Page 44 of 91 « First<4243444546>Last »
Topic Options
#27617 - 07/28/09 02:53 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Jesse]
crsizemore Offline
lurker

Loc: Montana
Why not? Whether new to the path or you've been traveling it for awhile- speak calmly and with conviction about your beliefs. If you at least attempt to have an open conversation, you've made progress within yourself.
#27623 - 07/28/09 03:23 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: crsizemore]
Morbid Rex Offline

SatanShop has very nice pieces. Supposedly they were shady but recently came under new management.

I ordered my baphomet necklace from them and had no problems at all.

Satanism! The only scientifically proven religion.

#27631 - 07/28/09 04:07 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: dark_wind]
Domonic Offline
stranger

Loc: Edgewood New Mex
For one, i openly admit to it as jolly as a simple Hello would be. Does any one know any good online stores for jewelery?

#27677 - 07/29/09 01:21 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Domonic]
Ringmaster Offline

Loc: Salem Oregon
 Quote:
For one, i openly admit to it as jolly as a simple Hello would be.

I couldn't help but laugh when I read this. That is all it takes for you to proclaim being a "satanist"? From the few posts of yours I have read if you told me this on the street I would laugh in your face and tell you to go fly a kite. Satanism is a religion of the elite. You don't seem to be elite. Why must you proclaim such things without knowing the person? Does it make you get some warm and fuzzy feeling inside?

As for your request about jewelery sites, try using the search option that is able to be used.

#27687 - 07/29/09 03:00 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Morbid Rex]
bluj666 Offline
stranger

Loc: Tennessee,USA
It does have some nice things on the site. I wish they had the Baphomet neclaces and amulets in Blue and black. I am however ashamed to admit that when i saw the rings and necklaces with the hinges to but things in them, my first thought was. "wow that would be great for holding coke in".
#28378 - 08/12/09 11:02 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: dark_wind]
Night_Shift Offline
stranger

Loc: TN
My Freinds know, My Family Knows. none of them give it a second thought.
Does the genral public know? even though I dont run around "HI, I'm ________, Im a Satanist!" can they tell? Do They care? Honestly I dont know.
And to be honest the more I look at the world we live in the less I care. in the end the choice to "Go Public" is up to the individual. it's your life, your the only one who can live it.

#28682 - 08/20/09 01:48 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: dark_wind]
godam666 Offline
stranger

Loc: indiana
I am very open about my religious beliefs, but not to get people to convert or anything of that nature. I am proud of who I am and if I was to care that much about what others think than I'd be denying myself the right of free speech. I don't get treated very differently than other people. Most people are alittle surprised by me being so open about it, but they respect me and most the time they come to me for advice first before they ask someone with the same faith.

Then their are your bible thumpers that keep trying to convert you. It's easy to get rid of those people though. ALL IN ALL I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD BE THEMSELVES.

#28683 - 08/20/09 01:49 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: godam666]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

How is not caring what people think you denying yourself the right to free speech? Sometimes it is best to say nothing at all.

#28685 - 08/20/09 03:19 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
godam666 Offline
stranger

I never said that I said not being yourself is denying yourself the right to free speech. holding back because you care what others might think is denying yourself the right to free speech.
And most of all it degrading to yourself. Why be ashamed of how you are ? If they care about you they will accept you and as for anyone else what does it matter at all what they think they only affect you as much as you let them.

#28686 - 08/20/09 03:31 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: godam666]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
never said that I said not being yourself is denying yourself the right to free speech.

I never said you did. So you are one of those idiots who puts words in other people's mouths? Not a good start.

Quote:
holding back because you care what others might think is denying yourself the right to free speech.
And most of all it degrading to yourself.

Again, how is that denying yourself the right to free speech or degrading yourself? Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Sometimes it is best to remain silence.

Quote:
Why be ashamed of how you are ?

Choosing not to divulge every aspect of ones self to everyone they meet in not indicitive of being ashamed of ones self. Some who flaunts what they are too much - whether it be Satanist, Christian, Gay or Hawaiin - comes off as pompous and annoying. Plus not everyone will be accepting of your beliefs.

Quote:
If they care about you they will accept you and as for anyone else what does it matter at all what they think they only affect you as much as you let them.

What makes you think anyone cares about you? Though some people might that does not mean that everyone will. Many people will not only not love you for who you are, but they may also hate you for it too. And letting "them" know more than is neccesary is letting "them" affect you quite a bit. Depending on who "they" are.

