Page 3 of 4 <1234>
Topic Options
#97186 - 03/05/15 03:58 AM Re: Religious Animal Sacrifice [Re: Caladrius]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: Caladerp
Exactly. That's how it happens. You have a handful of people such as A.L., Beesty, Hagur, R. Parker, R.F., perhaps myself, do the talking. What we few say becomes o9a essays and so on. Then, people like you read such essays, and borrow the ideas.

The difference between you and me is that you nut swing, and I'm an original source. The difference is that many of my ideas, views, memes, live in your head, and none of your's live in mine.

You're overrating yourself. Those "memes" you keep talking about have been around from way before any of these people started walking the planet. The only thing you did was to expand vocabulary. Granted, I've been utilizing words which you've dubbed as "ONA lexicon"... purely by reason they convey the message more concisely [and it would have otherwise taken me a few lines to expand and clarify].

By all means, these "ideas" you're talking about are all but original and do occur in other "philosophies" and movements..

Originally Posted By: Czereda
Actually, religion, magic and wishful thinking can have an enormous impact on business. I remember the hot debate in my country about kosher meat and the ritual slaughter of animals. When the ritual slaughter of animals was prohibited, the slaughterhouses that occupied themselves with it and also companies that imported the kosher meat to Israel started having enormous financial problems. And that, in turn, affected the whole import in a negative way. Finally, the ban was declared unconstitutional to the consternation of animal rights activists, but to the joy of Jews and these businesses that catered to their needs.

I'm not as alienated from society to think religion isn't bussiness. However, the act itself, to me, still seems to be a waste of energy and perfectly good meat.

Not to mention the subsequent limitations that traditionally come with sanctifications and ritualistic bullcrap.

#97189 - 03/05/15 06:32 AM Re: Religious Animal Sacrifice [Re: Dimitri]
Megatron Offline

Loc: fuckit, some kid cracked my co...
 Originally Posted By: Dimitri
You're overrating yourself. Those "memes" you keep talking about have been around from way before any of these people started walking the planet. The only thing you did was to expand vocabulary. Granted, I've been utilizing words which you've dubbed as "ONA lexicon"... purely by reason they convey the message more concisely [and it would have otherwise taken me a few lines to expand and clarify].

How can you say she is overrating herself when you just flatly admitted that she has had an effect on your vocabulary? I mean seriously. As anyone with any degree of skill understands, words/sounds/scripts/language is the Oldest Art. And you just granted the fact that you are in her debt in that regard.

Perhaps if you had any degree of originality, you would have been able to coin your own terms. Every thinker worthy of his or her weight carries a unique vocabulary (or technical jargon) in order to simplify the presentation of their personal philosophy. The fact that you add nothing new, while simultaneously biting on others and somehow pretending to dismiss their importance is telling.

Your dictionary entry would look something like this:

Dimitri (n): VACUOUS.

Meaning your entire existence is nothing more than a synonym. A q.v., or "see also".

Oh, and I spell everything right.

#97191 - 03/05/15 07:14 AM Re: Religious Animal Sacrifice [Re: Megatron]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Originally Posted By: MEGADERP
How can you say she is overrating herself when you just flatly admitted that she has had an effect on your vocabulary? I mean seriously. As anyone with any degree of skill understands, words/sounds/scripts/language is the Oldest Art. And you just granted the fact that you are in her debt in that regard.

... she would have earned the credits if she conveyed original ideas. The difference here is having "learned" new words (you know.. not being a native English speaker..) to more easily convey ideas that were already present . The same might have happened if I were to read and memorize the entire English dictionary..

Originally Posted By: A rusty decepticon
Every thinker worthy of his or her weight carries a unique vocabulary (or technical jargon) in order to simplify the presentation of their personal philosophy. The fact that you add nothing new, while simultaneously biting on others and somehow pretending to dismiss their importance is telling.

And I'm just the guy who prefers to see some brawl accompagnied with some brain.

You know what's also telling? That I managed to push the correct buttons to give your little swagger a good kick in the nuts.

