Page 1 of 1 1
Topic Options
#9607 - 06/15/08 03:19 AM Demonoid
Nemesis13 Offline
stranger

Loc: Pennington Gap, VA
I am curious....do any of you have an existing demonoid account?

I used to have an account on the old demonoid site, but currently do not have one for the new site.

Is their any way I could get one of you fine individuals to invite me so I can set up a new demonoid.com account?

Thank you so very much for your consideration.

#10482 - 08/05/08 05:01 AM Re: Demonoid [Re: Nemesis13]
jesusbeater Offline
pledge

Loc: Ireland
Go with rapidshare dude, its far safer and alot quicker.

#10503 - 08/06/08 03:18 AM Re: Demonoid [Re: jesusbeater]
blackdragon31560 Offline
pledge

Loc: Hell Paso, TX
 Originally Posted By: jesusbeater
Go with rapidshare dude, its far safer and alot quicker.

uh no..... rapidshare logs IP's and can be back tracked even through proxys such, it costs money, and it will not go beyond 300kB/s for the most part and when files are removed are gone for good. Torrents live as long as there is a seeders and leechers and most good torrent sites don't log IP's. Release groups don't use server based sharing for a reason. Torrents can even be trackerless using DHT, or just by adding the peer list, and by far are much faster. Using proxy's, IP Blockers, will make it safer but nothing is 100% safe.

There are other nice ways to share, IRC, New groups, etc.

Quote:
I used to have an account on the old demonoid site, but currently do not have one for the new site.

they used a new~ish database back up, so you shouldn't need to sign up once more.

~ Niccolo Machiavelli

#10513 - 08/06/08 02:06 PM Re: Demonoid [Re: blackdragon31560]
jesusbeater Offline
pledge

Loc: Ireland
have to disagree on the rapidshare speed.Don't know enough about the ips.But generally I can download stuff at about 1400 kb a sec , have full movie downloaded in 5 min.Used to take ages on the torrents and knew a few people that got nasty letters from a certain tv channel.All in all tho, I used to be on Demonoid ages ago and found it to be the best out of the sites.But give me rapidshare anyday, stuff usually up quicker on certain sites.

Page 1 of 1 1

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.017 seconds of which 0.001 seconds were spent on 17 queries. Zlib compression disabled.