Page 94 of 95 « First<9192939495>
Topic Options
#117503 - 11/22/18 05:41 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Rob Taylor]
Zenarith Offline
stranger

Loc: Halifax, NS, Canada
 Originally Posted By: Rob Taylor
When were you homeless?

You've said earlier that you've been a practicing satanist for a couple of months.

Did you wear satanic symbols before you decided to acknowledge satanism? If so, what was your reason? Serious question.

Sorry... this is where my Satanic Reputation fails...
I was homeless about a year ago and decided to go to Satanism... I only wore the Satanic Cross for a couple of days then turned back to God...

I've turned to Satanism 3-5 times in the past 2 years.
I was only truly loyal to Satanism 2 of those 5 times...

The first time I was most loyal to Satanism was last January... I began practising with Dark Energy and talked to dark spirits in the afterlife...

I was completely loyal to Satanism... But for some reason I can't remember I turned back to God... I was happy to be a christian, however dealt with many struggles and a lot of depression throughout the half year I was a christian... I was happy to be loyal to Christ, but I was miserable because the dark forces were at war with me...

At one point recently, I found an ally on the Dark Side that explained if I turned to Satanism, I'd be protected by the darker spirits and they'd help me get through it... But I had to be serious...

I had to be prepared to take what was mine and remain loyal to Satanism, never go back to God...

That was about 3 months ago...

Since then I've been living my life as a Satanist and I am proud of my religion... To prove my faith to Satanism, I went to a Ball Field last Sunday at night and I was Officially Initiated into Satanism by the Satanic forces I'm loyal too.

At the moment I have a goal to last 2 years as a Satanist, and I have Satanic Task Goals to prove my Loyalty, this time I'm in it til the end...

Anyways... My faith to Satanism is true, however I do have a bad reputation in the past for going back to Christ... I'm prepared at this point to die as a Satanist.

Edited by Zenarith (11/22/18 05:42 PM)

#117504 - 11/22/18 06:11 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Zenarith]
Glory Offline
lurker

I'm very in the closet when it comes to my satanic/pagan beliefs, and the fact that I am learning about Satanism and occultism.

I wish I could be at a point in my life to where I could openly share such things without being judged, told that I'm 'crazy', or told that I'm being tempted by "the devil" and that I'm letting 'evil' into my life.

But of course, I'm not exactly an adult yet, and I live in a very Christian neighborhood with very Christian parents.

I think I'm going to let the thought of "coming out" rest for a good while, at least until I turn 18 and become financially and emotionally stable, and can support myself.

So no, I'm not a satanist out in public.

#117505 - 11/22/18 06:39 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Glory]
Zenarith Offline
stranger

Originally Posted By: Glory
I'm very in the closet when it comes to my satanic/pagan beliefs, and the fact that I am learning about Satanism and occultism.

I wish I could be at a point in my life to where I could openly share such things without being judged, told that I'm 'crazy', or told that I'm being tempted by "the devil" and that I'm letting 'evil' into my life.

But of course, I'm not exactly an adult yet, and I live in a very Christian neighborhood with very Christian parents.

I think I'm going to let the thought of "coming out" rest for a good while, at least until I turn 18 and become financially and emotionally stable, and can support myself.

So no, I'm not a satanist out in public.

This is a good idea... When you're younger you think differently, and even though you might mean it now, it might not feel like "you" when you get older...

Once you reach 19 or 21 you'll have a better understanding of what kind of person you are...

At that point if you become a Satanist you'll understand what it means to you and what kind of Satanist you are, and you'll know how prepared you are for it.

Edited by Zenarith (11/22/18 06:41 PM)

#117506 - 11/22/18 07:06 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Zenarith]
Rob Taylor Offline
pledge

Loc: England, Surrey
How can you have a goal to be a satanist for 2 years? It just makes a mockery of the whole thing.
Why do you keep going back to Christianity?
I'm not having a go mate, but, it seems to me you're looking for something but you don't know what.
If you haven't decided who you are, you can't call yourself a satanist. It just doesn't make any sense.
You are born free thinking or you are not. How can you decide to worship a Christian god one day then decide that there isn't a god the next?
Your head must be pounding! Make a fucking decision man.
You keep going back to Christ, if that's what keeps you happy then stick with it. What's the problem?
Take control of your life, decide what you want to do, then do it.