It's weird isn't it? You, talking about importance yet having to bite the gravel everytime someone like me comes along...
Breaking the fourth wall has always been a hobby of mine. It's more pleasant than the circlejerking, or discussions, that are being held about it.

Edited by Dimitri (03/05/15 07:15 AM)

#97198 - 03/05/15 10:51 AM Re: Religious Animal Sacrifice [Re: The Archangel]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: The Archangel
In any case, I think some LHP practitioners (theistic ones perhaps) are fond of making personal sacrifices to express a certain brand of emotion that another may feel no need to express. I think that sacrifice in GBM may train a sympathetic persona for use in LBM right out of LaVey's Satanic Bible. Does this fly in the face of his views against self-sacrifice? It doesn't matter.

I don't think its limited to Theistic belief, psychodrama using an animal, just makes 'good show'; especially if the desired effect is to endure a killing. We can make sweeping generalizations about it all day but unless we have opportunity to speak to the specific person performing the act, we won't really 'know' why they do it.

#97200 - 03/05/15 12:05 PM Re: Religious Animal Sacrifice [Re: Dimitri]
Megatron Offline

Originally Posted By: The King

... she would have earned the credits if she conveyed original ideas.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. The level of projection here is just fucking priceless. Coming as it does from The Least Original Punk-Ass-Bitch Anywhere (TM).
Trust me when I say this, and then wipe that empty space between your ears with it when I'm done: Caladrius has forgotten more genuine knowledge than you will ever possess.

You know what's also telling? That I managed to push the correct buttons to give your little swagger a good kick in the nuts.
(italics mine)

Do you see what I just did here? I pointed to a direct projection (ironically, of power) of you onto me. It wasn't me projecting power onto myself, that shit was all you, dude.

It's weird isn't it? You, talking about importance yet having to bite the gravel everytime someone like me comes along...

Importance? Me? As a proper topic of discourse?

Show me when (hyperlinks please), or sit your ass down and shut the fuck up. And that's a direct challenge.

#97204 - 03/05/15 12:51 PM Re: Religious Animal Sacrifice [Re: Dimitri]
Caladrius Offline

Loc: SoCal

Originally Posted By: A rusty decepticon
Every thinker worthy of his or her weight carries a unique vocabulary (or technical jargon) in order to simplify the presentation of their personal philosophy. The fact that you add nothing new, while simultaneously biting on others and somehow pretending to dismiss their importance is telling.

And I'm just the guy who prefers to see some brawl accompagnied with some brain.

Brain? Who you? Lol. You can tell the potency of someone's brain by seeing if they have wit, and how witty the person is. You Dimitri, have no sense of wit. The thoughts you have produced the past 7 years are average and common. Your Internet "brawl" is the action and behaviour of an insecure individual.

You'll never understand or admit it, but it's Producers like Megatron, Dan Dread... Anton Long, LaVey, Dr.Mike, etc., who give Consumers like you your worldviews, world models, the language and lexicon you think in, you thoughts/ideas, and so on.

By your very nature/dharma, you are a consumer and not a Producer. That's fundamental and the proper perspective and pecking order we're dealing with.

Edited by Caladrius (03/05/15 12:52 PM)

#97217 - 03/05/15 05:53 PM Re: Religious Animal Sacrifice [Re: Caladrius]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Quote:
You'll never understand or admit it, but it's Producers like Megatron, Dan Dread... Anton Long, LaVey, Dr.Mike, etc., who give Consumers like you your worldviews, world models, the language and lexicon you think in, you thoughts/ideas, and so on.

With all due respect for JK and Dan (they aint stupid), putting them in the same line with Anton LaVey and Anton Long is a bit of a category mistake, I think. I wouldn't even place Michael Aquino here, though he managed to build his own philosophy. However, his influence is smaller than that of Anton LaVey or even Anton Long.

Anton LaVey and Anton Long are the guys who created their own original philosophies, their own paradigms, though, they themselves were influenced to some degree by others before them. Nevertheless, their influence is considerable in general and enormous in the Satanic subculture. Would this forum or other Satanic forums or blogs exist if it weren't for Anton LaVey and his influence? Would there be any O9A nexions or people writing blogs or posts about the O9A if it weren't for Anton Long?

