Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#12199 - 10/04/08 06:39 AM Re: Indiana Jones. [Re: Michael A.Aquino]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Good call, and now that I think of it, right on. I never thought of it as such, and I don't even know if the writers knew this either...

Raiders of the Lost Ark has to be my favorite, though... perhaps I'm inclined to Jewish Mysticism (ok, not perhaps).

The second instillation (don't spell check me, it was on purpose) was more about mine tracks than the story, and the little kid did nothing for me - it was like Star Wars "Episode I", with the horrific "racing scene" that lasted much too long.

I liked the Crusades, a little, but then again there was the introduction of the "father" character, and some weird German tramp lady which made the film just a little less palatable... (and I usually am impressed by Sean Connery, who did his best
anyway).

I haven't seen the "Last" one, or should I say the "latest one". But, I'm still a fan, so I'm going to have to see it someday soon - is it at least "rent worthy"?

#12323 - 10/07/08 04:31 PM Re: Indiana Jones. [Re: daevid777]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
it's rent-worthy movie. The subject matter makes it look a bit more over-the-top than the other ones, but hey, I enjoyed it.

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  TV is God, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, fakepropht, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.015 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 15 queries. Zlib compression disabled.