Be Tame Offline
stranger

"Life is about business and that is all."
Yes!.....
Everything is a Game.......
Religions are all Games.....
Where did I learn this?.....
Scientology....another Game....
Satanism is a reality check on all Games, Me thinks.....
What You put out front is part of adaptation leading to implementing changes by Will.......

#24311 - 05/09/09 02:06 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Satansfarm]
Asmodevs Offline
stranger

Church burning is good? They build another with your tax dollars because Christian religion is recognized by the state. Otherwise, people donate as 'charitable funds' to have their church rebuilt... and then write it off on their taxes. Who are you really hurting in the end? Lets not forget our roots. Without Christianity there would be no Satanism.

If we are to lash out against anything... try supporting the Zeitgeist movement. It's not a political or religious movement. So, technically, I'm not proselytizing here.

Kill them with kindness by taking away their lifeblood... then they will see that we are all the same.

~Az

#24326 - 05/09/09 10:08 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Asmodevs]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
 Quote:

then they will see that we are all the same.

That made me upchuck a little.

Take your egalitarian nonsense somewhere else.

#24332 - 05/09/09 12:31 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Asmodevs]
Mike Offline

Loc: Farmingdale, NY
 Quote:
Church burning is good? They build another with your tax dollars because Christian religion is recognized by the state. Otherwise, people donate as 'charitable funds' to have their church rebuilt... and then write it off on their taxes. Who are you really hurting in the end? Lets not forget our roots. Without Christianity there would be no Satanism.

Church burning still gets to christians. Maybe it's not the best way to get even or whatever with the church, but it does do something. So what if they build another church? Their old one went up in flames! And it's hurting THEM. But that's not the point.

And without christianity there would be no Satanism huh? Care to explain how? Satanism as it exists today has existed for a long, long time. Sure it wasn't labeled as Satanism until Anton LeVay founded the Church of Satan, but the philosophy has been around forever. I am of course referring to actual Satanism, not devil worship. If you've mistaken Satanism for devil worship, then yes in this case devil worship is a creation of christianity.

Quote:
If we are to lash out against anything... try supporting the Zeitgeist movement. It's not a political or religious movement. So, technically, I'm not proselytizing here.

Who are you to tell us what to support/lash out against? Do you have any clue as to what Satanism teaches?

Quote:
Kill them with kindness by taking away their lifeblood... then they will see that we are all the same.

Kill them with kindness...? What? Allow me to quote someone of interest....

"Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!"

And what is this bullshit about us all being the same? Are you suggesting all men are equal? How? Who dictates what is equal? The individual. We all judge, it's our nature. Saying we are all the same is suggesting that no one is unique. By "same" do you mean because we are all humans? Sure that's true, but you cannot deny that some humans are higher in society then some.

If you ask me, the idea of equality is an illusion to keep tension between ethnic groups under control. You can also take that as meaning all religions are equal. But christianity is obviously different than Satanism. There are pros and cons for both of them, but in the end, one of them has to come up on top. If they were equal they would be the same.

That's just my 2 cents. Went horribly off topic there though, sorry.

#24336 - 05/09/09 03:45 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Mike]
Asmodevs Offline
stranger

Some humans in society ARE higher in society than others. But I believe that this is because of the social stratification that the monetary system has created.

I believe, ultimately, none of us will survive as a human race... For the survival rate of any given species ultimately drops to zero. The only thing that perpetuates our survival instinct is the fear of being eradicated. Not how strong, mighty or smart we are. So, what is the point in arguing against or even agreeing with anyone? I feel that these are just things we do to occupy our time while we are alive... feeling that we are better or smarter than any other particular person (or species) because we think 'smarter' ideas or can smash the other guy out of existence. We only act this way because we stand to profit in some way.

I don't feel that we need any religion, politics, or money... so don't speak to me of these things. We've ignored our animal instincts by trying to make things work with these harmonious ideals that we have created out of our neurotic thinking. As animals we're only interested in survival and fucking... everything else in society is intellectual bullshit.

So it doesn't matter if you celebrate being a Satanist in public. To me, it only seems advertise that the only aim here is to replace one flawed system with another. I say tear it all down and be done.

~Az

#24366 - 05/10/09 02:43 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: dark_wind]
lefthanded Offline
stranger

Loc: Virginia,Us
I am openly satanist and have been since the tender age of 15 ill be 19 soon and will have been openly satanist for four years.
I have a baphomet tattooed on both my hands and often wear clothing with a Pentagram or an inverted cross on it.My mother is a christian and she went ape shit when i told her and although we didnt talk for a month or so she gradually grew used to the concept but she doesnt act the same and i guess my rambling means that its better to be open about something that important than "in the closet". And although it can be hard and ruin other things in life...a job for example there are always repprecutions of hiding something like that.

#24375 - 05/10/09 03:40 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Asmodevs]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
I don't feel that we need any religion, politics, or money... so don't speak to me of these things. We've ignored our animal instincts by trying to make things work with these harmonious ideals that we have created out of our neurotic thinking. As animals we're only interested in survival and fucking... everything else in society is intellectual bullshit.

