Page 13 of 27 « First<1112131415>Last »
Topic Options
#101712 - 07/21/15 10:55 AM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Satanic Princess]
Sargeist Offline

Loc: Chile
Thanks SP, but maybe I should clarify that I'm already on my winter holiday and have a better idea of where to start looking for women.

#101713 - 07/21/15 11:12 AM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Sargeist]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: Sargeist
And I couldn't have learnt this if I hadn't broken the "objectification" taboo, it's empowering for women indeed but not my cup of tea.

By my account, you haven't broken anything. You haven't empowered yourself and have strange imaginary standards of worth.

Quote:
I should settle for some trashy scumbag drinking herself to death at a filthy bar because that's all I deserve

When you decide to pull yourself out of your own head and make an actual effort to socialize with living, breathing women I doubt you'll get anything more than you deserve.

Think it will be your appearance? Consider the OP for example, do you think your inner-workings will be equally matched?

The best you can hope for at this point, is failure to meet your expectations.

Originally Posted By: AK
*I swear 600 should have a separate forum dedicated entirely to self-help... this has been all too common of a theme, lately
And here I thought this place was the hub for a bunch of condescending assholes.

I don't get it either. There's no crying in Satanism! /snark

will remind me to not justify my failure as everyone else's fault.

I doubt that very much. Hell, you can't even see yourself in this thread.

"there are only two music styles: Metal and bullshit" (it was done by someone else but she endorsed it). That killed my boner so fast that it got me thinking about what I really like about women and why I always fell the hardest for those I knew well.

Even Lisa was traded for real girls.

Quote:
Man shall be trained for war, and woman for the recreation of the warrior: all else is folly.

The warrior does not like fruits which are too sweet. Therefore he likes woman;- bitter is even the sweetest woman.

Woman understands children better than man does, but humanity is more childish than woman.

In a real man there is a child hidden: it wants to play. Up then, you women, and discover the child in man!

Let woman be a plaything, pure and fine like the precious stone, illumined with the virtues of a world not yet come.

Let the beam of a star shine in your love! Let your hope say: "May I give birth to the overman!"

In your love let there be courage! With your love you shall attack him who causes you fear!

In your love let there be honour! Little does woman understand about honour otherwise. But let this be your honour: always to love more than you are loved, and never to be second.

Let man fear woman when she loves: then she makes every sacrifice, and everything else she regards as worthless.

Let man fear woman when she hates: for man in his innermost soul is merely evil; woman, however, is bad.

Whom does woman hate most?- Thus spoke the iron to the magnet: "I hate you most, because you attract me, but are too weak to draw me to you."

The happiness of man is, "I will." The happiness of woman is, "He wills." "Lo! Lo! Now has the world become perfect!" Thus thinks every woman when she obeys with all her love.

The woman must obey, and find a depth for her surface. Woman's soul is all surface, a mobile, stormy film on shallow water.

Man's soul, however, is deep, its torrent thunders in subterranean caverns: woman feels his strength, but does not understand it.

Then the old woman answered me: "Many fine things have Zarathustra said, especially for those who are young enough for them.

Strange! Zarathustra knows little about woman, and yet he is right about her! Is this because with woman nothing is impossible?

And now accept a little truth by way of thanks! I am old enough for it!

Swaddle it up and hold its mouth: otherwise it will scream too loudly, the little truth."

"Woman, give me your little truth!" I said. And thus spoke the old woman:

"You go to women? Do not forget the whip!"-

Thus Spoke Zarathustra

#101717 - 07/21/15 12:31 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: SIN3]
Sargeist Offline

I just reflected a bit on this and you're right, I'm still putting women on a pedestal as if they're the greatest thing to ever grace humanity, but it's hard not to worship something you never had.

As for my apearance I'll need to reflect more on the real reasons for me not wanting to look manly.

I've also been lying to myself all my life: treating all women as superior beings while only fixating on those I was close to.

