Topic Options
#20381 - 02/14/09 03:26 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Diavolo]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Guys, please.......
Common Sense....

Unless you drop something into a church/mosque/etc, there is no way to target people in regards to their religious thoughts.

You can not create a designer drug to target an abstract idea.

Besides, honestly, don't you think "they" would target us first?
Are we not "The Evil BLue Eyed Devils" in general.

Morgan

Ps
Meth targets gays, and red necks...
2 totally different culture populations.
Gays vote blue, red necks vote red.

#20384 - 02/14/09 03:54 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Morgan]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

Of course you can't target a religious idea with a designer drug but you can target a specific type of humans easily. Meth as an example destroys weakness.

D.

#20388 - 02/14/09 04:21 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Diavolo]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Oh I don't know. I bet you can't tell a meth head from a crack head or a junkie by just lookin' at 'em.

They are all the same animal. Weak people with addictive personalities and no sense of responsibility will always find something to use as their means of self destruction. I don't really think you could 'target' any other group but them.

Of course, if we are to start removing the cancer from society, that would certainly be a great place to start.

#20389 - 02/14/09 04:29 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Mike Offline

Loc: Farmingdale, NY
 Quote:
Weak people with addictive personalities and no sense of responsibility will always find something to use as their means of self destruction.

You hit the nail right on the head there. It's not always drugs. There are many desperate people out there with obsessive personality traits that turn to religion as well. For example, I have a family member who used cocaine/crack for over 10 years, graduated from rehab "found god" shortly after when she could no longer turn to drugs to comfort her issues (which were mostly psychological, as most addicts that claim to have a "reason" for trying the drugs in the first place. By that I'm referring to those who "self-medicate" for depression, anxiety, ect.).

If you ask me, the real problem people have is the weakness, not how they deal with it.

#20390 - 02/14/09 04:31 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

To be honest, when they're using, I can tell you who's on what drug down here. Most have rather specific symptoms, no sweat identifying them when you know what to look for.

Yeah, I'm talking about targeting a specific trait here. Considering how satanists dislike weakness in all it forms, they should be on the street hailing the availability of cheap drugs. A nice capitalistic and amoral solution to a societal problem and, at the same time, indulgence for the ones capable of handling it.

D.

#20396 - 02/14/09 07:04 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Diavolo]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Where I live there is am an extremely high concentration of tweakers. The number has dropped dramatically since the sale of products that contain psuedoephedrine came under strict regulation a few years back, but there is still quite a bit of them around here. I would like to see the majority of them disappear for good, but I do like hearing about methlabs blowing up in some dumb cooks face every few months or so on the news.

A few years back I came up with an idea that could be used to help stem the problem even further. My idea was to create some sort of substance, that, when inhaled would react to any meth in ones system and break it back down into all its seperate components effectively killing the person. It could easily be administered via crop duster or drinking water.

Admitedly there are problems that I have noticed with this plan: 1. It might not be possible create such a substance. 2. It would take many mass exposures to insure every one was taken out. 3. There is no guarantee the dead tweakers wouldn't be replaced by new ones. 4. Gaining public support for such an endeavor would pretty much be impossible. 5. Not all who use, abuse. While probably one of the harder drugs to use responsibly there are some who can.

#20406 - 02/15/09 01:07 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
My problem with that law is that it killed the most effective cold medicine for me.. tavist d.
With those rules they couldnt make it anymore.
As it is finding the next best thing advil cold and sinus is almost immpossible.

Morgan

fucking tweakers

#20427 - 02/15/09 05:03 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Anyway, since so off topic... 666, really?

I've done Coke, Pseudoephedrine (used to be Sudafed)... and a ton of other "Sympahtomimetics"... the physiology of a "anti-drug"... is ridiculous... the human nervous system already works freely with these chemicals...

Why this brutal need anyway? Eugenics? It gets a little weird...

#20433 - 02/15/09 06:05 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: daevid777]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Yeah it is off topic, but I saw other people taking the discussion this direction so I thought I would jump in as well.

I have done pretty much every mind altering substance there is, including a 6 month stint with meth. Luckily I was able to put it down and never have the desire to pick it up again.

I wouldn't really say that there is need for what I proposed, rather it was just an idea I was milling around in my head. My reasoning, I think, was because I was tired of all the damn tweakers around here and all the problems that come with a large tweaker population.