If you don't need these things I suggest you take your clothes of NOW, travel to the rainforest and start living again like humans did thousands of years ago....
It's very idiotic to say we don't need it.

Quote:
To me, it only seems advertise that the only aim here is to replace one flawed system with another. I say tear it all down and be done.

Sentences like these can only come from a failed anarchist.

#24386 - 05/10/09 01:36 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Dimitri]
Asmodevs Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
 Quote:

Quote:
If you don't need these things I suggest you take your clothes of NOW, travel to the rainforest and start living again like humans did thousands of years ago....
It's very idiotic to say we don't need it.

It appears that we are not on the same page. Since we like to quote others for the sake of circular argumentation... Show me your support for why you think we need religion.

Quote:
To me, it only seems advertise that the only aim here is to replace one flawed system with another. I say tear it all down and be done.

Sentences like these can only come from a failed anarchist.

Define a 'failed anarchist' relative to one who is 'passing.'

#24390 - 05/10/09 02:08 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Mike]
Asmodevs Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Mike
 Quote:

Church burning still gets to christians. Maybe it's not the best way to get even or whatever with the church, but it does do something. So what if they build another church? Their old one went up in flames! And it's hurting THEM. But that's not the point.

And without christianity there would be no Satanism huh? Care to explain how? Satanism as it exists today has existed for a long, long time. Sure it wasn't labeled as Satanism until Anton LeVay founded the Church of Satan, but the philosophy has been around forever. I am of course referring to actual Satanism, not devil worship. If you've mistaken Satanism for devil worship, then yes in this case devil worship is a creation of christianity.

Quote:

Who are you to tell us what to support/lash out against? Do you have any clue as to what Satanism teaches?

Quote:

Kill them with kindness...? What? Allow me to quote someone of interest....

"Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates!"

And what is this bullshit about us all being the same? Are you suggesting all men are equal? How? Who dictates what is equal? The individual. We all judge, it's our nature. Saying we are all the same is suggesting that no one is unique. By "same" do you mean because we are all humans? Sure that's true, but you cannot deny that some humans are higher in society then some.

If you ask me, the idea of equality is an illusion to keep tension between ethnic groups under control. You can also take that as meaning all religions are equal. But christianity is obviously different than Satanism. There are pros and cons for both of them, but in the end, one of them has to come up on top. If they were equal they would be the same.

That's just my 2 cents. Went horribly off topic there though, sorry.

Obviously we are not on the same page here either. I was not telling you what to support. It was a suggestion. If you knew what the Zeitgeist movement was you would see how it's not a good thing for that religion... or any other one for that matter.

For the sake of argument I don't hold to any scripture for they are all subject to interpretation. I like to put myself and my own judgments under speculation and go with what feels right. As opposed to holding fast to what some book tells me that I should or should not do. That, to me, would be the true definition of 'Satanism.'

And further... where would 'the end' be? What is it that would put 1 religion above another. I believe it is always going to be a matter of opinion... and if you have one there is always going to be someone opposed to it. So, we either have to agree to disagree, go separate ways and stop trying to make the world better with our opinions, force him to think in our way or kill the guy who is opposed to us.

IMHO to argue the existence of an all fearing god with a christian... we must support their concept of god in order to refute it. That puts us in the same boat and nothing gets accomplished but arguing for the sake of arguing. This is how we suck the life energy out of each other like psychic vampires. It accomplishes nothing.

If there is no god... then there is no self to bring to salvation. Nor is there a self to protect and hold higher than one who believes that there is. This logic is all conditional on the framework of our thoughts and belief systems which are based on the assumption that there is something there called the 'self.' In reality there is only the thought or image of the self that we are protecting and maintaining. Not something that actually exists concretely.

#24406 - 05/10/09 04:15 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Asmodevs]
Mike Offline

Loc: Farmingdale, NY
 Quote:
Some humans in society ARE higher in society than others. But I believe that this is because of the social stratification that the monetary system has created.

The big picture is that we are all worth absolutely nothing. As important we may be to each other (which is what puts us higher in society), we are all in the end worthless. We have no purpose, and we are only exist due to nature and evolution. The whole social class system is bullshit made up by the people in charge, who for the most part in history were the majority of people or the people with the best abilties. In society and in society alone does anyone have any value.

Now, even though we are all absolutely worthless, this doesn't mean we're all the same or equal. Equally worthless maybe, but since everyone is different in one way or another there is no equality, only the illusion of equality to shut people up and keep peace (or at least I believe so).

#24408 - 05/10/09 05:04 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Mike]
Asmodevs Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Mike
 Quote:

The big picture is that we are all worth absolutely nothing. As important we may be to each other (which is what puts us higher in society), we are all in the end worthless. We have no purpose, and we are only exist due to nature and evolution. The whole social class system is bullshit made up by the people in charge, who for the most part in history were the majority of people or the people with the best abilties. In society and in society alone does anyone have any value.

