Page 93 of 95 « First<9192939495>
Topic Options
#117410 - 11/12/18 06:00 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Vallis Daemonum]
TheChess Offline
stranger

Loc: Switzerland
I don't hide my nature, but in general i dont speak about Satanism for exeample when i work. If you know me in IRL, you can see some little signs: so, someone that know a little bit about symbolism can understand.

#117411 - 11/12/18 10:15 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: TheChess]
aeon6 Online

Loc: KÝbenhavn, Denmark
What's holding you back from the fully actualized being you seek to become? One can be an open Satanist or is it only where I live? Being conspicuous is what you avoid I take it. Who wants to be conspicuous ad oblivium. You remember the needle park there in ZŁrich, how the idea diminished. Its relevance is ripe.
#117414 - 11/12/18 11:16 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: TheChess]
Vallis Daemonum Offline
stranger

Loc: OH
I don't generally speak about Satanism in public unless it's relative to a conversation. The quotes I use, however, would be an obvious give away. Even though I have legally been "a minister" (I can officiate weddings, funerals, etc..) for the last 7 years, that's not my occupation. Evangelism or anything close to it is reserved for right hand path con artists, or worse. I don't have a position in any major organizations, but I do have friends that would like to get married without going to a church. I tend to be kind to those that deserve it.
#117419 - 11/13/18 01:28 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: aeon6]
TheChess Offline
stranger

the needle park was dismantled in the 90s (spitzplatz) but i dont live in a big city (and zuri, the biggest di about 1 mio people)
the last official witch that was burned here was about 200 years ago, unofficial vocies that i have hear 100 years ago.

another reason is that i see religion as private stuff..

#117423 - 11/14/18 12:31 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Zenarith]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

You are 27, can't write in proper English and still live at home?
No surprises there.
Clean up your act.

#117426 - 11/14/18 05:32 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Dimitri]
Rob Taylor Offline
pledge

Loc: England, Surrey
Seeing that it has been brought up, and it's been playing with my mind, and I know we're all thinking the same, but Zenarith....
Please....Can you get your spelling correct. For fuck's sake man!
A couple of things, and don't take this the wrong way. If you want to live life as a Satanist, good for you. Anyone else out there won't give a fuck, and why would they? Would you give a fuck if your next door but one neighbour decided to be Muslim?
If your mum is a strict Christian, why go out of your way to upset her? She brought you into this world. Give her some respect.
And the post you put up about making a Baphomet pendant, but didn't know how or what to make it from.......Come on man! That's like me saying "Guys. I'm going to build a space craft that is capable of intergalactic travel, armed to the teeth with alien technology, and can regenerate itself and all on board within a microsecond. I don't know how to build it though or what materials I will need, and I don't really have any technical knowledge, so basically, can you do my research and thinking for me?"

Mate, you need to start using your head. I think there is something you have definitely not grasped at some point. I understand that you were Christian for 8 years or whatever, but maybe you should take some time out and have a proper think first before you make any decisions?

If I come across as an arse, I don't mean to be, I just don't think you really understand this yet.

#117428 - 11/14/18 07:18 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Rob Taylor]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: Rob Taylor
Would you give a fuck if your next door but one neighbour decided to be Muslim?

This obviously is not response to me, but I would question his or her sense of pride, ethics or morality to sell their souls their sense of loyalty and self worth for absolutely nothing. That would likely compel a human being to feel like a waste of space. Trust your feelings. If that's how you feel then that's what you've allowed yourself to become. I certainly don't feel that way about myself, but then I'm comfortable with the direction my life is going and proud of the choices I've made. If a person felt differently about their life then likely they can't say the same. How can you like who you are if you think you're a waste of space? Clearly such a person isn't working to actually better their lives or those around them if they can't be loving enough to be honest with themselves and do something to live a more fulfilling and productive life. Or just admit you don't care anymore and don't waste anyone else's time. Get busy living or get busy dying, as they say. And such a person just naturally weeded themselves out from Satanism or even left hand path Christianity because either one requires a firm commitment to personal integrity and means you like being who you are, and such a person described clearly doesn't.

