Page 1 of 27 12345>Last »
Topic Options
#97411 - 03/11/15 08:38 AM Gender Equality?
Megatron Offline

Loc: fuckit, some kid cracked my co...
Recently, this . Click the link. Then come back.

OK, so what do you think? Is anyone else sniffing the same giant pile of bullshit as me? Has shit gone too far?

When Facebook has 56 gender identities, isn't something broken? Somewhere?

Just yesterday I was playing with Mike Mike (my kid), and he had a new can of Play Dough. And I was fucking around with my wife a bit when I kept telling him that the only thing boys do with it is make a dick-and-balls.

Am I wrong here? Are skinny jeans actually cool?

JK

Oh, and I spell everything right.

#97412 - 03/11/15 10:01 AM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Megatron]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
The topic is interesting (sorta) but I have a real hard time looking at that vapid tool's face.

Normally, I don't care one way or another what anyone's gender/sexual proclivities are. Yet, 56 gender identities? That's over-kill... I don't even know 56 people.

I take a pretty "live and let live" approach to things like that. I mean, if you want to lop your cock off and become a chick *shrugs* fine by me (there'll always be play-dough to work with in case you change your mind) - still this does remind me of a 9Sense episode (fun banter)

Militant Eroticism - Episode 21 - Transgenderism: The Full Frontal Lobotomy.

Do I necessarily argree with the guy? Nah, but it is a pretty fucking funny perspective.

Originally Posted By: JK
I kept telling him that the only thing boys do with it is make a dick-and-balls.

Big fat green alien dicks! totally normal, you're just informing the lad of the ways of the world. Cheers for raisin' m right.

Edited by antikarmatomic (03/11/15 10:38 AM)
Edit Reason: France & England sign anti-Spanish military covenant

#97413 - 03/11/15 10:21 AM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Megatron]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Heard about this one on the radio last week. Absurd, nomos out of control.

There are two sets of genital configurations(freaky shit and surgery aside). All else is mindspace fuckery.

#97415 - 03/11/15 10:40 AM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Megatron]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
The way I view this issue is in relation to Power.

Say people start mobbing Planet Fitness to force them to change their policy; it affects their bottom line. Place yourself in the position of the business owner. If the mob starts campaigns to boycott, or picket outside - it will affect your ability to sell the service.

Right now it's just a few uppity people. The correlation between Trans & Sexual-Deviancy is still there, that much is obvious. Even if this Trans person is using the stall and only using the communal area for hair & make-up, it's causing these sorts of women not to feel *safe*.

In mindspace, there's all these imaginings going on that Trans folk are Rapists and Child-Molesters. By the numbers, some are but that doesn't mean every Trans person wants to rape an out of shape, 40+ woman in a gym lockeroom.

As for the number of 'sexual identity pins', I agree it's absurd but maybe absurdity will eventually lead to lack of focus. Why is gender important on Consensus Reports as an example? Why keep powering that thing (society) with gender focus?

Wouldn't this absurdity be part of the NEXT?

I don't find skinny jeans on men attractive at all but I have seen a handful of studs pull it off (mostly male models) and it not look too off.

Skinny Jeans sort of remind me of the 80's ( linky) , when hairbands were a thing and men wore spandex, lip-gloss and eye-liner. On an album cover *maybe* I could see the appeal to teens but in the real, how could you take a guy like that coming up on you seriously? What would we have in common? Would we share makeup?

In my personal experience with the men that choose to wear these things, they aren't the sort I'd be drawn to anyway. I couldn't care less what people wear. It's like super fat chicks insisting on wearing spandex. My guess is because the material has some give and is less binding (circulation). What else can they wear?

Maybe the skinny-jeans guy just likes the way the crotch cradles his balls

Edited by SIN3 (03/11/15 10:42 AM)
Edit Reason: These guys still wear tighty whities too

#97417 - 03/11/15 11:04 AM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: SIN3]
JamesSTL Offline

Loc: St. Louis
In the novel/movie "Starship Troopers", total gender equality is NoMoS. Men and women use the same shower rooms. Everyone is somehow able to handle it and behave in an orderly manner.

Holy shit! Dogs and cats living together in harmony!

The whole separation of male/female facilities is very judeo-christian. I am capable of seeing a naked woman without wanting to uncontrollably jump her bones. I don't need the female form hidden from me in a separate changing room.

EDIT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRJOvS7N66Q

Edited by JamesSTL (03/11/15 11:14 AM)

#97419 - 03/11/15 12:17 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: JamesSTL]
The Zebu Offline

Loc: Orlando, FL
My girlfriend is transgendered, I have a number of transgendered friends. There are a number of different physiological and psychological reasons why someone could identify as another gender.

But I necessarily don't see the subtleties as being important, much like whether or not it doesn't matter whether someone is gay because of nature or nurture.

What person identifies as isn't consciously my concern either. Call yourself whatever race, religion, nationality, &c--whatever helps you sleep at night. Cries of "unnatural" mean little when every phenomenon, by virtue of existing physically, is natural. The absurdity of human civilization is a global monument to this fact--what difference does one more arbitrary mental re-categorization mean?

I can see why a number of people who don't understand it are reacting negatively to it. With this case in particular it's easy to jump on the bandwagon and assume she was acting maliciously, but this would be a hasty judgement. Regrettably, every social movement will have a militant faction that exhibits mob mentality.

But I think this is another aspect of society that is quite capable of being adapted, since much of our emotional attachments to gender are culture-specific and vary widely.