Now, even though we are all absolutely worthless, this doesn't mean we're all the same or equal. Equally worthless maybe, but since everyone is different in one way or another there is no equality, only the illusion of equality to shut people up and keep peace (or at least I believe so).

We're close enough in agreement here. But I find that we have more similarities than differences. By 'similarities' I'm referring to us all being 'human'... and we're all born needing food clothing and shelter. None of us are born christian or satanist, democratic or republican. This has been programmed into us by society. I believe we have the technology to supply everyone on earth these basic necessities of life without cost. When everyone has their basic needs of survival met... what use do we have for god or satan? Who are they praying to for food and shelter? Everything else is auxiliary.

This is not to say that society/religion (as we know them) were never needed. We could not have gotten this far without them. I wouldn't be who I am now, nor would anyone else be who they are... but just that society/religion aren't necessary when we each have our basic needs met.

#24470 - 05/11/09 07:51 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Asmodevs]
Morgan Offline
Princess of Hell
stalker

Loc: New York City
"None of us are born christian or satanist, democratic or republican. This has been programmed into us by society."

Thats bullshit.
Some people are born to lead, others are born to follow. You can not program someone to be a Satanist. It is in them already. If this is going to get into a argument of nature verse nurture. Forget it.
The first thing is YOU TAKE RESPONSIBILTY FOR YOUR CHOICES.
If you allow your environment or upbringing to define you, you are not a satanist and never will be.

"I believe we have the technology to supply everyone on earth these basic necessities of life without cost."

How did you come to this conclusion, and who is going to pay for it. Parts of the current world dont believe in vaccines, and that fucking a virgin will cure them of aids. If people are dumb enough to live in an area with no water, let them. They are willing to suffer and not move. This sounds like some left over hippy free love from the 1960's.

"When everyone has their basic needs of survival met... what use do we have for god or satan?"

Some people need a higher being (xitan god) to pray to because they are too weak to look to themselves to save themselves. Some people enjoy being in bondage to a dead guy on a cross. Needs of survival are not always formost in peoples minds when they believe that the "next world" holds a better promise for them.

Satan is an archtype. You dont look to satan to save yourself because you already ARE satan, thus you KNOW you have to save yourself.

Responsibilty, and Choices.......

Morgan

#24483 - 05/12/09 04:55 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Morgan]
Asmodevs Offline
stranger

Are all the responses here met with such a sour tone? This is an honest question.

Can we not mind our approach in a more rational, mature manner? Why not ask me for further explanation or further support rather than instantly dismissing it and responding based on the assumption of what you THINK I meant?

Can we please make sure we're all on the same page before we start barking at each other like uncivilized animals?

It seems that a majority of you like to 'argue.' Personally, I prefer 'conversations' or 'debates.' I feel more gets accomplished as far as learning goes... than getting 1up on the other person.

So, please...

CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!

Now... I'd love to take this deeper, but I must excuse myself. I need to sleep. So, sit tight... hopefully work lets out early tomorrow so we can continue while I'm still bright eyed and bushy tailed.

*night

#24485 - 05/12/09 05:33 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Asmodevs]
Diavolo Offline
RIP
stalker

I think you look at things too simplistic. The fulfillment of the human needs go far beyond the priorities of survival. If those priorities were all we needed for total fulfillment, we would be animals. The very fact that due to the evolution of our brain and thus imagination, we have many needs beyond our animal nature, which implies that no matter what, we will always aspire to fulfill or execute them.

When we look at animals we see dominance. And yes, they have dominance as a strategy for natural benefits; offspring or survival. It is hardwired but just like those traits are hardwired in our instinctive us, we also have a hardwired strategy at the level of ideas. The needs of the human ego. We all have a world view which can be broken down deeper into opinions and ideas upon different part of that world. And naturally our ideas and opinions will clash and there will be, again, a battle for dominance. Whether one uses Satan or God isn't too important; what they are is a vessel for a certain cluster of ideas or a world view we prefer to put into practice. At times at every cost imaginable. It could even be debated that the ideas themselves fight for dominance and use us as a vessel.

So assuming that if my primary requirements are met, I will be a happy Buddha, is at best naive.

D.

#24491 - 05/12/09 12:51 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Asmodevs]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:

It appears that we are not on the same page. Since we like to quote others for the sake of circular argumentation... Show me your support for why you think we need religion.

1) Unless appropriate, I only quote myself...
2) Every human needs a philosophy or a religion. Why? Because it has been proven that EVERY human has some kind of philosophy or religion. It's almost a second instinct. People simply need it. I never met a person who isn't religious or follows some principles.

Quote:
Are all the responses here met with such a sour tone? This is an honest question.

That's because you have stupid questions and don't think things thoroughly.

Edited by Dimitri (05/12/09 12:53 PM)

Page 38 of 91 « First<3637383940>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.009 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.