Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#9442 - 06/08/08 07:25 PM Curio lives!
It'sJustMe Offline
stranger

It would seem that "Curio" from the old alt.Satanism forum is back in action. She has filed a $10mil law suit against Michael Aquino, Tani Jantsang and others. According to her web page...

http://diananapolis.wordpress.com/

...Satanists allegedly used some sort of Microwave Frequency device to transmit the voice of Stephen Spielberg into her head...

"In 2002, despite the fact that I had previously been a high-functioning social worker in my local community with no criminal record, I began hearing unexplained “voices” and was eventually charged with a criminal offense which was a circumstance that my perpetrators were entirely responsible for. If this could happen to me it could happen to anyone.

In 2007 I discovered how “voices” could be induced in a target from a remote location via “Voice to Skull Devices”."

#9444 - 06/08/08 10:28 PM Re: Curio lives! [Re: It'sJustMe]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Loc: Connecticut

I just have to mention that this is a prime example of how prayer or magic works for the believer… What a delusional person…

~T~

#104170 - 12/01/15 10:41 AM Re: Curio lives! [Re: ta2zz]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
She does seem really paranoid, especially about the Apophis collision predicted for 2036:

Originally Posted By: Diana Napolis

Continued news from an observor of Armageddon

As previously mentioned in a prior post there was an asteroid or comet going by the name of Apophis, which is the Greek name for Apep, the Egyptian snake/dragon demon, In today’s news . There was mention of an asteroid ‘heading towards the earth” which bore the shape of a skull/ for “an eerie Haloween Flyby’.. Source UK. Mirror Oct. 31, 2015

She seems to abandon her blogging for years at a time and periodically make updates. This post dates to 2008, and her recent blog is dated October 2015. That's a hell of a long time to harbor a delusion about an Egyptian Armegeddon .

She makes the leap from Temple of Set to the SETI program and some larger alien conspiracy.

Originally Posted By: Diana Napolis
It is also curious that the name SETI stands for The Search for Extraterrestrial intelligence. There is a theory that the reason for the success of the opposition came from another world and that they had access to’alien’ technology

King Tut's mystery always sparks intrigue, the secret rooms have been speculated for quite some time. What does she think is in there? Alien bodies?

Then she goes on to point out theories that Tut may have been female rather than just placed in a female's tomb. Other theories point to Nefertiti changing names, ruling Egypt behind other feeble minded pharaohs. Egypt (much like the Romans) often re-wrote history and even erased people from the record to ensure the stories were forgotten. Ok? It doesn't mean, Aliens!

Originally Posted By: Siana Napolis
The Temple of Set mentions Typhon in their belief system. The TOS is one of the organizations that targeted me. The word typhontransposed is python. Typhon. He and two lethal females are here and operating out of one of these quantum computers and placing “astral” snakes in this program which are hurting others. We need people to run interference. If you see them placing substances over objects, please try to remove them. The newspaper reports that there is an epidemic of pythons in Florida and in Indiana. Interestingly, and associate of Michael Aquino’s by the name of Tannith Tyrr is a Herpetologist, last known to be working at a zoo in Florida, and she specializes in lethal snakes.

My medical condition is continuing to rapidly deteriorate by those operating quantum computers. Every bodily system has been attacked. I’m hoping to document this condition soon. If I can’t I’ll have an associate reporton this web page for me.

yMy entire body will soon be eheld together with a band aid.
circa 2010

Yet in 2015 she's blogging about lethal Asteroids. I guess those cyber snakes weren't powerful enough to take her completely apart.

According to the Mind-Control Wikia she did do some time for celebrity stalking. I guess she just can't give it up. She seems pretty hell bent on proving her case. I wonder what happened to her as a Social Worker to cause this sort of paranoid delusion?

It may make a decent Sci-fi film. She maintains that SRA is real and apparent to those that can see, I guess we need those fancy glasses to the the hidden aliens too.

#104185 - 12/02/15 02:39 PM Re: Curio lives! [Re: SIN3]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

It didn't seem like much to talk about in 2008... Delusional thinkers remaining delusional for years. Imagine that.

Though you present yourself well enough, as before who really gives a shit. ;\)

~T~

#105114 - 01/13/16 10:02 PM Re: Curio lives! [Re: It'sJustMe]
Carcosa Offline
stranger

Loc: Chicago
 Originally Posted By: It'sJustMe
It would seem that "Curio" from the old alt.satanism forum is back in action.

Now, there's a blast from the past. There are crazy people in the world and then there were alt.Satanism-crazy-people. Sparring with one of the latter was like poking a grizzly bear with a sharp stick, but it was a great stress reliever.

Despite that, I hope those folks get things under control one day.

#105117 - 01/15/16 02:07 AM Re: Curio lives! [Re: Carcosa]
ta2zz Offline
veteran member

Speaking of things in the past the person to whom you replied had only a short stay here 7-8 years ago.

Registered on: 03/30/08 12:52 AM

~T~

#105200 - 01/23/16 07:19 PM Re: Curio lives! [Re: ta2zz]
Carcosa Offline
stranger

Loc: Chicago
 Originally Posted By: ta2zz
Speaking of things in the past the person to whom you replied had only a short stay here 7-8 years ago.

~T~

Well, that's spooky. I hope nobody boils my rabbit.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.019 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 20 queries. Zlib compression disabled.