But as for my private stance to such a conversion, I would consider that person an enemy of my family. Not in a personal way. Just the facts of life. If that person is willing to betray me, my family and my daughter and their own soul for the sake of religion, then they're not my friend. I might still love them, but that is the simple fact.

Edited by samowens84 (11/14/18 08:11 PM)

#117445 - 11/17/18 08:34 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Rob Taylor]
Zenarith Offline
stranger

Loc: Halifax, NS, Canada
 Originally Posted By: Rob Taylor
Seeing that it has been brought up, and it's been playing with my mind, and I know we're all thinking the same, but Zenarith....
Please....Can you get your spelling correct. For fuck's sake man!
A couple of things, and don't take this the wrong way. If you want to live life as a Satanist, good for you. Anyone else out there won't give a fuck, and why would they? Would you give a fuck if your next door but one neighbour decided to be Muslim?
If your mum is a strict Christian, why go out of your way to upset her? She brought you into this world. Give her some respect.
And the post you put up about making a Baphomet pendant, but didn't know how or what to make it from.......Come on man! That's like me saying "Guys. I'm going to build a space craft that is capable of intergalactic travel, armed to the teeth with alien technology, and can regenerate itself and all on board within a microsecond. I don't know how to build it though or what materials I will need, and I don't really have any technical knowledge, so basically, can you do my research and thinking for me?"

Mate, you need to start using your head. I think there is something you have definitely not grasped at some point. I understand that you were Christian for 8 years or whatever, but maybe you should take some time out and have a proper think first before you make any decisions?

If I come across as an arse, I don't mean to be, I just don't think you really understand this yet.

I'm not really offended... But I am aware of the situations I put myself in... I am well aware of Satanism, I've noticed its presence for the past 4 years of my life.

I've struggled in life while seeing the darkside... But at some point, very recently, I admit, I decided to join Satanism...

Being a satanist has made me stronger, and I'm proud to wear it on my neck...

When I joined Satanism, I surrounded myself with darkness and dark forces to stay loyal and devolped a higher work ethic to avoid the low's...

When I asked how to make a Baphomet Pendant, it wasn't what I wanted inscribed on it I was asking about. I learned from a friend some of the meanings of satanic writings and I knew what I wanted to wear in the Baphomet, I just didn't know where to get the Locket typed chain to put my symbols in.

I used to have a satanist friend that wore a satanic medallion with his satanic force in it protecting him...

I lost contact with him, and when I joined the forum, I was looking for a similar satanist to show me where to buy the supplies and advice for what I was doing.

That being said, I am fully aware of my satanic meaning. I like where I stand now, and I don't really care what my parents say... They don't need to like it...

Anyways. I'll try not to mistype anything or capitalise for no reason anymore, but the font is staying, lol... It's my signature font on most forums.

Edited by Zenarith (11/17/18 08:36 PM)

#117460 - 11/18/18 11:14 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Zenarith]
Zeno Offline

Nobody needs to know what my philosophy or religious outlook is, this is only relevant to me to know.

Practical common sense dictates that I don't reveal my Satanism to others unless it is relevant to do so. I prefer to walk through life with as little trouble from others as possible, fighting others because of their ignorance wastes money, time and energy that could be better used to benefit my own life, so being invisible is the best strategy for me.

#117464 - 11/18/18 01:41 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Vallis Daemonum]
TheChess Offline
stranger

here where i live there isnt any kind of organization. the last one that was in the nearby would be the 'bestie di satana' that have done murders in the 90s-00s.

my personal opinion is that no one organization, church can give you a position, a degree or a infernal mandate in this field. reseearch, exchange of opinion can be a good way, and in that sense a group can be intressing.

#117467 - 11/18/18 04:57 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: TheChess]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: TheChess
here where i live there isnt any kind of organization. the last one that was in the nearby would be the 'bestie di satana' that have done murders in the 90s-00s.

my personal opinion is that no one organization, church can give you a position, a degree or a infernal mandate in this field. reseearch, exchange of opinion can be a good way, and in that sense a group can be intressing.