#117509 - 11/23/18 09:55 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Rob Taylor]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
Oh you know, he worships satin. That makes him a satinist. Blame Satanism on autocorrect. Probably, when he was homeless, he couldn't afford to buy satin so he turned to Christianity and started wearing a hair shirt as a form of penance and because... it was cheaper.

#117510 - 11/23/18 10:25 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Czereda]
Zenarith Offline
stranger

How can you have a goal to be a satanist for 2 years? It just makes a mockery of the whole thing.
Why do you keep going back to Christianity?
I'm not having a go mate, but, it seems to me you're looking for something but you don't know what.
If you haven't decided who you are, you can't call yourself a satanist. It just doesn't make any sense.
You are born free thinking or you are not. How can you decide to worship a Christian god one day then decide that there isn't a god the next?
Your head must be pounding! Make a fucking decision man.
You keep going back to Christ, if that's what keeps you happy then stick with it. What's the problem?
Take control of your life, decide what you want to do, then do it.

As a Satanist I still beleive in God, I just choose not to worship him...

I worship myself and I praise other Gods and I also praise Satan...

Satanism to me means freedom of being able to do anything I want to do, and giving praise to a God like Thor, although impractical to me is still a false belief which means in this action I'm 15% Satanic.

Satan is said to be the enemy of God... God said in Exodus not to worship other Gods or False Idols....

I worship myself for most parts, but as a Satanist, which means I am with those whom are the enemy of God, I give praise to False Idols... Why?

Two reasons, first of all, these Gods have talked to me and offered their support...

Second reason, as the enemy of God, I am more 15% more loyal to Satanism for worshipping other Gods and False Idols.

I don't fully worship other Gods, I worship myself in the darkness and collect allies in the darkness. This time I know what I stand for and I'm happy to be a Satanist.

Originally Posted By: Czereda
Oh you know, he worships satin. That makes him a satinist. Blame Satanism on autocorrect. Probably, when he was homeless, he couldn't afford to buy satin so he turned to Christianity and started wearing a hair shirt as a form of penance and because... it was cheaper.

Anyone can be homeless... And being broke doesn't mean much either... I am doing better now...

I don't need to buy Satan, I believe in the followers of Satan, and I believe in myself to help out the enemies of God...

This makes me a traitor to my old faith, but in these shoes I am the enemy of God.

#117514 - 11/23/18 03:39 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Zenarith]
Rob Taylor Offline
pledge

What do you mean by darkness though? And what do you mean by worshiping gods 'like' Odin? And the percentages? What's all that about?
It seems like you are really over complicating something that should be very basic.
I forgot to ask, are you theistic Satanist? This would probably answer a few of my questions.

#117517 - 11/23/18 06:45 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Rob Taylor]
Zenarith Offline
stranger

What do you mean by darkness though? And what do you mean by worshiping gods 'like' Odin? And the percentages? What's all that about?
It seems like you are really over complicating something that should be very basic.
I forgot to ask, are you theistic Satanist? This would probably answer a few of my questions.

Sorry... I was rambling on when I mentioned praying to other Gods... I don't often pray to anyone. However I have tried to make contact with other Gods.

To answer your question, yes I am a Theistic Satanist. I do believe that there are Devils under the Earth, and Shadows in the Ghost Realm that follow Satanism...

Some of these Shadows taught me how to practice the art of expelling dark energy through your hands which in terms creates evil.

In fact, the first time I turned to Satanism, I made a connection to a shadow from ancient Rome, he taught me the few Satanic Writings I know, some of which I was going to use for my Satanic Pendant...

I don't just follow Satanism as an Atheist or "To be Free". I am well aware of the afterlife, as I've made contact with them, and I worship myself in the sense that I don't need to worship anyone else... However I do turn to the Dark Side to help me out in Spiritual Battles, and they do what they can to help me.

#117523 - 11/24/18 03:16 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Zenarith]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Even being in the early twenties does not amount to "knowing yourself better". Many are yet to come to terms with adult life at that point.

They are still "fresh" from protection and on daily basis getting delusioned "image" does not amount to anything.

I hold the opinion people are still disillusioned at that age.
Some remain so even after for being incapable to cope with their reality (and hence fleeing to religion, philosophy, gaming and other fantasy..).

#117525 - 11/24/18 06:41 AM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Dimitri]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: Dimitri
Even being in the early twenties does not amount to "knowing yourself better". Many are yet to come to terms with adult life at that point.

They are still "fresh" from protection and on daily basis getting delusioned "image" does not amount to anything.

