Page 28 of 91 « First<2627282930>Last »
Topic Options
#20603 - 02/17/09 08:05 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Gratikus]
Ringmaster Offline

Loc: Salem Oregon
 Quote:
you are in the wrong religion

Do not speak about that which you have no knowledge of.

The idea neither frightens me nor disguts me. Embracing carnal desire and nature doesn't either. I stated neither by the way. What I was getting at was that your method seems nothing more then a fantasy. Also it wouldn't work because when you try to weed out the unfit by whatever psycopathic means you create more people that are obsolete because there will always be people you consider unfit to live.

Your idea of indulgence ruling over spiritual pipe dreams would be a desireable thing I'm not going to lie. BUT you have to consider the uses that the feeble minded have in society, they have the jobs that we don't want. I don't want to be stuck working fast food or something just as dull. I like my job very much. That is why I said let the sheep be sheep and the elite be elite. As much as I would hate to admit it they are needed to atleast keep certain aspects of society going smoothly FOR the elite.

#20605 - 02/17/09 09:20 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Gratikus]
Paul Offline
stranger

Loc: Debyshire, England
Is it just me or isn't all this bollocks the plot line from "Moonraker"? My Grandfather had a saying about stuff like this, "It's too daft to laugh at!"

Mad Billionaires, Gifted Microbiologists, Massive Army, Massive Library. Not to mention genocide on a global scale. It is James Bond, isn't it? Isn't "Gratikus" an anagram of "Hugo Drax"? No? Shame.

Total subservience of a subjugated populace. "Chronicles of Riddick" anyone?

Don't keep quoting LaVey like he was some sort of prophet of your new world order. He was a man, a satanist and no better or worse than the rest of us.

You want to give history lessons?
Well here's one:-
You find a time in history where anything approaching global domination has been achieved and maintained.

Egypt? Lengthy but only one country.
Alexander? Massive but collapsed on his death.
Rome? Prob. the closest but the rot set in from the core.
Third Reich? The opposition was more global than it was.
USSR? Fell because communism is diametrically opposed to human nature.

That last example demonstrates the problem, it's "human nature". Like I said before "You can't please all of the people all of the time." Your NWO is built on a simple logical fallacy. ALL elite individuals are NOT, and will never be, Satanists. Some will dedicate themselves to overthrowing your grand scheme ("The Matrix", "Terminator").

Why? Free Will. You will not be followed or even tolerated. You will be opposed, resisted and, like I just said, overthrown. And that is why you will never get this madness off the ground.

Any accusation of watching too may B-movies is a bit of the mark. Your inspiration for all this seems too be more mainstream.

#20607 - 02/17/09 09:56 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Paul]
Gratikus Offline
pledge

Paul and Zoid...

Any ideology that strives to become absolute, for all eternity, is counter to the theory of evolution. I believe in evolution 100%, therefore I hope that anything that I stand for is constantly challenged and even toppled by something better! Question is, what good is any counter ideology to Judaism, Christianity and Islam if it does not seek to topple them? When it comes to ideology, world domination is not measured in a King, a Prince or an Emperor, but rather in culture. It's the passing along of the generational torch-of-ideas that makes for TRUE world domination. This is why Judaism is 2000 years old and has out lasted many physical empires. However, it takes a Uberman to launch a true cultural dynasty. Constantine did it with Christianity, and in the future someone will do the same for Satanism...this is all I'm saying.

Edited by Gratikus (02/17/09 09:57 AM)

#20608 - 02/17/09 09:59 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Ringmaster]
Gratikus Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Ringmaster
 Quote:
you are in the wrong religion

Do not speak about that which you have no knowledge of.

The idea neither frightens me nor disguts me. Embracing carnal desire and nature doesn't either. I stated neither by the way. What I was getting at was that your method seems nothing more then a fantasy. Also it wouldn't work because when you try to weed out the unfit by whatever psycopathic means you create more people that are obsolete because there will always be people you consider unfit to live.

Your idea of indulgence ruling over spiritual pipe dreams would be a desireable thing I'm not going to lie. BUT you have to consider the uses that the feeble minded have in society, they have the jobs that we don't want. I don't want to be stuck working fast food or something just as dull. I like my job very much. That is why I said let the sheep be sheep and the elite be elite. As much as I would hate to admit it they are needed to atleast keep certain aspects of society going smoothly FOR the elite.

