Page 10 of 90 « First<89101112>Last »
Topic Options
#12623 - 10/13/08 08:47 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Dan_Dread]
primal-mortal Offline
stranger

Loc: Auckland, New Zealand
Yes true, so really there isnt room for Martyrs, the very meaning of the WORD stands aginst Satanic belief completely.
#12626 - 10/13/08 08:53 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: primal-mortal]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Originally Posted By: primal-mortal
Yes true, so really there isnt room for Martyrs, the very meaning of the WORD stands aginst Satanic belief completely.

\:\)

#12652 - 10/14/08 05:02 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Dan_Dread]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Deliberately martyring yourself is counterproductive and unsatanic, but suppose there were unwilling martyr, say, suppose a high-ranking politician who was discovered to be a CoS member despite his trying to keep it secret.

It's incredibly unlikely, as being a politician means you have to do some serious bible-kissing before any Christian would even consider voting for you. Hell, there's still a few people who won't vote for Obama because they think he's some kind of crypto-Muslim or something.

But so far I haven't really seen any serious repercussions for being openly part of a nonchristian religion from personal experience, but then again it depends on where you live. If you work in a northern urban area nobody would give too much mind to it, but an open Satanist in many southern towns would surely cause a minor scandal, and would have difficulty getting a job.

#12661 - 10/14/08 06:42 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Herne The Hunter]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
How did you, or are you handling the whole situation with your girlfriend? I am in the same exact boat because I made the mistake of mentioning it. She is a total wacko christian now and her friends and family are even worse!

#12673 - 10/14/08 09:06 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: blsk]
primal-mortal Offline
stranger

I did the same, told my girlfriend who was blissfully unware at the time. She wasnt the happiest id ever seen even when I tried diluting her extreme perception on the matter. Her attintude soon toned down when she realized I wasnt going to start eating babies during an afternoon stroll
#12676 - 10/14/08 10:29 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: primal-mortal]
blsk Offline

Right, right. What makes me want to put my head through a wall is when I tried to explain it to her after about...well, lets just say fucking long enough, she then came back, "then how can you believe in satan if you don't beleive in god?!" WEREN'T YOU LISTENING TO ANYTHING i JUST SAID I kinda just stopped talking about it. She's a pretty smart chick but FUCK ME when it comes to that topic. They are soo goddamn half tracked they refuse to think for themselves. Anyways, i'm glad it at least worked for you \:\)

#12679 - 10/14/08 10:39 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: blsk]
BloodHorn Offline

Loc: Stockbridge Ga
Some people just want to hear what they want to, And not whats actually being said to. Sad. Very sad.

Edited by BloodHorn (10/14/08 10:48 PM)

#12681 - 10/14/08 10:54 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: BloodHorn]
primal-mortal Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: BloodHorn
Some people just want to hear what they want to, And not whats actually being said to. Sad. Very sad.

so very true bloodhorn. almost like they dont believe a word of your truth.

thanks BLSK hope you can find an explanation that works like it did for me. still a touchy subject I may add, even among apparent friends

#12682 - 10/14/08 11:05 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: primal-mortal]
BloodHorn Offline

Hell no. No one does. I'm not sure if it was this thread or another one. But when my family finds out I'm a satanist, My grandfather will probably be the only one to listen. Everyone else will just push on me there Christianity, And not hear what I say, But what they want to hear. Which will be "I'm a devil worshiper" Sad they will not listen. Just keep there heads up there ass that they are right and I'm wrong.

#12685 - 10/15/08 12:45 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: BloodHorn]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
My girlfriend doesn't really care, given that she's a rather open-minded Atheist and had to deal with her own share of bullshit from her family about her not accepting Christianity.

I have feeling the issue might rear its head in my family though. I'm not so much afraid as I am curiously interested as to what their reaction will be. They tend to be fairly open-minded so I have my hopes up.

#12697 - 10/15/08 01:39 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: The Zebu]
BloodHorn Offline

My girl read the SB and found it to fit her. So I'm glad that she is on the same page as me with Satanism. She wants to do ritual as well. So that will be nice. I believe 2 is better then one for most rituals.
As far as my family I'm not to badly worried, I just don't feel like another family war with me as the focal point. But i have my hopes up that my grandpa will not judge me.
Np-Tone Loc-Cheebe Cheeba I love this song.

#12712 - 10/15/08 04:54 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: BloodHorn]
primal-mortal Offline
stranger

Lucky you bloodhorn, what id give to have my Girl in on it as well.
shame about the family situation mine is the same, my mother found my SB when i was younger and threw it on the fire. fitting way for it to go but i sure was pissed off, got another SB shortly after to spite her anti

#12713 - 10/15/08 05:15 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: primal-mortal]
blsk Offline

What works for me oddly enough is the fact I was raised chrisian. So when my family tries to tell me how wrong I am I dig into my knowledge of the scriptures and point out every way in which they are being hypocrites and how they are twice as damned as myself. I think it's fun and quite entertaining to see them get all worked up. Ultimatly they have to shut up because they know i'm right.

#12717 - 10/15/08 05:53 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: blsk]
BloodHorn Offline

Prime-mortal;
Ya i guess I'm lucky.lol. When I was 17 I had a SB and my aunt threw it away. A few months later my mom threw my other one away.lol. Oh well. Life is a bitch, Then you move on.
Blsk;
Thats a good idea. I need to study up of the Christian bible. It has been years sense i read it. Thanks for that tip.

Edited by BloodHorn (10/15/08 05:54 PM)
Edit Reason: spelling

#12722 - 10/15/08 06:46 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: BloodHorn]
primal-mortal Offline
stranger

Yea that is a good idea, know thy enemy and such.

knowledge like that could seriously help at beating those False followers at their own game with Irrefutable evidence to back up your argument.

Page 10 of 90 « First<89101112>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.006 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.