Ages ago many of us would be segregated in schools, churches, public, &c. But times have changed, we cohabitate (before marriage--the horror!) wear revealing outfits in public to the point of exhibitionism--what substantial difference would it make were we all to share a common place where people go to wash off or drop a load?

Just another cultural taboo to break and forget after a few generations.

And just a brief clarification--most transgendered people don't even get surgery. You'd be surprised at what radical changes hormone therapy can make.

Edited by The Zebu (03/11/15 12:19 PM)

#97422 - 03/11/15 02:00 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Megatron]
Dimitri Offline
stalker

The world has been going crazy for some time now.
I can only say it's one of the illnesses of the current generation (the I-want-to-be-a-special-snowflake-itis and I-want-it-decently-prepared-with-the-least-amount-of-effort-from-my-side-now!-syndrome).

As far as I'm concerned you're either male or female.
If you happen to be misshapen by nature, the choice to opt for one or another is yours to make. In any other case my general rule still applies: don't make a scene and act civilized otherwise.. "something with blood, bruises, broken bones and shit".

#97429 - 03/11/15 04:32 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Megatron]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Their business, their rules. Don't like it? Go somewhere else. I don't care about gender identity. Call yourself an irradiated geriatric wombat if it makes you happy.

And no, skinny jeans aren't cool.

#97430 - 03/11/15 04:34 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
I give zero fucks what the guy in the next stall is taking a piss with.

Some people insist their gender is mayonnaise. It's a cry for attention. Ignore. Don't take the bait by arguing.

Facebook can cater to its users' requests. I'm still waiting for the "Seeking Unicorn" Relationship Status.

#97433 - 03/11/15 05:07 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: XiaoGui17]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Its fashionable to give consideration to how people 'feel' about stupid shit, and even cater to it. Its a social sickness caused by a fiercely liberal society with too much spare time on their hands.

Seriously, I laugh at men that 'feel' they are women in men's bodies(as if they are qualified to even make that assessment). If you were born with an xy and swinging junk, getcha ass to the men's room..because you're a man.

#97434 - 03/11/15 05:11 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Dan_Dread]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

To be clear..its not that I'm attached to this tradition, its that special interest groups flaunting entitlement with demands for special rights only for them make me sick.

Or in other words, if that dude can change in the ladies room, why shouldn't I be able to?

#97436 - 03/11/15 05:32 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Dan_Dread]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Why shouldn't you be able to? Put simply: no consistent reason. They'll argue it would make the women uncomfortable because you're attracted to them but that falls apart when realizing that lesbians and gays exist.

#97439 - 03/11/15 05:50 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Megatron]
Czereda Offline

Loc: Poland
 Originally Posted By: Megatron
Has shit gone too far?

Indeed. Some people make a big problem out of nothing. I can understand the woman could be shocked when seeing a guy in the female locker room, but her reaction afterwards was much exaggerated. If the guy was really a transgendered person and didn't harass women, then why make such a big fuss about it?

I'm aware of the fact that it could happen that some guy could dress up for a female, pretend to be a transgendered person and try to assault women, but usually, there are a few women in a locker room and let's not kid ourselves: if some guy wants to rape a woman, he will find a way without dressing up for a female.

There is another problem: A transgendered person can experience harassment in a male locker room. Imagine the reaction of the guys upon seeing one of them in fancy female clothes. It wouldn't be safe for that person.

Besides, the woman should read the rules/the policy of the gym before signing up. Usually, people don't pay attention to this formal shit. It's a big mistake. And finally, if you don't feel well somewhere, go elsewhere. It's simple as that. No need to complain about something if you don't have to subject yourself to it.

Quote:
Are skinny jeans actually cool?

In my opinion, they are, in their own way. I once participated in LGBT pride parade. There were plenty of transgendered people there, especially guys dressed up for women. One of them even dressed up for a pink princess.

It's not that I find these guys attractive. It's a curiosity thing for me, something new to watch. I have nothing against them really.

#97441 - 03/11/15 06:04 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Megatron]
CanisMachina42 Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Let it be official, the Transgendered officially qualify to be protected under the Liberal Agenda Act, and therefore are now off limits... This woman just doesn't understand the struggle... blah blah blah...

I guess it's no longer taboo, thanks ACLU.

That said, If a dude wants to get implants, invert his cock (of not), and call himself a she I couldn't give two fucks less. He's a she, and if it feels more appropriate, so fucking what? Judge them by how well they pass.

Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls... and it's great. I think my drag name will be Eve.

#97442 - 03/11/15 06:17 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: CanisMachina42]
Brother Nihil Offline

Modernity, progressivism, Atheism, postmodernity -- call it whatever you like, it's all headed for the same place: total nihilism, disorder and collapse. The reality is that our civilization is now like Wile E. Coyote in the roadrunner cartoons: it has run over a cliff, has no foundation to hold it up, and as soon as enough people realize this, it will fall into the abyss.

The Satanists and atheists and leftists and deconstructionists have done their lethal work; now all that remains is to watch it all fall. I say speed the process along; why stop at normalization of moderate sexual and gender deviance? Why not legalize cannibalism, and pedophilia, and rape, and every fucking thing under the sun? Why should cannibals, pedophiles and rapists be forced to live by the rules of right-wing, heteronormative, Judeo-Christian, racist oppressors? Burn it all down, like Troy and Sodom and Gomorrah!

Edited by Brother Nihil (03/11/15 06:38 PM)

Page 1 of 27 12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.03 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.