I hold the opinion people are still disillusioned at that age.
Some remain so even after for being incapable to cope with their reality (and hence fleeing to religion, philosophy, gaming and other fantasy..).

I'm of the mind that sometimes the cave of fantasy is a healing coping mechanism when the world gets overwhelming. Who doesn't need to check out every now and again.

The only problem is when it bleeds into real life every now and again. For instance if your sexual fantasies turns two bosses into 70 and it bothers you that everyone's telling you what to do, then I suggest you might have a problem. It also becomes circular I would imagine, because the thing you retreat to escape reality is creating your reality. So point taken.

Edited by samowens84 (11/24/18 06:44 AM)

#117624 - 12/04/18 01:32 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: samowens84]
FallenHorns Offline
stranger

Loc: DC
Yes, I am "out". As in my friends and family know.

Yes, I might very well "look" the type. Some days more than others. Some days it's just a small pendant, others its a shirt with short sleeves and tats exposed. And others, as a close friend puts it, I fly the flag....you would have to be blind not to notice the symbols.

Yes, I've been questioned in public, but surprisingly this has mostly been from interested or like minded people. There has been the occasional parent pulling their kid close to them at the grocery store or something similar (i make sure to smile at them), but only 1 person has ever negatively confronted me. I think he was a pastor or something, most def. of evangelical bent. He was visibly agitated, but remained somewhat polite. The conversation was brief, he asked me if i felt lost, I said no, I knew exactly where I was. Did he? He asked me if I felt something missing from my life. I told him no, I gave up on bullshit and guilt trips a long time ago. He said he'd pray for me, I told him dont bother. He would have likely gone on, but I have memorized a favorite quite from Mark Twain/Samuel Clemens, and recited it to him.
"But who prays for Satan? Who in eighteen centuries, has had the common humanity to pray for the one sinner that needed it most, our one fellow and brother who most needed a friend yet had not a single one, the one sinner among us all who had the highest and clearest right to every Christian's daily and nightly prayers, for the plain and unassailable reason that his was the first and greatest need, he being among sinners the supremest?"

He left before I had finished.

I suppose I am lucky (although I would not call it so) to be somewhat large and imposing, I am no longer a child, and I am financially independent. I live in the DC area, which is a good mix of people. Most people might assume I play in a band or something (no, but eventually maybe). To quote a previous user, I frequently do look like a "metal freak". And I suppose all of this serves its purpose for people to leave me be. I am what I am and see no reason to hide it.

Obviously there are limits. I would not wear such things at a job interview, or a work BBQ (perhaps a ring or pendant only) or the like. To have come out and challenged my parents beliefs when I was in my teens and living at home would have only got me another asskicking and possibly thrown out of the house. Follow your own path, but realize there is a time for tact, guile and secrecy. Another user/s have posted the similarities of being LGBTQ and a Satanist....reveal to the world/family/friends at a bad time, and life can get very very hard for you very quickly. Use common sense. Plan ahead. If you are in a shit situation, make plans to get out. Get to the point where you can live as free as you wish.

#117625 - 12/04/18 01:44 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: FallenHorns]
Rob Taylor Offline
pledge

I suppose it also makes a massive difference where you live. Where I live, nobody notices you. It's a very multicultural area, and pretty much everyone keeps to themselves. If it comes up in conversation, I'm usually laughed at for being an apparent devil worshiper, but I usually get to explain what it's all about and I find that most will listen, not necessarily agree though.
#117631 - 12/04/18 07:42 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: Rob Taylor]
William Wright Offline

Loc: Nashville
My first ToS encounter was with a priestess who proudly wore her Pentagram outside. My second was with a priest who told me to tuck my Pentagram inside.
#117632 - 12/04/18 07:56 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: William Wright]
FallenHorns Offline
stranger

Loc: DC
Just curious, but was this a To.. Set or Satan member? I've met a few of both, and just for curiosities sake.....

Edited by FallenHorns (12/04/18 08:00 PM)

#117633 - 12/04/18 07:58 PM Re: Are you a Satanist in public [Re: William Wright]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: William Wright
My first ToS encounter was with a priestess who proudly wore her pentagram outside. My second was with a priest who told me to tuck my pentagram inside.

Wearing my Pentagram outside was an effective method to cleanse myself and energy through adversity. Once accomplished, who needs the hammer?

Page 94 of 95 « First<9192939495>

Moderator:  SkaffenAmtiskaw, fakepropht, TV is God, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.074 seconds of which 0.037 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.