Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#9106 - 05/27/08 04:13 PM The Sinister Flame #2 (Satanic Black Metal 'zine)
NorthWind Offline
lurker

I reckon there are people on this forum who might be interested in Satanic Black Metal, so I'm taking this opportunity to advertise my own publication to those here.

THE SINISTER FLAME #2 is out now and it is built within massive 84/A4 pages, displaying a grand celebration of shadows. The eternal spirit of Darkness manifests itself through the words of Mors Dalos Ra of NECROS CHRISTOS, Daemon Nosferius of BEHELAL, Nihilaz of VULVARK, Calus of ALTAR OF PERVERSION, FNRSSN of VANARGANDR, Stefanos of RAVENCULT, Mutatiis of ELYSIAN BLAZE, Wildness Perversion of MORTUARY DRAPE, Ritual Butcherer of ARCHGOAT, Karsten Hamre of PENITENT, Rune Vedaa of FORGOTTEN WOODS, Ustumallagam & Azter of DENIAL OF GOD and Zepar of HAR SHATAN. Aside from the interviews, you are served articles ranging topic-wise from the examination of Satanic literature to the Faustian soul, not to forget the critical insight into underground Black Metal music and press.

THE SINISTER FLAME is NOT a “metal music mag”, it is the voice of the Dark Gods. Printed in only 500 copies, this issue is distributed by no one. Copies can only be purchased from the given address. One copy costs 10 EUR, the price including airmail delivery no matter where you live.

Contact for further details:
northwind@thesinisterflame.com

#9223 - 05/30/08 12:54 PM Re: The Sinister Flame #2 (Satanic Black Metal 'zine) [Re: NorthWind]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
And just how can Black Metal describe Satanism? Black Metal has almost nothign within it about actual Satanism besides showing off Traditional Satanism in which most of them don't actually believe in. It's almost always for publicity, and the stuff thwey speak about in lyrics are usually about an exxagerated vesion of 'Legend Satanism and Myths'. Please explain to me how this isn't 'just another metal music mag'? It's a bunch of musicians who are giving there opinion on Satanism? I don't see how this might actually more usefull then it is an interesting read for other musicicans or other Black Metal fans.

~Snow~.

#27554 - 07/27/09 02:25 AM Re: The Sinister Flame #2 (Satanic Black Metal 'zine) [Re: NorthWind]
NorthWind Offline
lurker

It is true that MOST Black Metal bands are in it today just to show-off and their lyrics are good-for-nothing, childish blasphemy. Yet, this does not mean that there wouldn’t be people involved with genuine Satanic ideologies. I do not know how well acquainted you are with the present-day Satanic Metal scene, but if you look at the people who’ve been allowed to speak in this journal (ALTAR OF PERVERSION, VANARGANDR, BEHELAL etc.), and know anything about their work, you will understand that it’s not just “a bunch of musicians who are giving their opinion on Satanism”.

How is THE SINISTER FLAME not “just another Metal music mag”? Well, I guess the most important difference is that the focus is NOT on the music. Though these people forge Dark Art through musical instruments, it doesn’t mean that they are ONLY musicians. Black Metal is but a tool – one of many – through which one can release his or her creativity.

#27562 - 07/27/09 12:24 PM Re: The Sinister Flame #2 (Satanic Black Metal 'zi [Re: NorthWind]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Old thread is oooooooollllddd.....

Maybe if you had made a few other posts and at least PRETENDED to be interested in our little community, I might be inclined to check it out, but going in for the quick ad-whoring in-out-in-out without so much as a phone call or breakfast-in-bed afterwards makes me feel all dirty and used-up.

#27591 - 07/28/09 03:35 AM Re: The Sinister Flame #2 (Satanic Black Metal 'zi [Re: The Zebu]
NorthWind Offline
lurker

Well, I know it may come as a shock for someone like you who is obviously spending time daily in front of the screen, but I'm not really interested in spending my time at ANY forum, exchanging opinions with people I do not know nor wish to know either. I have better things to do.

Yet, understandably, forums are a good way to bring your work to people's attention. If you feel this is unappropriate behaviour and do not tolerate such promotion at this forum, no problem. Delete the post, ban my account, forget the whole thing, and continue with whatever you were doing.

I just thought there might have been some people here interested in a Satanic Metal publication.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.018 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 18 queries. Zlib compression disabled.