#101726 - 07/22/15 03:17 AM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Sargeist]
Satanic Princess Offline

Loc: New Zealand
Both men and women are equal. But in different ways.
Women can be a lot like cats. If you let them walk all over you, you bet they will! If you treat them fairly, but don't let them walk over you, they can be great companions.
I suppose men are kind of the same...

In fact, I just realised that, in my opinion, people are very similar to cats in general temperament. \:\)

Yay for cats!
Sometimes I wish it were dogs instead, sadly dog-people (people with the qualities of a good dog) are rare. It's unusual to come across a unconditinally loyal and loving human; and they often become victims \:\(

I plan to live forever.... so far, so good! \:\)

#102217 - 08/12/15 04:43 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Satanic Princess]
Balcombe Offline

Loc: California (CA)
Women? Do you mean the mythological and magical creature every man has to come to terms with in his life? Or the very-flawed powerhouse of covert prowess that farts and shits and is often as stupid and cruel as men? The product of evolution that is subversive and manipulative, rather than brutish and strong, though in recent years she has insisted that her strengths are the same as the male's - is this the woman you're talking about? Both sexes play a role, but as for equality...nah.

As for feminist the movement, well, the modern day situation in the west has more than revealed the rot at the core of the movement that was there from the jump: extreme sexism, racism, jealousy, and control. Now that the "major hurdles" to sex equality have been overcome and women have more rights than men (without any of the sacrafices, current or historical mind you), you can clearly see these root problems as the so called-feminists (along with the race-baiters and SJWs) cannabilize themselves.

This disease of Social Marxism is so insideous and snaked into western culture, people don't even see it any more. Most people don't even realize that feminists just rewrote the script of communism - replace "ruling elite" with men, and "working poor" with women, and bam! There is your quiet revolution. Men were stupid enough to listen to them, and they still drink the kool-aide to this day. I mean, I'm sure those in power didn't mind, because it kept the focus off class, which both currently and historically speaking has always been a more decisive factor in quality of one's life, at least more important than sex.

The most pathethic part about all this is scientists and biologists can hardly mention the differences in sex without having to pander to modern day book-burners and idealogues.

The thought police are alive and well. Big sister is watching.

Relevant, yay for equality. We will be there soon!:

http://wordfight.org/bnw/bnw-unit_packet.pdf

#102228 - 08/14/15 02:20 AM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Sargeist]
XiaoGui17 Offline

Loc: Amarillo, TX
Objectifying women is wrong because it is demeaning and humiliating, and as beings of power they shouldn't be subjected to the will of someone who sees them just as worthless and meaningless flesh dolls.

Idealization

So I should settle for some trashy scumbag drinking herself to death at a filthy bar because that's all I deserve? No thanks.

Devaluation

I just reflected a bit on this and you're right, I'm still putting women on a pedestal as if they're the greatest thing to ever grace humanity, but it's hard not to worship something you never had.

Idealization

However these past few days I begun getting bored of them all, specially when I realized how unintelligent some of they were.

Devaluation

That's one helluva Madonna-whore complex you've got there.

#102241 - 08/15/15 06:35 AM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: XiaoGui17]
Satanic Princess Offline

Loc: New Zealand
men and women are different; and I think that the modern day feminists, or feminazis as I call them, should concentrate on the lack of women's rights in Asia, Africa and the Arab world.

.... just saying feminazis.... that's where there are huge gaps, not developed countries like the UK; NZ; Aus; the US and Canada where it seems the vast majority of you are located.

Maybe that's an idea. Be careful in those countries though; actual real issues with women and human rights there; be careful not to break the law!

I plan to live forever.... so far, so good! \:\)

#102376 - 08/22/15 03:43 AM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Satanic Princess]
Balcombe Offline

Loc: California (CA)
Honestly, feminism needs to go the fuck away already. Period.

