Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#14170 - 11/11/08 02:25 AM Re: Questions about churches/meetings? [Re: Future General]
Chelsea_Grin Offline
pledge

Loc: Atlanta, GA
I'm glad to see there are people in Atlanta! It's amazing how many people show themselves when someone speaks up. I would love to find a Satanic community,or at least a few people, in Atlanta. If anyone is interested, definately let me know! I'm also in the Charlotte,NC area quite a bit as well. Now I know of a few Georgians...anyone from NC?
#14194 - 11/11/08 10:39 AM Re: Questions about churches/meetings? [Re: Chelsea_Grin]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
There is a world map page.
You can click on a state or view what other members of this board live nearby.

Maybe you should look over site more.

Morgan

#75907 - 04/11/13 09:55 PM Re: Questions about churches/meetings? [Re: Morgan]
TheFallenAngel Offline
stranger

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Where i live in Australia everyone is different and i think some are like me, but it turns out that they just listen to heavy metal and dress like a satanist, then im left in an awkward state. All i want is a few people who have the same beliefs as me that i can talk to face to face about, but i now have t600club which is a better ipion i guess because there is so much stuff and history on here!

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.