Page 37 of 90 « First<3536373839>Last »
Topic Options
#24199 - 05/05/09 02:29 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: dark_wind]
Asmodevs Offline
stranger

I really don't think it matters what you portray yourself to be in public. Christian, Satanist, Islam...etc. They're all images and masks to get what we want. The basis of ANY relationship is 'What can I get out of this relationship'... be it money, food, sex, popularity or just feeling good because you helped someone in need. They're all images of an individuated self that we maintain in order to get what we want. If you aren't getting what you want from a particular individual or corporation... you change your self image and play according to their rules until you succeed. Life is about business and that is all. Really, all we're doing with any of this is maintaining the status quo. There is no 'self'... there is no Love... there is no God, Buddha, Satan.... There is not even male or female. These are all images we maintain to get what we want. Because we believe we are separate from everything else.

To progress beyond these images we must lose our fears. The fear of losing what we have and the fear of not getting what we want.

If you're interested in virgins then put on the mask of a Christian. They've done quite well in keeping young women virginal by making them feel guilt for their carnal desires. Personally though I seek a woman that's not so shy and bashful about her sexuality. A mega-whore of sorts. So, I'll wear the mask of a Satanist, since they appear to promote that sort of thing, until I get it.

~Az

#24201 - 05/05/09 05:11 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: dark_wind]
Midnightmf Offline
lurker

Loc: Puerto Rico
well some of my friends know about that but my family doesnt yet cause they r kinda catholic and i dont know hot to say it
#24202 - 05/05/09 05:55 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Midnightmf]
Freak Offline
stranger

Loc: Schaffhausen, Switzerland
Most of the people around me know that I'm a satanist. I'm proud of it 'n I don't care what they think or say 'bout me.
#24216 - 05/06/09 07:59 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Midnightmf]
ParadiseLost51 Offline
stranger

Loc: Ohio
 Originally Posted By: Midnightmf
well some of my friends know about that but my family doesnt yet cause they r kinda catholic and i dont know hot to say it

As proud of it as I am, I dare not tell my uber-christian parents yet. They would crucify me...

#24218 - 05/06/09 10:48 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: dark_wind]
Deathcrush Offline
stranger

Loc: Malta, Europe
I dont call myself satanic in public,its a very broad term,too broad for my liking.

I do identify myself as an Antichristian (and anti every theistic religion),supporting church burning and other militant antichristian behaviour.And i do wear proudly the Pentagram,and other symbols related to the left hand path...im not ashamed of who i am,or what i stand for,Im proud of not being controlled by a corrupt criminal organisation.

#24231 - 05/06/09 02:28 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Deathcrush]
ParadiseLost51 Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Deathcrush
I dont call myself satanic in public,its a very broad term,too broad for my liking.

I do identify myself as an Antichristian (and anti every theistic religion),supporting church burning and other militant antichristian behaviour.And i do wear proudly the Pentagram,and other symbols related to the left hand path...im not ashamed of who i am,or what i stand for,Im proud of not being controlled by a corrupt criminal organisation.

I believe that the militant antichristian behavior often takes things a little too far. I understand condemning another for their religion if you feel you must, but church burning is taking it a little too far in my opinion only.
I understand what you say about Satanist being too broad, but LaVey satanists are a pretty defined group. Either way though, it is your choice I suppose.

#24235 - 05/06/09 09:27 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: ParadiseLost51]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Quote:

Are you a Satanist in public

Only when I go out.

#24241 - 05/07/09 12:49 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: ParadiseLost51]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
And in the long run overall scope of things, what does burning down a church really accomplish? Besides making you a marked man for arson? How about the subtle approach? Have you considered wiping your fecal matter on the door handles? Using liquid LSD on the door handles or the holy water? They'll be seeing Jesus for sure.

Really, Burning churches and worrying about the Christians. How juvenile.

#24242 - 05/07/09 01:32 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: fakepropht]
Bacchae Offline
Satan's White Trash Neighbor

Loc: los angeles
although LSD on door handles is not a bad idea..maybe with some broken glass chips to break the skin...purely speculative here, in this posters defense I believe he making a reference, (and therefore aligning himself with) to the widespread church burnings in norway and a few in sweden in the early 90's.
it doesnt actually happen anymore, but perhaps he is not aware of this. small things can become powerful mythology eventually, as in the case of the old black metal bands/felons.

which is whole 'nother can of worms.

#24243 - 05/07/09 02:25 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Bacchae]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
Yes, I think I responded to the wrong poster. I did make the connection to the old church burnings in Scandinavia. I was hoping to inspire someone to think outside the box and go "old school". These were tactics I read about in Abbey Hoffman's book from the 60's. LSD, according to the book and not by my personal testing, will penetrate the skin.

Burning a church does what? It will be rebuilt, it will inspire the congregation. Renewed faith. Dip deeper in thier pockets. Taking a crap and rubbing it on a door handle increases the odds that someone will stick that finger in their eye or mouth. Best scenario, they catch an infection and get very sick. Worst scenario, they have an amazing immune system and nothing happens. Other than they "eat shit".

If Abbey Hoffman is correct, the liquid LSD, if it is of high quality, will penetrate the skin or work it's way into the system when someone rubs their eyes or sticks their fingers in their mouth. Imagine 87 year old granny going on a trip.

Burning churches=boring. Being more creative and subversive, is far better. That's what I was/am trying to imply.

#24248 - 05/07/09 03:29 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: fakepropht]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
I agree. Burning down a church is stupid, and won't accomplish anything in the long run. Furthermore, I'd rather do something a bit more subversive and clever than just blatantly destroy someone else's property.

Furthermore, it's not ethical, even from a Satanic point of view. Churches aren't directly hurting you, and chances are, the congregation didn't burn down your own place of worship, so they don't deserve to have their temples destroyed, even if they are ugly and obscene architectural phalluses...

Quote:
Imagine 87 year old granny going on a trip.

I think they'd call that "a good dose of the 'ol Holy Spirit".

Edited by The Zebu (05/07/09 03:30 AM)

#24251 - 05/07/09 08:17 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: The Zebu]
ParadiseLost51 Offline
stranger

I live right across the road from a church.
Making a giant vat of bathtub LSD and rubbing it on the doorhandles would probably make it the best church service ever. Hell, I'd go just to laugh!

#24252 - 05/07/09 09:07 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: ParadiseLost51]
Meq Offline
Banned

Originally Posted By: ParadiseLost51
Making a giant vat of bathtub LSD and rubbing it on the doorhandles would probably make it the best church service ever.

You could always dab a bit on the communion wafer.
Would make for some interesting scenes \:D

#24255 - 05/07/09 10:20 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Meq]
ParadiseLost51 Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Meq
 Originally Posted By: ParadiseLost51
Making a giant vat of bathtub LSD and rubbing it on the doorhandles would probably make it the best church service ever.

You could always dab a bit on the communion wafer.
Would make for some interesting scenes \:D

I'mmm saaaved! I'mmmmmm ssssaavved! I'mmmm..........oh loook...a bunnnnnyyyy!

#24280 - 05/08/09 05:54 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: The Zebu]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
I used to be a catholic but the priest was drunk, and then I was a muslim and then i found razors in my towel, after that I was a buddhist but I REALLY DIDN'T LIKE THE BIG BRASS BAND, then I was a bahai, but the gig didn't pay, then I was a scientologist, but they just wanna make you keep on payin, then I was a rosicrucian, but that didn't last very long. Now, through all this, I am a satanist.
I have no explanations, I don't care what you think, Mein little Anton dit gut, ja.

Page 37 of 90 « First<3536373839>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.034 seconds of which 0.011 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.