I agree with everything you wrote. My vision is not to create a world where there are nothing but Satanist, but rather to create a world where the non-Satanist is more than happy to sacrifice himself to the Satanist.

#20612 - 02/17/09 12:05 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Gratikus]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Gratikus, go get some sleep, take some distance from the topic and reread your posts afterwards.
At first I tought you were intelligent, but now you really are making less and less sense and looking like a little child holding thin air for not trying to fall.

Edited by Dimitri (02/17/09 12:05 PM)

#20617 - 02/17/09 03:17 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Gratikus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Ok, I have really been biting my tongue here, but this really needs to be said;You sir are patently NOT a Satanist. Your entire world view runs opposed to what it means to be a Satanist, and without fail your explanations of what it is to be a Satanist have been miles off target.
Stop talking as if you are an expert on Satanism! It is quite obvious to everyone here that you are not, and you aren't fooling anybody.

Why don't you give your weird belief set its own name and go do that?

#20638 - 02/17/09 07:24 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Gratikus]
Zoid Offline

Loc: USA - New Jersey
 Originally Posted By: Gratikus
Paul and Zoid...

...I believe in evolution 100%, therefore I hope that anything that I stand for is constantly challenged and even toppled by something better!

Well, I must say, you're getting challenged on this message board! \:\)

Question is, what good is any counter ideology to Judaism, Christianity and Islam if it does not seek to topple them?

Why not just sit back and let monotheism die of its own cancerous idiocy without any of us lifting a finger? Bear in mind, I admire sloth. \:\)

When it comes to ideology, world domination is not measured in a King, a Prince or an Emperor, but rather in culture. It's the passing along of the generational torch-of-ideas that makes for TRUE world domination. This is why Judaism is 2000 years old and has out lasted many physical empires.

The Satanic Bible has never been out of print since 1969. Seems like a good start. Hey! It's been forty years! Like Moses in the desert! It's fun to imagine we might be on the verge of a quantum leap across a metaphorical Jordan...

However, it takes a Uberman to launch a true cultural dynasty. Constantine did it with Christianity, and in the future someone will do the same for Satanism...this is all I'm saying.

The Antichrist from the Left Behind novels springs to mind, as you seem to be including political and military authority in your Uberman concept. Here's the problem: the Antichrist, if he truly is your model, is a Fascist diabolist, a totalitarian demoniac, a dictatorial fiend, and he would ruthlessly exterminate Satanists. Why? Because Satanists would fight the Antichrist tooth and nail with every wile, every weapon, and every drop of blood we possess. Whoever says, "Serve me," shall receive from the Satanist nothing but wrath. Cut off our hands and we will seek the veins of his throat with our open mouths.

But if we remove political and military authority from the equation, we end up with a thought leader, a wielder of words, who leads by informing the mind and igniting the heart but who doesn't seek to govern day to day affairs. Anton Szandor LaVey, for example.

#20641 - 02/17/09 07:58 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Zoid]
Gratikus Offline
pledge

>>Why not just sit back and let monotheism die of its own cancerous idiocy without any of us lifting a finger? Bear in mind, I admire sloth. <<

Because they very well may exterminate the world before they do so. And then there is the other issue in regards to how stagnate these religions make the human species. The majority of Americans don't believe in evolution...this clearly has a negative impact on the development and role of science in American society. I could go on and on about all the other negative aspects of Judeo-Christian rule, but I'm sure you have heard them all.

>>The Antichrist from the Left Behind novels springs to mind, as you seem to be including political and military authority in your Uberman concept. Here's the problem: the Antichrist, if he truly is your model, is a Fascist diabolist, a totalitarian demoniac, a dictatorial fiend, and he would ruthlessly exterminate Satanists. Why? Because Satanists would fight the Antichrist tooth and nail with every wile, every weapon, and every drop of blood we possess. Whoever says, "Serve me," shall receive from the Satanist nothing but wrath. Cut off our hands and we will seek the veins of his throat with our open mouths. <<

You make a good point here, BUT, I would like to point out some things...

For one thing, there are very few Satanist who do not take orders in the world as it is now. Whether you are in the army or you have a 9 to 5 job, you're being told what to do daily. And let us not forget all the silly Judeo-Christian laws that we are all forced to practice on a regular basis.