I had several unsavory encounters with the tweakers and really just wanted them gone. How they disappeared didn't matter to me just as long as they did. The fact that the cops were more focused on dealing with the pot "problem" didn't really help things either.

#20439 - 02/15/09 07:31 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
daevid777 Offline

Loc: Hell's Pisshole, Texas
Meth... maybe now I understand.

Meth is "ugly"

I think it's one of the most "ugly" "drugs" in our universe...

I also have a heaping spoonful of respecct... that you came out of six months of meth... alive "and well"...

I know the "war on drugs" is fucked... but lets not go spraying some crop dusting thing over the planet just yet, k?

I'd trust no one to do that kinda shit... even crop dusters...

Remind me to scrub my carrots and celery extra... extra extra...

#20462 - 02/15/09 03:15 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: daevid777]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Yes, I think meth is one of the worst substances around.

Oddly enough, it wasn't hard for me to kick that habit. I literally woke up one day, looked in the mirror, and didn't like what I saw. So I put it down and never touched it again, that was 6 years ago. Hell, quitting smoking was harder than that.

Also, I wasn't wanting to spray the entire world, just the area that I live in...

#20463 - 02/15/09 03:31 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
blsk Offline

Loc: salem or
I also have had my stint with substances. I have done quite a few, but not all. I, for myself, would have to say the WORST substance I have had my run with was the bible. Though meth does run a close second.

#20473 - 02/15/09 04:07 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: blsk]
Mike Offline

Loc: Farmingdale, NY
Third would probably be prescription narcotics. A few years back after having major knee surgery I became addicted to vicodin, popping 3 or 4 pills a day. After a while it wasn't so much the pain that bothered me rather than the crave for the high feeling it brought. This went on for a few months, until I was introduced to pot and switched drugs. As of right now I haven't done any drugs for the past three months, mainly because of what I've seen what certain drugs do to people. Meth seems to be the topic at hand, although I would have to say, where I live at least, the two truly horrible drugs are heroin and ecstacy. I've seen a handful of kids in my school who had to drop out due to their addictions, got kicked out, got caught doing drugs (one kid was caught shooting up in the bathroom), got caught with possession or selling drugs, and I even heard of a couple of kids who overdosed on E. As horrible as it is, I've heard more horror stories about heroin and E than meth. Who knows, maybe it's the location.

#20511 - 02/16/09 08:55 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Morgan]
Gratikus Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Morgan
Now that's just plain dumb.

You can not create a disease/virus based upon how people think.

You can create one that kills everyone, or targets areas, or has a short life/death cycle. Possibly one created to act upon certain genes, but one that acts upon how people think in regards to religion, now you really are stupid.

Morgan

Who said anything about creating a disease that kills based on thoughts? I sure didn't.

Let me elaborate...

You have a billionaire Satanist who is gifted in microbiology. He creates a killer disease in which only he has a cure. He assembles a massive army, he collects a massive library of science, collects massive resources, and essentially instructs people that they must denounce xyz beliefs and obey xyz laws if they want to be cured. In essence, this Satanist creates a sort of Satanic Noah's Ark in which he rebuilds the world entirely from scratch, the way he wants to. This Satanist achieves ultimate power, and becomes true manifestation of God in man. If this sounds totally absurd then let me remind you that it has sort of happened already. Think Black plague during the dark ages in Europe. While the Black plague was not genetically engineered or a part of any plot, it did essentially rebuild Europe culturally, and help bring her out of the dark ages.

Edited by Gratikus (02/16/09 09:19 AM)

#20512 - 02/16/09 09:28 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Gratikus]
Ringmaster Offline

Loc: Salem Oregon
You are starting to sound like a modern day Hitler. Which don't get me wrong the guy was intelligent as hell but had a method that didn't work.

Besides a world where there were only satanists or only trait xyz is absurd. I say this because there would be no diversity. It would be rather dull to have everyone walking around thinking and doing the same shit day in and day out. There will be few to try and prove your worth to. I say let the sheep be sheep and those that are elite stay elite.

As obsolete society has become it has had its uses and it pros and cons. Those that strive to change for the greater good may have great intentions, but when you step back and take a look at all the things that they will destroy that have brought good things it is nothing more then a fantasy and a utopia.

Page 26 of 90 « First<2425262728>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.034 seconds of which 0.009 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.