies. Whomever wrote catcher in the rye was obviously not of stable mind or conscience, or Edgar Allan Poe, Van Gogh, and most writers and the truly artistic usually have psyche problems.

It is what it is dude, nothing more than a question, nothing less.

#9029 - 05/25/08 09:53 PM Re: Satanists anti social? [Re: Kon]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
i don't assume you hate christians. i was commenting on the second paragraph of your 1st post. your vehement rhetoric aside, when I say "you" I do not mean You. I don't know you, and I don't come to discussion boards to argue.
the second half of my post was anecdotal. i could'nt care less who thinks they are crazy.

#9030 - 05/25/08 10:58 PM Re: Satanists anti social? [Re: Kon]
Nemesis Offline

Loc: US
A few weeks ago, I thought of posing a similar question to my fellows here on the forum: As a Satanist, do you tend to push people away from you? It has nothing to do with being anti-Christian, or anti-human for that matter. After reflecting on my behavior and emotions I've gone through since posing myself that question, I'd have to say that no, I don't push people away, I keep them at arms length until I can decide if I want them to have any further invovlement in my life.

Other things I've noticed is that I tend to be less socially polite to people I see everyday, mainly my coworkers. I have little tolerance for their trials and tribulations, even when they have "been there" for me (with no little self-interest involved, of course). I disdain throwing out compliments when they aren't deserved, of sympathizing with their pathetic complaints. I can't even muster a glimmer of enthusiasm. It's a shallow and petty kind of "acceptable" behavior that I've become extremely antagonistic to, and I think that little revelation is what set off the anti-social question in the first place, since my behavior has greatly distanced me from these people. And yet I sleep more soundly at night that I ever have before. Amazing, no?

On an unrelated note, I had to chastize one of my coworkers, a lady in her mid-60's who works in customer service, that thinks just because she's been with the company from the start, she's immune from correction and being put in her place. It was long overdue, and felt wonderful. I gave it 4 stars. I'm rarely in the wrong at work so I rarely have to be admonished. But if I am, I take with the best grace I have at that moment, and move forward. I don't try to "play dumb", like this lady did. Apparently she didn't see the fucking security camera that is set up on my computer in streaming video.

#9088 - 05/27/08 05:12 AM Re: Satanists anti social? [Re: Nemesis]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
I agree.
It does not have anything to do with
The religions or Anti-Establishment.
I tend to lean toward being alone
because if people are not with you in-tune
with you they hinder more than help.
We the real people know this.
Heil Satan! Hail Nemesis!
The Beautiful People..

#9089 - 05/27/08 05:23 AM Re: Satanists anti social? [Re: Isaak w shipley]
Isaak w shipley Offline

Loc: Tenneessee
Sorry Kon u are right.
I was mislead to believe you dissed me.
I am a open minded person,Who has battled Severe
Depression from illness.
I do not Expect a postcard or Sympathy.
I really dig the Photo.
Ghastly and True.
Please Forgive My agressive towards Misunderstanding.
I ask but do not Expect to recieve.
I love Edgar Allen Poe.
I love Artistic Expression.
I love and lust for life.
So many around the bible belt are so Hypocritical.
They do not realize that they are shitty humans at times also.

Self-rightousness is a killer.
So Is self-Denial.

#9118 - 05/27/08 07:37 PM Re: Satanists anti social? [Re: Nemesis]
Kon Offline
pledge

A well-balanced post Nemesis, something of a black and white mentality. Spreads like a viral infection, repetitive technical work? (I'm assuming now).

Logic can hinder emotion....now when you say giving compliments when they aren't deserved, you raise my brow.

If I was going to hit you with a shovel I wouldn't tell you beforehand. Just saying if you talk to them on a day to day, why not mix it up a bit. Compliment, then correct, or critique. Then, the next time just act like you give a damn. hard for me too...

#9119 - 05/27/08 07:47 PM Re: Satanists anti social? [Re: Isaak w shipley]
Kon Offline
pledge

Isaak I have no answers for you.
Piece of mind is worth all the criticism in the world to some.

ahahahahahahah....HAAAAAAAAAAA!

