Page 50 of 91 « First<4849505152>Last »
Topic Options
#39561 - 06/26/10 08:27 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: TheSerpent]
Protected Offline
stranger

Loc: Australia
I agree with both of the previous two posts. I also have no desire at all to convert anyone. We all have our own beliefs and i'm ok with that. there are plenty, oh and I mean plenty of people out there in the world that just judge people at first sight, word or fact. I think that you really need to know someone before you can go announcing your beliefs.. In my eyes, this is quite unfortunate as i'm usually quite open with people. However one can never know how someone will react, especially if one does not know the levels of arrogancy and ignorancy that the person in question possesses.
I guess that it all comes down to being careful. I don't care what people think - As this is MY life, not theirs. However, I am yet to find many approving people.

Some people in this world really aren't at all open minded, what a terrible shame.

#39567 - 06/26/10 05:10 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Protected]
NeronCaesar10 Offline
stranger

Loc: NC
As far the converting of individuals: i haven't attempted to,simply because i believe that America is full of Satanists...unless they are true practitioners of another faith...which involves righteousness...there are certain clothes that society would consider Satanic...(dark clothes,baph tats--etc.)-I have no clothing to assert myself the that particular stereotype,but if asked i would not deny my God.

#39582 - 06/27/10 12:53 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: JohnTurk]
Marcel Fontaine Offline
lurker

Loc: Connecticut, USA
Like I told my mom that i was considering being a Satanist and so I have told some people in school but they seem to understand. They were religiously tolerant but if I told someone who was very religious whey would tell me that "You worship the devil?" I just ignored them.

#39585 - 06/27/10 09:55 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: JohnTurk]
NeoZombie Offline
pledge

Loc: Minnesota, USA
When I came out to my family and friends that I am a Satanist they gave me a christian intervention that included high powered zombie drugs. If it had not been for the ACLU I would be in an institution doped to the gills. If someone comes up to me and asks me, "Have you found christ yet?" My response is the same, "No, but I have found Satan." One must be careful when telling any person that is part of the mass mind. Most will recoil in horror and make like a tree. The best way to combat the logic of the pasty white-lighter is to tell them how many members are in a coven. I have no problem witnessing what joys I have found in Satanism.
#39588 - 06/27/10 11:09 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: NeoZombie]
Anne Offline
stranger

Loc: Denmark
Lil' fun thing that has happened..

I just took my whole "satanist in public" to a whole new level.. Didn't really put a thought to the whole "wearing an inverted Pentagram necklace" vs. "sitting in the sun" So now I have a nice white inverted Pentagram on my redish/brownish chest.. Can I get an AVE! Lol

#40138 - 07/12/10 04:26 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Anne]
BaronVonShankly Offline

Loc: London
My parents were actually extremely understanding. My grandfather was as well and hes a baptist minister, he just said to me "as long as your not hurting anyone". However in respect of work and dealing with people in the public domain im extremely private as I dont belive its anyone's business other than my own.
#40886 - 07/27/10 10:02 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: BaronVonShankly]
Lamar Offline

Loc: Alabama
Anyone ever gotten kicked out of a church for being a Satanist? I did. The whole thing was my fault. I'm a drummer and the church needed a drummer. Now don't get me wrong, this church had some musicianship. Really good musicians at that church. Their songs were even kinda rocky. Anyway, the worship leader asked me to play for them and I did. Went well for about a year...year and a half. All I had to do was tell them I believed in Jesus Christ. I didn't give a shit I just wanted to play some drums. Eventually, stupidity got the best of me and the sound guy found my myspace page. Damn you myspace. Damn you. They found out I was a Satanist and fired me ASAP. Which fucking sucks now because I can't seem to get any practice in these days.
#40899 - 07/27/10 03:53 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Lamar]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
http://www.myspace.com/lamargabrieldrummer

Uh... yeah, I can imagine a minister pissing his pants when the first thing he sees checking out one of his musicians' pages is a scowling black-and-red goat-head Pentagram glaring in his face.

Visiting my older folks up north usually calls for a Mass or two, but I don't see myself causing any trouble unless I go up for communion in corpsepaint. (I don't mind too much either. It's an old, rustic Catholic church with the traditional hymns and antiphons. It's the namby-pamby liberal services that I can't stand, with all the four-piece "kumbaya" bullshit that's so infectious nowadays.)

Awesome music by the way. Their loss.

#40904 - 07/27/10 08:37 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: The Zebu]
Lamar Offline

Loc: Alabama
 Originally Posted By: The Zebu
http://www.myspace.com/lamargabrieldrummer

Uh... yeah, I can imagine a minister pissing his pants when the first thing he sees checking out one of his musicians' pages is a scowling black-and-red goat-head Pentagram glaring in his face.

Visiting my older folks up north usually calls for a Mass or two, but I don't see myself causing any trouble unless I go up for communion in corpsepaint. (I don't mind too much either. It's an old, rustic Catholic church with the traditional hymns and antiphons. It's the namby-pamby liberal services that I can't stand, with all the four-piece "kumbaya" bullshit that's so infectious nowadays.)

