Page 3 of 3 <123
Topic Options
#117733 - 12/12/18 08:46 PM Re: Wisdom [Re: SIN3]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: SIN3
It's dog eat dog, always has been. The Earth doesn't give a shit about you, or any of its inhabitants. Man can't do shit about the natural progression of the Earth's life span. Age of Aquarius be damned. Just look at our Solar System.

It's natural to enact pain upon others, has been since human inception. How you handle these facts however, is another matter entirely.

I am naturally inclined to act in that instinct when discussing things with you, so your right.

I don't however see a point in your statement of the obvious.

Its not just dog eat dog. Its a balance. That Caesar may have been idealistic and unbeatable in the battle field but faced a different fate in the senate probably illustrates the consequences of that divide when the aristocrat becomes too insulated from "dog eat dog" dynamics, but its a knife that cuts two ways. All the senators were then killed and had their wealth stripped from them because Caesar was loved by the people and Antony used that.

There seems to be an interesting relationship between aristocratic and common ideals. I don't believe the aristocrat fakes these ideals or else he likely wouldn't have succeeded. Whether Caesar was too pragmatic or too idealistic cuts against the grain for assuming he died for being too idealistic or too pragmatic. That the senate likely died for the same reasons by assuming they would be praised for their actions is interesting as well. The problem seems to me isn't about accepting whether the world is either idealistic or pragmatic. That conversation clearly means the problem is that the individual doesn't take responsibility for harmonizing their own mutually seeming conflicting pragmatic and idealistic impulses and depends on a pathological need to imagine the world as one way or the other.

Like someone wise once said, you can believe in everything or believe in nothing, and either way requires no thinking. Needing to view the world either way implies that such an individual is out of touch of either their idealistic or pragmatic side and exposes such a person to being manipulated by someone more in touch with both aspects of themselves. They might resent that person for exposing their weakness, but such a person was being exploited likely long before they met someone like me.

You live the life you choose.

Edited by samowens84 (12/12/18 08:47 PM)

#117748 - 12/14/18 10:47 AM Re: Wisdom [Re: samowens84]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
Please explain in practical terms how things are balanced. There will always be competitors, and deeds done that are beyond your own capabilities. You can think yourself into believing anything, it distracts from accepting reality for what it actually is.

If you're not picking up what I'm putting down here, check your beliefs.

#117749 - 12/14/18 03:20 PM Re: Wisdom [Re: SIN3]
samowens84 Offline

They're not beliefs. These are things that I know. I'll say the same thing to you and perhaps if you're closed minded then I guess we're done here.

Beyond that though my premise is simple. We as white people don't need to be so aggressive in pushing back. Just preserve ourselves in connection to the earth. This is profoundly protective. Once achieved we let others work out their own salvation from a position of security and power without needing to interfere with others attempts to secure their own salvation because their efforts will not be a threat to us.

In fact, this makes life more balanced for everyone the less needy others are. If they are not successful in achieving their own salvation that's on them. But blacks and others will certainly be damned and crippled if we do not accept our new hard fought spiritual freedom.

In fact, I figure the old methods of so-called "reparations" to African-Americans a form of racism by patronizing them rather then giving them the opportunity to fail. So no, I don't consider racism necessary.

My point is pragmatic. All other routes to salvation fail, unless black people and others are allowed to work out their own salvation without white people as a scapegoat. If not they curse themselves. It doesn't matter how cathartic it may seem to them. I've noticed that their methods of interference always include self-hating psychic projection. That means that if they had succeeded in blocking us they would have destroyed themselves. The evidence of a self-annihilating curse in the form of a blessing.

Edited by samowens84 (12/14/18 03:44 PM)

#117768 - 12/17/18 10:21 AM Re: Wisdom [Re: samowens84]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

So what you're saying is, you can't really explain your beliefs in practical terms?

What you believe white people should or shouldn't do is irrelevant. If you're going to speak on balance, then you should be able to demonstrate it fairly easy, and without writing a treatise here.

#117771 - 12/18/18 12:40 PM Re: Wisdom [Re: SIN3]
samowens84 Offline

No its not. That just means its irrelevant to you. If I didn't reach you that's your tragedy. I advocate simple self respect and self love and I've seen its positive effects on people in the world, and not just for white people. Many black people have also paradoxically felt confused about our mutual benefit and sometimes resent feeling gratitude towards me. That doesn't matter as much because, contrary to your claim, my "treatise" has had positive effects on many white women's self perception and it warms my heart to see those positive effects in the world.

I am aware that I've been mean to some who don't deserve it, and that's something I'm working on. I'm calming down believe it or not.

#117803 - 12/21/18 10:31 AM Re: Wisdom [Re: samowens84]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

You still haven't explained this balance you speak of. If you can't explain it just say so, stop dancing around it. I ain't some forum fucktard that will just accept this as your answer. Shit or get off the pot.

#117805 - 12/21/18 10:54 AM Re: Wisdom [Re: SIN3]
samowens84 Offline

At my most singular point of consciousness I've found there is a safe place to always stay in my power. A place that has perfect balance in any situation. The nature of wisdom is finding it and pivoting.

P.M. me if you want a more detailed answer, assuming you're not just trolling.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=250s&v=mTi...gle&hl=en&gl=US

Edited by samowens84 (12/21/18 11:26 AM)

#118330 - 02/02/19 04:51 AM Re: Wisdom [Re: samowens84]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

That's basically saying "I retreat to my safe space".
Weak shit.

Can't find wisdom through isolation.
Only delusionment can be found that way.

#118331 - 02/02/19 07:10 AM Re: Wisdom [Re: Dimitri]
samowens84 Offline

Lol "safe space" works both ways. If someone leaves, it's their job to grow a pair of balls and come back. Coming and going is a courtesy and respect thing. Not a magic and intuition thing.
#118351 - 02/02/19 06:54 PM Re: Wisdom [Re: samowens84]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: samowens84
A place that has perfect balance in any situation. The nature of wisdom is finding it and pivoting.

Consciousness is already singular. You can convince yourself of anything. This answer is inadequate because you used balance to explain balance. Try to be more practical in your explanation.

#119614 - 07/14/19 10:54 PM Re: Wisdom [Re: SIN3]
benshaw1940 Offline
lurker

The unconscious is a vast realm of understanding and wisdom is in learning the mythology.
#119615 - 07/15/19 12:55 AM Re: Wisdom [Re: SIN3]
samowens84 Offline

Originally Posted By: SIN3
 Originally Posted By: samowens84
A place that has perfect balance in any situation. The nature of wisdom is finding it and pivoting.

Consciousness is already singular. You can convince yourself of anything. This answer is inadequate because you used balance to explain balance. Try to be more practical in your explanation.

Wusdom is working towards eatin an ice cream samich without fear or guilt.

If you don't appreciate the simple joy of ice cream sandwhiches, I can't help you. lol

Page 3 of 3 <123

Moderator:  TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Woland, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.011 seconds were spent on 26 queries. Zlib compression disabled.