#9127 - 05/27/08 10:12 PM Re: Satanists anti social? [Re: Kon]
Nemesis Offline

I define undeserved compliments such as, "Wow, your hair looks great!" (it looks the same everyday) "Your baby's adorable!" (obviously not due to your genetic contribution) "Wow, your 5-year-old drew a bunch of rainbows and trees, amazing!" (your kid's a fucking brat) "You did what you were supposed to do? Good job, dipshit!" Basically just stupid, inane, everyday compliments that are deemed "polite". Idle chit chat can get on my nerves too.

Some days I'm more agreeable, and I throw everyone for a loop. 75% of the time I'd like nothing more than to get my work done, not converse with anyone, not have my coworkers come up to me and engage in one-sided conversations that disrupt my concentration (that really gets me bitchy), not come up to me with jobs they fucked up and I have to hear their pathetic excuses (I'm not the boss, why the fuck are you telling me about it?), looking for sympathy because they have so much work to do and they are just SOOOOOO BUSY (as if I'm not) Things like that. Other times I come into work and I'm in a great and sociable mood, I'm nice, helpful and all sorts of other good stuff.

Now, when it comes to meeting customers, or comrades in my industry in a social setting, I'm polite, cordial, and get into a "how can I gain your interest in the company I work for"$$$ kind of mindset. It's just people I see every fucking day that drive me batty. They're nosy, gossipy and can't keep their opinions to themselves.

I work in a wholesale optical lab, and most of the positions there are repetitive/no-brainer stuff. The "grunts" do that kind of stuff. But I have changed positions so many times, gaining skill each time, that I can perform every station in the lab, most better than others, as well as several things up front in the mailroom, editing, and bookkeeping positions. I'm all over the place every day, which I'm grateful for because I get bored very easily. My work keeps my brain sharp, while others' are being slowly ground down to a nub because they lack the skills and/or desire to learn anything new.

#9183 - 05/29/08 06:40 AM Re: Satanists anti social? [Re: Nemesis]
Amina Offline

Loc: Denmark
When the anthropologist Edward J. Moody studied The Church of Satan back in the 60'ties and early 70'ties he described its magic as a kind of therapy. Many of the Churches members had some kind of social handicaps in dealing with other people. The Churches psychodrama helped people deal with personal issues like the fear of dealing with the opposite sex, and normal social skills like dressing appropriate and handling interactions with other people was presented as lesser magic.

I would think that Satanism in its different forms could have a special attraction to those who have difficulties dealing with other people. The stigmata of Satanism can be use to explain why one do not succeed socially, or it could be use to write off other people as morons. I don't know if LaVeys Satanism could be used with success by people with real social handicaps. The idea is, that one can learn how to deal with people when one wants to gain something from it, but I would think that it only makes it even harder to relate in a natural and healthy way. The Satanic Witch is a good example - I think I would go insane in less then a day if I had to act like a satanic witch anno 1970 to get what I want! Plying roles and viewing other people only as objects one has to manipulate is not the most psychological healthy way to deal with other people, and real knowledge about people skills can be gained from better sources.

- Amina

#9184 - 05/29/08 07:16 AM Re: Satanists anti social? [Re: Amina]
Nemesis Offline

I really don't have any problems dealing with other people. Ask anyone, and they'll tell you I'm friendly, outgoing, crazy blah blah...

I think that the reason I've become so anti-social at work is that I am forced to be around people that normally I'd have nothing to do with, for 10 hours a day. That'll drive anyone crazy. I started out being nice to everyone, but then everyone started dumping their work on me. I'd do it anyway (and more besides), because it garnered favorable attention from the boss, and resulted in pay increases over the years. Now that I'm at the top of the food chain, so to speak, I have no need to pander to these idiots. Any professional relationship that might result will be on my terms, and ends when I want it to.

#9186 - 05/29/08 07:54 AM Re: Satanists anti social? [Re: Nemesis]
Amina Offline

Loc: Denmark
 Originally Posted By: Nemesis
I think that the reason I've become so anti-social at work is that I am forced to be around people that normally I'd have nothing to do with, for 10 hours a day. That'll drive anyone crazy.

I agree. Some people just looove being around a lot of people all day, but most people get stressed out when they have to deal with people who they have not personally chosen to be close to (like pigs staying in too small stables). If you where one of those people who just loooooved personal contact with all kinds of people, you would probably also have chosen another profession!

- Amina

Page 1 of 6 12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.031 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.