Page 6 of 6 « First<23456
Topic Options
#7439 - 04/09/08 09:57 AM Re: Music... If Mayhem can be called such [Re: ZephyrGirl]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Hrmm. I listened to them and didn't like them at all. Is that like Blugrass? Anyway it reminds of amish singing. THe one thing I have to say yay to is the fact that they sing a lot about Satan and hell. Which I found in the least, amusing. In a good way. ;\)

#7445 - 04/09/08 05:57 PM Re: Music... If Mayhem can be called such [Re: PigFeeder]
ZephyrGirl Offline
R.I.P.

Loc: Adelaide Australia
I'm guessing that you are actually replying to someone rather than me?

If so, you should pres the Reply button ON THEIR POST, or alternatively quote the post you are talking to.

By just replying to the generic last post and not identifying whom you are addressing, is how minsunderstandings occur.

Not a big deal in this case, but sometimes it gets alot of heat stirred up unnessarily.

Zeph ;\)

#7458 - 04/10/08 08:17 AM Re: Music... If Mayhem can be called such [Re: ZephyrGirl]
PigFeeder Offline

Loc: Near Montreal, QC
Sorry about that, figured everyone would generally realize I was replying to the current subject, the band of which I forget the name. Lol. The one with the myspace link. Anyway I'll remember that for the future.

#7474 - 04/10/08 10:28 PM Re: Music... If Mayhem can be called such [Re: MaggotFaceMoe]
fakepropht Moderator Offline
Big Slick

Loc: Texas
Awesome. Nem, you drew my interest when you said Cashish. I would disagree with you. Though the singer might have the same baritone range, the style of music is different. I can't put my finger on it right now, but they are very familiar to another band. This will be something I wake up at 3 in the morning, going "Aha, it's.....". And the wife will look at me once again like I have lost my mind. This band is right up my alley and I will probably try to find their album over the weekend. Nice find MFM!!

Zeph, thanks for mentioning DAC. One of the most underated artists of country music. He wrote a million hits for more recognized artists, had some hits of his own, and still continues to tour to this day. I admire his work as well. Perhaps it's his unwillingness to bend to the rules of Nashville that will never see him get the accolades he deserves.

#7482 - 04/11/08 05:13 AM Re: Music... If Mayhem can be called such [Re: Nemesis]
MaggotFaceMoe Offline

Loc: Finland
Well, actually the Romania thing is just to give a Transylvanian impression since they have a lot of that dracula thing going on. With some research I found out they are from Sweden. But good none the same.
#7483 - 04/11/08 05:21 AM Re: Music... If Mayhem can be called such [Re: fakepropht]
MaggotFaceMoe Offline

Loc: Finland
If you can't find it from the States, the record shop X ships world wide. I'm not sure if they have any distribution over there since the record labels aren't that big either.
But here's the address to the shop in english:
http://www.recordshopx.com/

I just bought their album Dark wings over Finland which was pretty good too, but I personally like the new stuff a bit more.
Next week I'm supposed to get hands on their latest album. Olé!

Page 6 of 6 « First<23456

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.016 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 19 queries. Zlib compression disabled.