Page 1 of 2 12>
Topic Options
#9218 - 05/30/08 11:41 AM The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej
doctorsaige Offline
stranger

Loc: Ca, USA
...I saw this just now on scribd.com and thought it was an interesting paraphrase of The Satanic Bible... kinda fun to compare the two. Hope this isn't really old news...! ;\) Enjoy....

http://www.scribd.com/doc/2540022/The-Demonic-Bible

#10149 - 07/09/08 07:57 PM Re: The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej [Re: doctorsaige]
Xande Offline
stranger

Loc: Arlington, TX, USA
That link doesn't seem to be working. I've found another: http://satanicsingles.com/library/TheDemonicBible.pdf

I hope that proves beneficial.

#10153 - 07/10/08 03:59 AM Re: The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej [Re: Xande]
solomon Offline
stranger

Loc: Republic of Korea
I actually purchased this book through the Lulu (the publisher)website and it is fairly interesting so far...interesting if not necessarily useful. The author does bill himself as the 'Chief Ambassador in the Embassy of Lucifer'...for what it is worth.

#10158 - 07/10/08 06:00 PM Re: The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej [Re: solomon]
Mercury_Templar Offline
93 93/93

Loc: Cabarita, Vic, Australia
...just read this - what an utter crock of shit: yet another ignoramus caught up in idiotic inversions, displaying a complete lack of any basic comprehension.

M.'.T.'.

PS straight to recycle bin - *empties recycle bin*
VE-GEDULAH
LE-OLAM
AMEN

#10167 - 07/10/08 08:50 PM Re: The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej [Re: Mercury_Templar]
Fist Moderator Offline
veteran member

Loc: B'mo Cautious MF
Ok, one more time for the benefit of those who have not heard this before:

Satanism is not a simple inversion of Xtianity. Satanism, and any other LHP endeavor stands on it's own merit.

#10169 - 07/10/08 09:35 PM Re: The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej [Re: Fist]
Mercury_Templar Offline
93 93/93

Loc: Cabarita, Vic, Australia
 Originally Posted By: Fist
Satanism, and any other LHP endeavor stands on it's own merit.

Thanks Fist - perhaps you should have said, '...should stand...' \:\)

Shall we quote some Regardie in an attempt to enlighten the masses, or would that be just as bad as throwing pearls to swine ;\)

M.'.T.'.
VE-GEDULAH
LE-OLAM
AMEN

#10170 - 07/10/08 10:39 PM Re: The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej [Re: Mercury_Templar]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
i remember tsirk susej...jesus krist... from the ol days on alt.Satanism. nice enough fellow, but very into titles and plagiarism, like the majority of online satanizers.
#10366 - 07/28/08 04:56 PM Re: The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej [Re: Bacchae]
Sharschosen Offline
stranger

Inversion is just as valid a basis for a religion as anything else, and we're a poor group to criticize. Much of Satanism is based on inverting christian teachings. our golden rule, revenge rather than turning the other cheek, our symbols... If you're going to bitch about inversion being the easy way out, why be a satanist, LaVey certainly didn't think there was anything wrong with it, nor did Schreck, or any of the others. The Left Hand Path IS inversion.

#10453 - 08/03/08 04:49 AM Re: The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej [Re: Sharschosen]
Madguten Offline
stranger

Loc: Denmark
 Quote:
If you're going to bitch about inversion being the easy way out, why be a satanist, LaVey certainly didn't think there was anything wrong with it, nor did Schreck, or any of the others. The Left Hand Path IS inversion.

From the viewpoint that evil is perhaps a relative term. Does it then not stick far deeper than that? I mean, isnts the left hand path what the wanderer makes of it trough his steps and ways?

I think that both the left and right hand paths are as such.

(but i know nada and nothing, lol)

#10607 - 08/11/08 11:24 AM Re: The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej [Re: Madguten]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
It's an interesting book, but for an author who adds "Antichrist" to his title, I really can't take it that seriously.

And he almost sustained an air of bizarre plausibility until he stated that the original book was bound in human flesh and inked in blood and written in a demonic alien language.... allllmost had it.

The invocations part gets a bit boring and repetitive too.

It's worth a read if you don't mind all the "reverse" elements though. Especially the intro.

#10712 - 08/16/08 04:36 PM Re: The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej [Re: The Zebu]
harrison Offline
pledge

Loc: winnipeg Mb, canada
You are very right in saying that the invocations got a bit repetitive because it did. In the long run it is a very good book.just my opinion.

#16517 - 12/19/08 09:25 AM Re: The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej [Re: harrison]
Sharschosen Offline
stranger

well, to be fair, they're invocations... they tend to by their nature...

#16519 - 12/19/08 10:20 AM Re: The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej [Re: Sharschosen]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
True, but for a book billing itself as a "Demonic Bible", it's only got about 30 pages of hard content- the rest is all copypasta.

Ketab-E-Siyah is his much better book in my opinion, and at 500-something pages, THAT'S more like a bible. He didn't write most of it, but I suspect a few chapters were self-authored.

#16536 - 12/19/08 04:55 PM Re: The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej [Re: The Zebu]
Mike Offline

Loc: Farmingdale, NY
Personally, I didn't see much of a difference from the basic ideas of the Demonic Bible and The Satanic Bible. Once the Demonic Bible get's into the occult aspect of Satanism though, all you see is meaningless and repetitive incantations. He does provide somewhat of a better explanation about magic than LaVey however. And I did find some of the main points of the book interesting to say the least.

I did however enjoy the Ketab-E-Siyah very much, a collection of Satanic texts from all different authors. The Diabolicon from Michael Aquino is definitely my favorite out of the book, although the first text, the "Apostacy", was very interesting as well. Susej could've kept the Al-Jilwah out though...For some reason I just don't think it fit in with the rest of the book, but whatever.

#16539 - 12/19/08 08:15 PM Re: The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej [Re: Mike]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Quote:
Personally, I didn't see much of a difference from the basic ideas of the Demonic Bible and The Satanic Bible.

Wow really? They are like oil and water.

I know you hate it when people dig on your age but I think a little maturity will make you see the humor in that statement.

Page 1 of 2 12>

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.02 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.