Topic Options
#10860 - 08/21/08 06:05 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Dimitri]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
 Originally Posted By: Dimitri
 Quote:
need that words
constructive words

as an individual you must think for your self and not be influenced by your environment.

good luck on the latter part...

As far as the spelling goes, just get firefox and download an english language pack. That way it's all rolled up into one instead of relying on external applications,

#11017 - 08/25/08 07:19 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: dark_wind]
FlowerPower81 Offline
stranger

Loc: VA
At first, it was funny telling people I was learning more of the Left Hand Path (not to many understand that old lingo). They would ask what I meant. Telling them I was learning of the Satanic Bible. For shock value, it is humorous. But now I wear my pendant under my shirt, only at work really. Otherwise I wear it proudly! Its very funny watching peoples reactions when I wear my cross that is reversed for those who believe in any entity. I will admit there are things I am ignorant of, but I am learning. Others shouldn't be offended if they are aware!
To answer you, yes I am known of what I believe in. Why hide it? If it offends another, then they are ignorant and not worth my time to explain it unless they are cautious not to offend me when they ask. Its about respect and for those who deserve it.
I wont be made to feel ashamed because of who I am. No loss to me if that is so! I love myself and those who surround me. Knowing I am powerful and aging like a vintage wine!

#11150 - 09/01/08 11:10 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: JohnTurk]
Raziel LaVey Offline
stranger

My immediate family knows... Not my Grandma though... I don't want to break her heart.

The only thing that really keeps me in the closet is long sleeves. I wear it on my flesh

#11202 - 09/04/08 05:17 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Raziel LaVey]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut
 Originally Posted By: Raziel LaVey
The only thing that really keeps me in the closet is long sleeves. I wear it on my flesh

Do tell... What tattoos do you wear on your arms that show the world you are Satanist?

~T~

#11231 - 09/05/08 09:13 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: JohnTurk]
memphischick Offline
stranger

Loc: Memphis, Tennessee
I grew up in a christian household but I have told a few people. my mom freaked out on me and some of my family disowned me but hey thats their loss, fuck it. My daughters are to young to understand at this age so no they don't know but they will. My family told me I was going to hell so I told them see you there.

#11233 - 09/05/08 10:08 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: ta2zz]
Raziel LaVey Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: ta2zz

Do tell... What tattoos do you wear on your arms that show the world you are Satanist?

~T~

Gladly.

http://a167.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/65/l_cff6b0fb83496e711a86f805e10d6196.jpg
Inverted Cross I designed. The symbols are demon sigils.
http://a548.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/114/l_e45d78e14c480e16dae16d4358e7714b.jpg
It says "Athanati Este" meaning "One who cannot die/One who lives forever."
(Learned it from the band "Rotting Christ")
http://b2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01214/27/32/1214562372_l.jpg
Inverted Pentagram (Dimmu Borgir)
http://b4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/01214/49/25/1214455294_l.jpg
My Patron Demon Belphegore's sigil

#11285 - 09/08/08 10:15 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Raziel LaVey]
prhill Offline
banned
stranger

Loc: Chicago, Illinois
Most times I am public and wear Satanic stuff. It became an issue only once at a place I worked at, but they caved in and had no choice but to let me wear my necklaces and rings just as the christians were allowed to do.
#11294 - 09/08/08 03:26 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Raziel LaVey]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Gladly.

Thanks for sharing but I do have to say that to the general public your just a kid with a few poorly done tattoos... Nobody will connect those designs with Satanism... Some may think you have just watched too many episodes of Charmed...

You need a better Tattoo Artist...

~T~

#11302 - 09/08/08 07:10 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: ta2zz]
Raziel LaVey Offline
stranger

The inverted cross and the Pentagram they do right away, trust me. Athanati Este... No. The Belphegore Sigil... No. They aren't for them anyway. As a collector of tattoos that you appear to be, you would understand that.

I like my tattoos. I like my simple, black tribal designs. If anything some need recolored. I've made the mistake of using petroleum-based ointments for after-care.

Edited by Raziel LaVey (09/08/08 07:12 PM)

#11303 - 09/08/08 07:35 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Raziel LaVey]
Octavius Offline

Loc: Left the party
Man, that's hilarious. I know the guys from Rotting Christ and they're not the Satanic role models you'd think them to be. However, they'd probably get a kick out of the impact they've obviously had on you.

I'm not ripping on you, I just find the situation funny. Do what you will.

#11306 - 09/09/08 12:02 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Raziel LaVey]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

At the end of the day the only person needing to like your tattoos is you... The upside down cross tribal totem and connecting arm cuff thing lets be serious now shall we... I bet you get mostly what is it? If they are just staring with their mouths open it is probably just because it is simply a bad tattoo in execution and design... No matter the inverted cross is simply the cross of St Peter, a very Christian symbol... Too bad most Christians do not know that... On to the inverted Pentagram shouldn't it be round at the top also or does it have a flat? The sigil looks to be nothing more than a product from a drunken kitchen scratch-fest... Did you pay for these or did you or your friend scratch them on in a kitchen?