And the rest... well... we are all mere forum users here and elsewhere and the influence of anyone here is tiny, though some of us write or used to write blogs, make or used to make You Tube videos. And we are all consumers here, drawing inspiration from Anton LaVey, Anton Long and other sources. True, some people here are more intelligent, erudite and imaginative than others, but I wouldn't blow it out of proportion, unless you have some vested interest in telling fables.

Edited by Czereda (03/05/15 05:55 PM)

#97231 - 03/06/15 02:37 AM Re: Religious Animal Sacrifice [Re: Megatron]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

It's quite interesting to see you two trying to cling onto your self-professed importance. Interesting in the sense if I should laugh or feel pity...

I see you guys talking about knowledge.. which knowledge?
You mean those recycled ideas from various other authors, "genuine producers" as you would like to call it, you've been tossing around like good little followers (the word "sheep" should be appropriate)? It's all good if you feel important because of it.. the general reaction will remain a resounding "meh".

It's like I said, there's no original idea that has been conveyed by the two of you. Only a flamboyant nut-swining and trying to be push-overs. ;\)

#97236 - 03/06/15 08:42 AM Re: Religious Animal Sacrifice [Re: SIN3]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
 Originally Posted By: SIN3
I mean, how seriously could you look at a chicken like it was the holiest of holies?

For some reason this guy comes to mind.

Obviously what we are looking at here is none other than the Set of the Muppet pantheon. Funny nose? Check. No one knows what animal it's supposed to be? Check. Possibly an alien? Check.

I'm certain 50th century occultists and cultural-anthropologists will rack-their brains over the enigma that is he for many a decade to no avail.

Some may even form temples in his name. \:D

Edited by antikarmatomic (03/06/15 09:05 AM)
Edit Reason: Edit Reason: finish kape first, then start writing.

#97238 - 03/06/15 09:44 AM Re: Religious Animal Sacrifice [Re: Dimitri]
Megatron Offline

It's quite interesting to see you two trying to cling onto your self-professed importance.

Again, clown, when did I ever argue "importance"? Anywhere? Ever?

You can shut me up and make me sit the fuck down with one, just ONE hyperlink. Can you do it? Do you have the tenacity? The nuts?

Of course not. It's all a bit of projection on your part. Meaning (spelled out for idiots, dummies, and retards) that YOU feel unimportant in your own existence, Dimitri. And not just a little unimportant. Vastly under-appreciated, unaccepted, and downright shunned. You're even embarrassed of your own appearance. Prove me wrong, clown . . .

Originally Posted By: Czereda
Anton LaVey and Anton Long are the guys who created their own original philosophies, their own paradigms, though, they themselves were influenced to some degree by others before them.

And yet, you make a category mistake. Postmodern Satanism, as an understanding, is rather original. Much more so than LaVey, although I will give Myatt his due, that nigga was killin' cats while I was still eating babies.

Anywho, I really think you might want to think things through. My own philosophy (and Dan's as well) is(are) somewhat unique. All great thinkers stand on the shoulders of the giants that came prior, and no one is exempt. After all, Jesus was a fucking Jew . . .

#97246 - 03/06/15 01:21 PM Re: Religious Animal Sacrifice [Re: Megatron]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

Funny guy you are.. first claiming you are not arguing about importance to only argue about it in the second next line. ;\)

Originally Posted By: Megaderp
Postmodern Satanism, as an understanding, is rather original.

Am I the only one who's smelling bias?
I thought it was rather unoriginal. When it came down to it, it was a mere rehearsal of TSB. To be brutally honest, it was as if you took TSB and let it do a few merry-go-rounds on the post-modernism generator.

Now before you, once again, knee-jerk for being kicked in the balls and start complaining/ "challenging" (lolololol) in hopes for staying relevant.. I lack the messias-complex to be vocal about personal philosophies.. they being personal and shit.. (rather obvious when you think about it really..)