Awesome music by the way. Their loss.

Yeah after I was "discovered" I decided I'd come out of hiding and put that Baphomet on there. The background used to be different when I was with the church group. Glad you enjoyed the music.

#42240 - 08/22/10 05:06 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Lamar]
OrgasmicKarmatic Offline

Loc: Michigan, USA
I have never been too obvious with my religious pathways. Although, I must say, most everyone that knows me knows I am a Satanist. Even my boss knows. My boss has actually joked about my "unique dispositions" being the reason his business does so well! My mother only just recently found out that I was studying it but I don't believe she knows I lay any claim to Satanism, nevertheless what pathway I am claiming. My father will be one of those people that I always keep it to myself around. He is a die hard Catholic and it made him very upset when I left the Catholic church over a decade ago. He is probably the only person that I would keep this from.. not because he would argue with me (He is well over that) but because I am very keen on keeping my father happy. \:\) Daddy's girl, what can I say?

Regardless, as with anything detailed in my life, I like to keep a low profile just because of anything that may or may not come of it.

Like several people have mentioned already, why bother putting yourself through something that isn't going to benefit you in the end?

#42340 - 08/24/10 03:17 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: OrgasmicKarmatic]
XBlackXScorpionX Offline
stranger

Loc: Arizona
Am I a Satanist in public? I should say not!
I canít overemphasize how disadvantageous it would be to openly express even a passing interest in Satanism. While, I donít think any of my friends would care, I would lose standing at work. Most of my family would freak out; I can imagine the hysterics my grandparents would go through. My father in law is the loudest bible thumpers Iíve ever known. I fear he would try to stage some sort of intervention.
I really donít want to waste my time re-establishing old and beneficial work/familial relationships. Iíll keep my mouth shut and my Baphomet well hidden.

#42355 - 08/24/10 04:04 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Anne]
Brian Offline
lurker

I recently fought for wearing my Baphomet openly and won.I work for a local Walmart in my area for ten years now.A customer complained about my Baphomet that I was wearing.I called HR and that was the end of that.Now I can wear my Baphomet with pride.Maybe one day I will get the balls to wear an inverted cross or crucifix openly.LOL
Brian.

#42409 - 08/25/10 11:19 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: dark_wind]
dragudown Offline
banned
stranger

Originally Posted By: dark_wind
If you're reading this, you're probably a Satanist. But do you admit it? Does your family know? How about your friends? Or maybe you're the sort of person who wears a giant pentagram on their shirt for the world to see. You could say I'm in the closet, as nobody knows of my religion. I'm wondering, how do you think people would react if I told them?

Those are big words. In public I like to be left alone from gazing eyes. I have schizophrenia this is my enemy that's why I'm satanic voices and delusions don't take kindly to a gentle soul. In public I'm convinced I'm watched and followed in respect to that which i talk about on the Internet. For me its like a Truman show small choice of friends that treat me with respect. Im number 1 wanted man big boys in this world aren't use to me shoving and pushing. I'm convinced i got excommunicated from town.

below is my satanic side as I'm sure we all practice to some degree i have no remorse i plainly anilate most times then not I regret it.

How many wars am I allowed to win before I anilate existence by voting for a certain time period being set aside for gov lists basically evil doers while feeding on their evolution in existence visiting to make sure tech is at a low. so tell me know how many wars am I allowed to win before I anilate top 1,000 bankers.

above is a focus point I enjoy in said wars I have at times as well as the duel rooms at diablo Ive anilated people taken their dark balance and suggesting you say Ty and i wont go in to your good stuff several times others have said Ty.

This is me on the Internet outside i control the town when going to pub last week a gang member was their I told him I was right left path he tested many things out ha ha human law to take away awareness in humanity and Internet. Next week should be fun.

And i did spell check made it long and im happy and this is my satanic side

Edited by dragudown (08/25/10 11:24 AM)
Edit Reason: spelling mistakes

#42411 - 08/25/10 11:29 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: dragudown]
Fnord Offline

Loc: Texas
 Quote:
And i did spell check made it long and im happy and this is my satanic side

Dog, horse the digging building and concrete milk for the precipice of the dawning gloom.

My sentence passed spell check too, but does it make any sense? Is it at all in context with the thread and/or discussion?

I'm certain I've seen you before. I'm one of the ones that follows you because of your internet posts. If you keep posting here I'm going to run up behind you in public and shout to everyone that you must be destroyed. You'll have no place to hide.

#42412 - 08/25/10 11:37 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Fnord]
dragudown Offline
banned
stranger

lol you seem to wish more control so suggest Church of Satan will watch out for this post not that post as a lingering suggestion that ranks are set up appropriately in Church of Satan in preparation of my death lol ha ha I'm a proud non card hold member in the post above i didn't follow in sequence i quoted the beginning.

Explain yourself more clearly say you are my enemy or speak for them all and say with me 1 2 3 go

Page 50 of 91 « First<4849505152>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.