The old story about Vaseline pulling out color is nothing more than a shitty artists excuse to take the blame of not knowing how to put in solid ink off of their back... I could tattoo you through a layer of Vaseline and your resulting tattoo would be the best ink you have... Save your money and find a better artist to express yourself in your skin... The quality of your ink speaks louder to me than your talk of your need to believe in a make believe being to bring life purpose peppered throughout the forums...

peace

~T~

#11347 - 09/10/08 10:09 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: ta2zz]
Raziel LaVey Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: ta2zzz
Rabble rabble rabble rabble

Dude, whatever needs re-inked is getting re-inked. The Pentagram looks like that when the arm is at rest, when I actually bend it it looks proper, which is the way I had it tattooed anyhow. It's a stretch-of-the-flesh ordeal. Since all your really doing is selling yourself as a tattoo artist, your commentary as it is is useless to me since you are way out in New England.

Your words would be more welcome to me if I were actually in your parlor looking for work to be done. If you weren't such an ass we could actually be friends, but a bad-ass like you probably isn't looking for any.

Quote:
Rotting Christ I know them thay aren't satanic role models like you think roflwaffle

I don't take them as "Satanic Role Models." I understand as much as anyone they more than likely ride the devil bandwagon as much as anyone else to make a buck in the metal world.

As you apparently know the song Athanati Este is written half-greek half-english. I had a greek friend of mine translate it for me and he said "Athanati Este" means someone who lives forever.

I found it quite meaningful, so it stuck.

#11367 - 09/10/08 07:26 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Raziel LaVey]
Satansfarm Offline

Loc: america
I have considered a tattoo, so that the symbol will always be with me. I am concerned with its magical properties, I am not concerned with shocking people. There are times when i do showr the Baphomet, either by flipping my pendant over my shirt or wearing a large emblem on a shirt. That is as a warning to people who have offended me. Depending on where you live, the symbol could be ignored as just another trinket, or the villagers will be lighting the torches, erecting a stake in the public square, and chasing you to the windmill.

Edited by Satansfarm (09/10/08 07:35 PM)

#11373 - 09/10/08 09:44 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: dark_wind]
Khk Offline

Yes, I am a Satanist all the time in public. I see the world my way and see things as opportunites where a certain pressure can be made on certain events, objects people etc, that would lead to a change in things and my view of the world being solidified within society. Acting Satanically, looking for opportunities to interfere, manipulate, subtlely change people or give them something to emulate without them knowing: is not something I do dressed in any way shape or form 'demonically'. That may have a purpose to some people, depending what they are trying to do, or whatever, but I see that as more anti-christian symbolism, i.e. inverse nazarene, than Satanic, which i feel should largely be invisible.

So, I dress in casual clothes, no jewellery or outward signs.

ISS
Khk

#11378 - 09/11/08 12:42 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Raziel LaVey]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Sorry I went a bit off topic but the question was are you Satanist in public... You think your ink screams Satanist yet you are simply not looking at yourself from another perspective... To only look at yourself through your own perspective is foolish and blind... Not very Satanic at all...

Dude, whatever needs re-inked is getting re-inked.

You need a serious cover-up artist or a good laser surgeon... Not a touch-up...

The pentagram looks like that when the arm is at rest, when I actually bend it it looks proper, which is the way I had it tattooed anyhow. It's a stretch-of-the-flesh ordeal.

Good you admit that the hack that tattooed you did not even straighten out your arm before placing your stencil... You also prove your own ignorance on the subject... Your arm should not have to be bent the same way the tattoo was applied to look correct...

Since all your really doing is selling yourself as a tattoo artist, your commentary as it is is useless to me since you are way out in New England.

How am I selling myself? Did I post pictures of my work anywhere on this site or even link to my work in my profile? I took it as offering my professional opinion to a misguided youth who cannot tell a good tattoo from a scratch... You need to save your pennies and find a better artist... Stop getting inked for a six pack or a blunt...

Your words would be more welcome to me if I were actually in your parlor looking for work to be done.

I doubt you could afford me or take my criticism as to what makes a good tattoo design...

If you weren't such an ass we could actually be friends, but a bad-ass like you probably isn't looking for any.

A bad ass, come on now I am simply being honest... Friends are honest with you and a Satanic friend can be brutally honest... Is this reality too harsh for you?

Your tattoos do not make you Satanist... They do not make intelligent people fear you... In fact they say quite the opposite really... Though long sleeves will make you look smarter... Do as you will take my words however you want...

peace

~T~

P.S. Do you think you will live forever?

Page 6 of 91 « First<45678>Last »

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.032 seconds of which 0.007 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.