Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#16548 - 12/19/08 09:56 PM Re: The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej [Re: Mike]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
The Al-Jilwah has always been the oddball of Satanic psuedo-canon... It's clearly an Abrahamic text that exhalts the "God of Adam", but there's still a sizeable herd of morons that thinks it's Satanic because the Yezidi are slandered as devil-worshipers, and the mythology of Melek Taus has some similarities with that of Lucifer/Iblis. (Melek Taus- like Iblis- refuses to bow down to Adam, but God actually REWARDS him for his loyalty because Melek Taus would bow to no other but God. If they actually read the other volumes of Yazidi scripture instead of glomming on to a mere four pages, they would know this)

Anyways, as for the main topic at hand, The Demonic Bible touches on some basic premises that the Satanic Bible does, but in a sloppier fashion. Although I must admit that it is better in regards to- being of more modern authorship- being relatively free of the mythological errors that dot the Satanic Bible every few pages.

But it does differ in that the Demonic Bible attempts to objectify the existence of supernatural magic, (supposedly "proven beyond a shadow of a doubt") which is a load of hooey, and contains a long series of repetitive rituals designed to lead oneself to "Godhood". Also, the guy who wrote it has some serious delusions of grandeur if he declared 2005 to be the start of "the Aeon of Satan" just because that's when he had some personal revelation. From the looks of it he's not off to a good start if his homebrew cult couldn't get more than 10 members.

edit: GODDAMMIT, why am I always getting the first post of the second page today?!?!?

Edited by The Zebu (12/19/08 09:56 PM)

#16553 - 12/20/08 12:11 AM Re: The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej [Re: The Zebu]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
And you're right about the "copypasta"...

Let me see, where's my copy...

Ah yes, Demonic Bible -

Here's the "original recipe", if you'd like to make it for yourself this holiday season:

Stir in to a black cast-iron cauldron of medium size... about 70 pages of dogma, wherein the Antichrist believes he's on the same playing field as Crowley, and even Michael Aquino (sort of a Quran and Mormon Bible trick, been done before).

Then add some really horrible "invocations" if you could call them that, not even well written... "Invocation of Dracula" - I like chaos magick as much as the next heathen, but really...

Throw in a little "Exorcist" and/or "Emily Rose" for good measure.

COMPLETELY PLAGIARIZE the Goetia, copy, paste, and don't look back. I mean, at least re-draw the seals for Tsirk's sake...

Layer neatly with a hint of succubus/incubus...

Then COMPLETELY PLAGIARIZE the Necronomicon... the 50 names of Marduk, to be exact. Try to do this with a straight face, and absolutely no shame.

Add some blah, blah, blah about some Ancient one and blood...

COMPLETELY PLAGIARIZE the Necronomicon AGAIN... this time with no lube, no flowers, not even a "thanks for the good time" text message.

COMPLETELY PLAGIARIZE the Book of the Sacred Magic of Abramelin -but only the "ghastly names" part - none of the actual useful text.

COMPLETELY PLAGIARIZE the Enochian keys and the Aethyrs... and the English "translations" - by "Dee" and "LaVey's" "corrupted" versions.

Add a smattering of dogma once more to taste.

And then go bat-shit chaos crazy and list every little nasty you can think of with which to attempt to make contact.

Mix well in an ancient tome, bound in human flesh... you may be able to find a Book cover or lunchbox from the Evil Dead series if you're lucky (I personally prefer Evil Dead II), only as a substitution if no human flesh is available.

Place in the fires of hell, at about 20,000 degrees Kelvin, for 60 minutes or until the top begins to crust and bubble, test with a toothpick for doneness, and when the black blood of the Earth sticks to it, remove, and cool on a rack for at least twenty minutes.

Enjoy with a chalice of goat's blood and your favorite cheese, or give as gifts for your very special friends.

Thus endeth the recipe for the Demonic Bible.

#16671 - 12/21/08 11:10 PM Re: The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej [Re: daevid777]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Haha, that was great...

But seriously, it's annoying when people put the same grimoires together over and over ripping off the exact same content.

#16679 - 12/21/08 11:57 PM Re: The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej [Re: The Zebu]
daevid777 Offline

Honestly, not bad content, if you don't have access already to any of these books. Certainly not worthy of "publication" by any means, however. But, it's more of something I would "hand-copy" from the "original" sources (in your own blood? ), and would actually be more meaningful... (and a good exercise for "retention").

Now, if I can just find the right human flesh... \:o

#19805 - 02/06/09 06:56 PM Re: The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej [Re: daevid777]
joseph oreilly Offline
Incomprehensible--Banned
pledge

Why do people never realise that you can't be Anton La Vey, you don't have the key boards, the organs, the velocity pedals and various pitch shifting techniques from the earliest of the pre-digital age, he established himself throughout the 60's and 70's as a one man mtv, no ammount of show ponying can escape the shadow of the original, he got there first and did more with it than you ever could.
#19814 - 02/06/09 07:40 PM Re: The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej [Re: joseph oreilly]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Dude, what the hell are you talking about; what makes you think anyone is trying to be LaVey? Furthermore, how does your post even relate to this topic?

You joined about a week ago, all your posts have been made today and not one of them has had ANYTHING of value.

Why do I get the feeling that it won't be too long before you dissapear from this site permanently?

Oh yeah: 1 day + 23 useless posts = SPAM!

#19816 - 02/06/09 07:48 PM Re: The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I have to agree with 6Satan6Archist6.
Your posts don't make sense.
You don't add anything of value.
Your one line posts are a waste of my reading time.
Not only do you seem to be posting just to change the number under your name. You just come across as self-rightous as well.

Spamming, troll like, and annoying.
Not a good combo.

Morgan

#19828 - 02/06/09 11:37 PM Re: The Demonic Bible by Magus Tsirk Susej [Re: Morgan]
daevid777 Offline

I almost took that personal at first, but then I thought he was responding to Tsirk Susej "directly"... but then again, who the fuck knows what goes on in that poor, bedeviled little mind of his...

"Bye bye, Lardass!" (Cheech and Chong)

p.s. - if you look at it from the perspective I just mentioned... this could probably be his pinnacle of success... his greatest post ever! The very "Least of the Worst".

Edited by daevid777 (02/06/09 11:39 PM)

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.021 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 21 queries. Zlib compression disabled.