Finally, since Satanism espouses survival of the fittest, Satanist should always be striving to exterminate each other in some shape or form anyway. The fact that a supreme Satanist would be striving to destroy any other Satanist who challenged him would be perfectly fine. Without challenges, there is no progress, and Satanism has always been about progress through conflict (at least my version of Satanism has.)

#20645 - 02/17/09 08:15 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Gratikus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Quote:

Finally, since Satanism espouses survival of the fittest, Satanist should always be striving to exterminate each other in some shape or form anyway.

See, there you go doing it again. Satanism doesn't 'espouse' survival of the fittest. Even if this were so, you make a huge and unreasonable jump in logic, a non sequitur if you will, to arrive at that conclusion.
I mean, why should I be striving to eliminate other Satanists?

How is that going to benefit me? Oh ya I forgot, 'there can be only one' right?

Your interpretation of Satanism is ridiculous.

#20649 - 02/17/09 08:38 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
I have to agree with Dan...

If we were to get rid of non satanists, who would work at mcdonalds or pick berries from the fields.

If we had to kill each other, that would make for a lot of empty beds, no sex, no trust, no point.

Dude, honestly, you make it sound like a bad B movie script.

How about you turn this vision of yours into a movie script?
Then try to sell it.

You might get lucky that way.

Moran

#20656 - 02/17/09 09:01 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Gratikus]
spiderbreeder Offline

Loc: Sydney,Australia
Being "told what to do" at work on a daily basis is fine by me..

In return for my labour, I get a wage, food on the table, bills paid - I get a pay off from the situation by doing what is expected of me, and I get to live my life comfortably.
It can serve a Satanist(and everyone else) well on a personal level to take orders from others in a professional capacity.
I know I get more out of my boss when I comply with his wishes.

That would all go down the brascoe in a flash, if I took on the attitude "no one tells me what to do because I'm a Satanist"
It wouldn't pay off for me at all.

It's the idea of being told what to do when there isn't any pay off coming my way that clashes with my ideals.

Therefore, the hypothetical idea of an "Supreme Satanist" rising up and challenging/destroying other Satanists that try to do the same to them- that is totally unrealistic.
What kind of pay-off would such a being demand from the rest of us, and what would be in it for us?

If I wanted to spend my life in conflict with a "superior being", I would immerse myself in politics or convert to xtianity...

#20667 - 02/17/09 11:28 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Gratikus Offline
pledge

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
 Quote:

Finally, since Satanism espouses survival of the fittest, Satanist should always be striving to exterminate each other in some shape or form anyway.

See, there you go doing it again. Satanism doesn't 'espouse' survival of the fittest. Even if this were so, you make a huge and unreasonable jump in logic, a non sequitur if you will, to arrive at that conclusion.
I mean, why should I be striving to eliminate other Satanists?

How is that going to benefit me? Oh ya I forgot, 'there can be only one' right?

Your interpretation of Satanism is ridiculous.

Satanism espouses Social Darwinism. Just because one labels themselves a Satanist doesn't mean that they are free from the laws of Social Darwinism. If one Satanist happens to be competing for the same resource as another Satanist, then it's perfectly fine for the superior Satanist to destroy/subdue/edge out the weaker Satanist. In the context of this argument, the resource here is the destiny of mankind itself.

#20669 - 02/18/09 12:04 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Gratikus]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

I don't know where you live that all the big bad Satanists are stealing your resources, but personally I've met maybe 2 other Satanists in person in my life. Your weird vision where Satanists are fighting for world domination is SO FAR REMOVED FROM REALITY that it isn't even worthy of anything but maybe a smirk.

Satanism is grounded in REALITY. What you are talking about is a badly written pulp sci-fi novel.

#20670 - 02/18/09 12:07 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Gratikus]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
Dude,
Please .....
Its beginning to sound like you doth protest too much.
Just how screwed is your own situation that you come up with this as a solution?

Morgan

#20702 - 02/18/09 09:01 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public? [Re: Morgan]
EnochianCresant Offline
dumb 21 year old
stranger

Loc: Michigan
I depends on who is asking if Im public with my Satanism,I do have a rather large baphomet tattoo on my arm and I wear a Pentagram around my neck.So Im sure it wouldent be to hard to figure out I should imagine.This is my first post here,great looking forum guys.

Page 28 of 91 « First<2627282930>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.009 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.