#97255 - 03/06/15 04:14 PM Re: Religious Animal Sacrifice [Re: Megatron]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Originally Posted By: Megatron
My own philosophy (and Dan's as well) is(are) somewhat unique. All great thinkers stand on the shoulders of the giants that came prior, and no one is exempt. After all, Jesus was a fucking Jew . . .

Actually, I don't give a fuck about both of you. To me you are like many other users on this forum and sure as hell, you aren't great thinkers. Get real. You aren't LaVey or Long. And though I usually like Dan's humorous ripostes, you, JK, are a mere shadow of yourself. You wrote one book and now what? You link from time to time to your old videos, where are the new ones?

You used to rock at SIN, but now you're like that washy party dress, half-eaten by the moths. The same happened to other "heavy hitters" from SIN. No matter how many times you pat each other on the back, you stand for the good old days gone with the wind. You smell of decay.

good little followers... sheep

Two things to consider, Dimitri:
1. Appearances can be misleading.
2. The glorious end justifies the means, however vile or, in other words: The most mundane deeds can have a sinister result.

That being said, I think, it would be a good idea if we had here a like button, or better, a kudos button so that we could give kudos to each other. Also, the front page should show not the most active users but the users with the greatest number of kudos. At last, we would know how the pecking order here looks like and how it keeps changing every day.

#97263 - 03/06/15 10:08 PM Re: Religious Animal Sacrifice [Re: Czereda]
JamesSTL Offline

Loc: St. Louis
In our modern time, should we not consider taxes a sacrifice to the great goddess State? To appease State, lest She send Her great legion of emissaries, IRS, to exact Her wrathful tribute?

Is there anything more sinister than a tax cheat?

Edit: AK, the Gonzo analysis is ON POINT!

Edited by JamesSTL (03/06/15 10:20 PM)

#97267 - 03/07/15 07:18 AM Re: Religious Animal Sacrifice [Re: JamesSTL]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
Quite so. Taxes are literally a tribute of homage to the state. It's not so different from Roman citizens being forced to sacrifice incense before the Emperor's image as a show of loyalty to the state which was ostensibly guided by his genius / divine higher self. And actual taxes, of course.

Perhaps given the current decay of traditional religious institutions in the West, it might not be too far-fetched to suggest that it indicates less of a triumph of reason and progress, but more of a victory of secular statism and mercantilism over the ecclesiastical edifices that threatened to dwarf them in the Middle Ages?

#97271 - 03/07/15 09:01 AM Re: Religious Animal Sacrifice [Re: JamesSTL]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: JamesSTL
In our modern time, should we not consider taxes a sacrifice to the great goddess State? To appease State, lest She send Her great legion of emissaries, IRS, to exact Her wrathful tribute?

Is there anything more sinister than a tax cheat?

Edit: AK, the Gonzo analysis is ON POINT!

Sure but these are just contextual concerns. The context here, is in how this life is taken. Killing. Not to say that citizens refusing to pay their taxes haven't been held at gun-point, ( a threat of killing as a form of coercion) but this speaks to the weight of the threat.

When one human takes another's life contextually society calls this Murder. When taking the life of other animals, it calls it a Kill. Slaughter certainly applies, especially in numbers. The U.S. has had its Massacres (i.e. The Boston Massacre) carried out by the State. Thus, history demonstrates through 'Education' that the threat is Real. Those killed by the State can be referred to as Sacrificial Lambs killed in the name of the Politics. Through Nero's Lens we can even say it's a Ritualized Slaughter. We see this every day when the State moves as a Sinister force to enact its Politics and force it on others; 'humanely' killing other human animals in battle. Those culled from the battlefield are treated a specific way even if in the shadows it thumbs its nose at The Geneva Convention. (Abu Gharib is merely one example of being caught its pants down (thus used by the TST in art exhibition)).

So you see, the context can be bent this way and that but at the end of the day, what Sacrifice actually means needs a specific incident to qualify it. A Ritualized Slaughter in the name of (fill in the blank) can be made a Sacrifice but can we agree that it requires something/someone to be dead?

Page 3 of 4 <1234>

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.034 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.