Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#9419 - 06/06/08 11:49 PM Satanic ritual supplies
Happy Birthday Sonolin Offline
stranger

Loc: Tracy, California
I was wondering if there was any websites/stores you would recommend for ritual supplies? For example - altar cloths, pentagrams, swords, etc.

I have had good experiences with Azuregreen.com in the past (my dad sells their supplies through his website), but their selection of left hand path supplies are rather thin. They have a baphomet Pentagram, but from the picture it doesn't look too great - has anybody purchased from them before to let me know if their Pentagram is a good deal or not?

I live in a small town so there are no local shops that I know, but I do live fairly close to San Francisco if anybody knows any shops in there or around the bay area.

#9429 - 06/08/08 12:30 AM Re: Satanic ritual supplies [Re: Sonolin]
dark_wind Offline
stranger

A simple internet search led me to this website SatanShop. The stuff there looks pretty good. You might be able to find better deals elsewhere however, so your choice.
#9435 - 06/08/08 08:55 AM Re: Satanic ritual supplies [Re: dark_wind]
Nemesis Moderator Offline

Loc: US
No! Don't purchase anything from SatanShop! You will never get your order. Sometimes they'll take your money but never send you what you wanted. Or, as in my case, they never processed my payment or order, and never responded to my emails. Others here have had bad experiences with them.

#9440 - 06/08/08 05:45 PM Re: Satanic ritual supplies [Re: Nemesis]
rob_church Offline

Loc: alberta , canada
ha yes on the old site their was a 10 pages topic of people posting how satanshop ripped them off..listen to the wise nemesis:)

for ritual supplies im not sure, but for for jewlery http://www.imosh.com/SATANINSIDE/pages/BAPHOMET.htm was fast ,cheap and the quality was ok and with every order you get a big baphomet sticker funny stuff lol.

my wife got me the wallet a few years ago and it still looks/holds up fine as do the other assorted items i have purchased their.

#9441 - 06/08/08 07:24 PM Re: Satanic ritual supplies [Re: rob_church]

Imosh is where I got my pewter Baphomet from, and it got to me so quickly, they must've packed it and shipped it the next morning. I got it within 2 days! They have a lot of good stuff. If they would branch out to include ritual supplies as well as their jewelry, that would rock....until then...DIY

#9443 - 06/08/08 08:02 PM Re: Satanic ritual supplies [Re: Nemesis]

I found this site: http://www.luciferianwitchcraft.com/ritualsupplies.htm, they seem to have a decent selection of both supplies and jewelry. And not just the standard wholesale crap either (well, some of it, probably about 50/50).

#9446 - 06/09/08 01:53 AM Re: Satanic ritual supplies [Re: Nemesis]
Happy Birthday Sonolin Offline
stranger

Loc: Tracy, California
Yes, I too found "Satan Shop" but knew too soon when I tried to send them an inquiry through their contact form that, when their CGI bin could not be accessed, they were obviously long out of business. (And also since their copyright shows -2003 ;))

Thanks, I saw Imosh - looked nice, great to hear a positive review about them! I shall definitely order from them.

As for ritual supplies, the aforementioned Azuregreen.com has some nice 'plain' ritual supplies, but most of their stuff is the New Age, Wiccan-type stuff. However, if you can search through all that and find the stuff without emblems and whatnot on them (like some of their daggers/swords, chalices, candle holders, etc.) they have some nice products.

#9466 - 06/09/08 08:09 PM Re: Satanic ritual supplies [Re: Sonolin]

Abaxion has a much better selection than Azuregreen. Azuregreen used to be the best place to go 7, 8 years ago, but with the boom of the occult supply industry, there is more variety and better quality to choose from. Although it's not always ideal to buy everything from the same place (prices might be cheaper at one site for the same item, but the other site has unique things that you can't find anywhere else). Shop around, bookmark sites you like, and compare prices and shipping.

#9474 - 06/10/08 03:20 AM Re: Satanic ritual supplies [Re: Nemesis]
Amina Offline

Loc: Denmark
I don't usually take part i rituals, but I have some ritual items like capes, swords, cups, Baphomet banners etc. as decorative items. Most of what I have have been bought from non-occult stores (like the replica swords), the cups have be found at antic stores, the Baphomet banner have been specially made (we sell them), and I have made the capes and other items myself. In my experience you get more interesting and cheaper items if you look around and know how to use your hands. Some of my friends have also had pentagrams specially made by silversmiths. Some don't want to make pentagrams, but most of the silversmiths I know of have been willing to take the money and do the job.

- Amina

#9487 - 06/10/08 11:30 AM Re: Satanic ritual supplies [Re: Sonolin]
Matt Massacre Offline
stranger

Loc: Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
 Originally Posted By: Sonolin
I was wondering if there was any websites/stores you would recommend for ritual supplies? For example - altar cloths, pentagrams, swords, etc.

I have had good experiences with Azuregreen.com in the past (my dad sells their supplies through his website), but their selection of left hand path supplies are rather thin. They have a baphomet Pentagram, but from the picture it doesn't look too great - has anybody purchased from them before to let me know if their Pentagram is a good deal or not?

I live in a small town so there are no local shops that I know, but I do live fairly close to San Francisco if anybody knows any shops in there or around the bay area.
do you mean pentagramm as necklaces or to hang on the wall? the best baphomet-pentagramm-medaillons you can get is from the Church of Satan emporium (www.cosemporium.com) or from SatanShop (www.Satanshop.com)

#10030 - 07/03/08 12:01 AM Re: Satanic ritual supplies [Re: Matt Massacre]
DistroyA Offline

Loc: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, UK
To be honest, now I've thought more on the subject, I don't think you need much but yourself in a ritual. Hell, even music can help you channel any kind of energy, rather than all this slips of paper, athame and black candles shibang.

What I'm trying to say is the ritual is more of a personal thing, like Satanism is, to the individual, and therefore, it can be shaped around the individual's personal tastes and comforts. If you feel uncomfortable with the whole act that LaVey wrote out for the Satanic Bible, then you can make up your own kind of ritual method. Like I say, it's a personal thing, so it should be tailored for individual.

Sorry if I've gone off the current topic. I just thought I'd share my thoughts with everyone on the whole ritual debate.

As for where to get Baphomet medallions and wall plaques, I've heard bad things about SatanShop.com (Most likely from these very forums...), so I highly recommend the CoS Emporium. Expensive in some respects, but you get your products in a hand made quality. \:\)

#10194 - 07/12/08 03:59 PM Re: Satanic ritual supplies [Re: DistroyA]
Engel08 Offline
stranger

Loc: California
Yeah I have an athame but it was given to me years ago. I have to buff and refinish it.
But when I was doing the banishing ritual I just used my mind and my two fingers. Because the wand is but an extension and if you are confident in your energy then you don't need a pointer.

#10422 - 08/01/08 08:04 AM Re: Satanic ritual supplies [Re: Engel08]
coelentrate Offline

Loc: Dundee, Scotland
Church of Satan emporium.

http://www.cosemporium.com/cp-app.cgi

#10424 - 08/01/08 08:21 AM Re: Satanic ritual supplies [Re: Engel08]
coelentrate Offline

Loc: Dundee, Scotland
sorry, double post

Edited by coelentrate (08/01/08 08:22 AM)

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, Mercury_Templar, fakepropht, Nemesis, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Morgan, Draculesti, Asmedious, Fist, Fnord 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.015 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 14 queries. Zlib compression disabled.