Page 2 of 2 <12
Topic Options
#11141 - 09/01/08 10:27 PM Re: Be Warned. [Re: Octavius]
blackdragon31560 Offline
pledge

Loc: Hell Paso, TX
Though i hear mostly black/death metal i do also like some rap. not all rap/hip-hop is stupid, example "Money, Pussy, Weed" before bitch about the song listen to it.

~ Niccolo Machiavelli

#11145 - 09/01/08 10:47 PM Re: Be Warned. [Re: Octavius]
SevenDeadlySins Offline
stranger

Loc: chicago illinois
I personally think thats there is good and bad in any type of music. I will say this, what makes what we listen to any better than what another person may enjoy? I listen to music because I ultimately in the end, enjoy listening to it. I maybe going out on a limb but it's my understanding thats why we ALL listen to music.

#11151 - 09/01/08 11:14 PM Re: Be Warned. [Re: SevenDeadlySins]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
Absolutely. My music collection runs the spectrum. I'm sure even the most ardent head banger or punk rocker has one or two cds in their collection that they don't want the rest of us to see. Backstreet Boys' Greatest Hits, Micheal Jackson, Billy Ray Cyrus. I've long ago stopped making fun of others for their taste in music. I may shake my head in wonder, but I won't chastise them for it. One only has to hear me listening to Rick Astley or Sugarland.

#11301 - 09/08/08 05:55 PM Re: Be Warned. [Re: Fist]
memphischick Offline
stranger

Loc: Memphis, Tennessee
lol. The bad thing is, we have those kids here in Memphis. They are everywhere and they act like fools. I listen to a variety of music but some of that stuff just sucks
 Originally Posted By: Fist
 Quote:
HAHAHA! who in their right mind listens to this crap???

A lot of these kids:

But I like his cultural commentary on the whole phenomenon:

#12333 - 10/07/08 08:36 PM Re: Be Warned. [Re: memphischick]
Kon Offline
pledge

Loc: Berlin, Germany
Well I wouldn't post anything I hadn't listened through myself. Not for fear of sounding ignorant but to simply defy anything and everything you "think" you know.

The rappers I have gone through to list here are what you call underground, or "elite". If you disagree then I would like to see some facts on the contrary.....these are the ones supporting materialism and not the lost pieces of the industry that intentionally link rap with rock, and even further down the spiral..could actually be the grounds for conversion between either genre?

BUT, I don't know shit, lol. And Rap is the shitstain of the music industry, the most glorifying depiction of all things negative.....so our people get fat and we say we like fat asses....we go to prison and that shit's "cool"

I FUKING hate rap.

"CAGE"

"MYKILL MIERS"

"HELTAH SKELTAH"

"ICP"

"Swollen Members"

Oh yeah, most of these guys are cult related, some are satanists.

#12334 - 10/07/08 08:37 PM Re: Be Warned. [Re: Kon]
Kon Offline
pledge

Loc: Berlin, Germany
fuk it

Edited by Kon (10/07/08 08:49 PM)
Edit Reason: eat me

Page 2 of 2 <12

Moderator:  Woland, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, TV is God, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.