#28687 - 08/20/09 03:38 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: godam666]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Quote:
holding back because you care what others might think is denying yourself the right to free speech.

Or just showing respect to the person, or an attempt to stay out of trouble. Free speech is a nice concept, but an intelligent person knows that in no way free speech can be or will be possible. Free speech is limited by personal liking and personal/social standards.

If free speech is that of a holy cow I permit myself to question certain aspects of the holocaust during WW II. Yet a quick search learned me that to openly question this matter will get me thrown in jail.
Free speech also permits me to speak my mind against moral arguments and about Satanism, yet if doing so I will have to deal with a lot of people, people who were the first to stand up and shout for "free speech".

Quote:
And most of all it degrading to yourself. Why be ashamed of how you are ? If they care about you they will accept you and as for anyone else what does it matter at all what they think they only affect you as much as you let them.

Common misconception thinking that people actually accept you and care about you. No one cares about anyone unless they have a certain value in the beholders eye. As said before, if someone is choosing to be silent it isn't a sign of shame or fear. It is a sign of respect or intelligence to stay out of trouble.

#28689 - 08/20/09 03:47 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
godam666 Offline
stranger

personaly I don't care what people think opinions are opinions facts are facts. I'm not a people person nor do I care to be one. One thing life has taught me ignorant people out number the intelligent people 10 to 1. it is what it is.

ps but thanks for your opinions

#28691 - 08/20/09 03:53 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: godam666]
godam666 Offline
stranger

respect for what ? do they respect you ? satanist trying to get me to go to some mass at blah blah blah at blah blah blah time and whatnot is the only religious group I have not had knocking at my door and or send me stuff in the mail

#28695 - 08/20/09 06:27 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Dimitri]
Final Conflict Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
Free speech is a nice concept, but an intelligent person knows that in no way free speech can be or will be possible. Free speech is limited by personal liking and personal/social standards.

Common misconception thinking that people actually accept you and care about you. No one cares about anyone unless they have a certain value in the beholders eye. As said before, if someone is choosing to be silent it isn't a sign of shame or fear. It is a sign of respect or intelligence to stay out of trouble.

Excellent points. There's an old occult maxim, "To know and keep silent." The most successful Satanists, whether in terms of financial or artistic terms, are almost always the ones who are the most silent about their beliefs.

A person might cite Marilyn Manson as an example of a Satanist who is open about it and extremely wealthy and successful, but this would ignore the fact that he's never actually proclaimed himself a Satanist or identified as one (contrary to popular opinion), but even if he had, his position as a shock rock superstar affords him the freedom to be whoever he wants to be.

But for anyone else, whether a CEO in a major corporation, a surgeon, doctor, lawyer, journalist, and so on, proclaiming yourself a Satanist is just going to attract the wrong sort of attention and furthermore will hinder rather than help your career.

I can't speak for how things are in Europe, but in the United States, most people are still very socially conservative, even those who claim to be "liberal." And most people still find Satanic imagery (something as simple as the inverted Pentagram, for instance) and beliefs appalling, believe it or not. We'd like to think that society has progressed, but really it hasn't. If anything, it's actually headed in the other direction.

Individualism and egoism are not popular topics these days. Look at the high schools and colleges and universities. They are more conformist today than they ever were just a decade or two earlier.

The best thing about being a Satanist is that you don't have to wear it on your sleeve the way people of other religions do, and there's no reason why you should unless you're in a position where doing so would be advantageous. For example, if you're in the arts and doing so for shock value and drawing attention to your work.

Otherwise, silence is golden.

#28707 - 08/20/09 01:17 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: godam666]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
I like poop. I like to have my wife shit on me. I rub it all over myself and sometimes her. I also like to eat it. When I have been especially good, she will let me suck it straight out of her asshole, into my mouth. I roll it around in my mouth. Sucking it in and out. I will spit some out on myself and rub it into my chest and cock.

When I am alone, and feeling particulary horny, I might just shit myself. I go shopping at the Goodwill store for a pair of pants or sweats, and put on an old pair of underwear. Then I will lay on the floor and shit my pants. I roll around in it and let it slide down my legs, and coat my ass and cock. Then I will masturbate on myself.

When I am lucky enough, I will search Craigslist for others that share my joy. This means it is 99% male. When I find one that seems compatible, we make a hookup. I go to his house and we shit on each other and smear it all around. Then we will either suck each other off, or we will jack each others dicks. After that, it is shower time, where we usually engage in more sucking or jacking. Damn I am horny now.

Page 44 of 91 « First<4243444546>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.046 seconds of which 0.018 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.