Its almost hard or impossible to grow beyond a certain point if there was no one to challenge you or vice versa. A lot of people, including myself at certain stages, think their the shit before they have something to challenge them. If you don't fit the mold owning the title "Satanist" is kind of a stretch in my opinion. One grows and gains a lot of energy by fighting for your place amidst the premade super ego that tries to make your spirit fit one cog or another. One can "tuck in" the baphomet for only so long before you're found out, and if you're not prepared for it then it can almost break you. So you're better off just deciding to be strong and open from day one, because the minute you decide to hide your will to be safe, they might not let you back up again once the ice freezes over and keeps you locked in the lake. The challenge is going to happen. Probably not as bad as before. But you're better off keeping your head above the surface as long as possible.

#117470 - 11/19/18 09:50 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: samowens84]
Zenarith Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: samowens84

Its almost hard or impossible to grow beyond a certain point if there was no one to challenge you or vice versa. A lot of people, including myself at certain stages, think their the shit before they have something to challenge them. If you don't fit the mold owning the title "Satanist" is kind of a stretch in my opinion. One grows and gains a lot of energy by fighting for your place amidst the premade super ego that tries to make your spirit fit one cog or another. One can "tuck in" the baphomet for only so long before you're found out, and if you're not prepared for it then it can almost break you. So you're better off just deciding to be strong and open from day one, because the minute you decide to hide your will to be safe, they might not let you back up again once the ice freezes over and keeps you locked in the lake. The challenge is going to happen. Probably not as bad as before. But you're better off keeping your head above the surface as long as possible.

Honestly... I was afraid of wearing my Satanic Pendant in public at first, but I made an oath to wear it out where everyone could see it, and I felt a strange sense of empowerment.

Now Gangsters in my area are against Satanism for the most part so I could run into problems in the future... I also might get the reaction that when I try to borrow a smoke they say "No" because of the pendant... However, the Satanic Pendant worn on the outside of your shirt/sweater is very empowering...

I'm happy I let the community know about my choice... And I'm happy that I don't hide my new religion.

#117472 - 11/19/18 03:19 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Zenarith]
TheChess Offline
stranger

.. I dont think Satanism as a religion. just a way of living.. in my experience i work much better with traditional witches or Odinists. every one with a different philosophy but nice people and sometimes common view.

Ah, for pendants or stuff like this yes, it's ok.. i dont wear like a clown (red coats with trident and evil horns like lavey photos).. but pendants, leather jacket and stuff like that is just metal outfit.

gangsters against Satanism??

#117496 - 11/22/18 01:50 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: TheChess]
Zenarith Offline
stranger

.. I dont think Satanism as a religion. just a way of living.. in my experience i work much better with traditional witches or Odinists. every one with a different philosophy but nice people and sometimes common view.

Ah, for pendants or stuff like this yes, it's ok.. i dont wear like a clown (red coats with trident and evil horns like lavey photos).. but pendants, leather jacket and stuff like that is just metal outfit.

gangsters against satanism??

I agree. I wear my Satanic Cross and I'm waiting for the Sigil of Lucifer to come in the mail... I wear it for Spiritual Protection and Loyalty to Satanism... However, besides that I have a couple Gothic Rings and the rest of my Outfit is "Gangster Inspired", baggy pants, a hoodie, etc...

The reason I mentioned Gangsters against Satanism, is because, in my location if you're an obvious Satanist, people will either accept you, or, some will want to fight you...

When I was homeless I decided to where a Satanic Cross but kept it hidden... The moment I walked out the door to walk down the streets, another homeless person called me out for being a Satanist (Even though the proof was hidden) and cussed me out...

In a different situation, if I had ran into him when he was slightly angrier or someone else like him, it could have led to a fight over my Religion...

Most people that wear Satanic Medallions or Outfits are strong enough to back themselves up, because some people are against it and would fight you over it.

Edited by Zenarith (11/22/18 01:52 PM)

#117498 - 11/22/18 02:17 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Zenarith]
Rob Taylor Offline
pledge

Loc: England, Surrey
When were you homeless?

You've said earlier that you've been a practicing satanist for a couple of months.

Did you wear satanic symbols before you decided to acknowledge Satanism? If so, what was your reason? Serious question.

Page 93 of 95 « First<9192939495>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.053 seconds of which 0.029 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.