Even non-feminists and anti-feminists have been more than content to sit back and reap the rewards of feminism - treating men as disposable shit, raping them in court, demonizing masculinity, unable to view men as human beings, though men enable it, and are too identity-less to rid themselves of traditionalism, and still, they continue to give in to the Social Marxism of feminism, and the absurd entitlement of women that goes along with it.

Women were liberated in the west long ago, but men were not. They are still men, whatever the fuck that means aside meat for the grinder and a utility for women. And you see them, struggling out in the world, working office jobs, working at the bottom of mine shafts, fighting in the armed forces, earning medals - and still they have no true identity or value inherent in themselves, propping up their fragile egos that are entirely dependent on women and work, ready to defend their own bull-shit to the death. Millions of men out there - drudgery behind their eyes, a life of quiet fury and shame and rage (or outward rage and now incarcerated), and as they stuff their feelings down (because nobody gives a shit about men anyhow), you can almost hear the sigh escape their lips: "Are we men yet? Are we men yet?"

edit - a few words

Edited by Balcombe (08/22/15 03:47 AM)

#102381 - 08/22/15 11:40 AM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Satanic Princess]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
 Originally Posted By: SP
men and women are different
Yes. They just “are”. Each have their own idiosyncrasies that you just gotta “rock with”.

Yes, dudes are violent and prone to doing really stupid shit. And yes, women are emotional to a flaw. Even when they share common attributes, they exhibit them in entirely different ways. For example: both are territorial of their mates (if they actually give a shit about them), but they just go about it from completely different angles.

From a political standpoint... and we're talking pure “law” and “civil rights” - I've yet to meet a politician who doesn't have a mother. Neither carrying a fetus to term, nor giving birth sounds very fun to me. No one who exists, male or female, doesn't owe their existence to their mother. Mother's are inherently female, no matter how shitty they might turn out to be later in life, you disproportionately owe your entire life to woman who at least had the common decency not to get all fancy with a coat-hanger and her own placenta.

You can do the math – there's really no argument. Who on earth would say such a thing as “the gender I owe my life to is inferior than I” is utterly beyond me.

Yes, we're different – males and females... and I actually like that we are. The balance factor. She keeps me happy. I keep her safe. I kill it. She cooks it. I build a house. She makes a home. I can do pull-ups, she can breast feed. Etc, etc.

If she wants to work... that's fine... she can vote too, if she is so inclined.She has to obey (or figure out ways around) the same laws I do. She's taxed the same. I don't see the problem. In that respect – within the eyes of the law, we're equal with respect to gender (age is a whole different can of worms)

We are different creatures, though - and I think learning to navigate these discrepancies is actually a huge part of what love boils-down to. I figure that were it otherwise we'd probably spend all day masturbating in front of a mirror.

As to the countries that have, shall we say, less-than-intuitive views on gender equality, while it sucks for the women over there, they will reap what they sow. It's a lose-lose.

Alienating 50% of your population is just no way to run a business. They'll figure it out eventually. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

#102384 - 08/22/15 12:22 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: antikarmatomic]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

We are different creatures, though - and I think learning to navigate these discrepancies is actually a huge part of what love boils-down to.

Self-Love may involve understanding differences and discriminatory practices based on personal experience with phenotypes.

Generally speaking I think it's just a matter of recognizing the Elephant in the Room. There's plenty of instances of inequity while trying to navigate differences (without upset). Even if it's work policy, there are exceptions to rules because of these differences. Maybe it's just a matter of the appropriateness of using the terms such as: "Equality", "Bias", and "Discrimination" in the first place.

If say a company shows bias towards female employees key to ROI, then maybe the reason they are shown favor is because of those biases not in spite of them (i.e. paid leave, job security, extenuating circumstances). It may be inappropriate to make a comparative simply based on gender when there are obviously other factors at work.

Another case is THIS, it's not as if females are kept from the lab, it was more so just a criticism that caused many women distress. Emotional entanglements and politics are often mistaken for workplace inequity having a legal basis .

Having an opinion is so often mistaken for making a legal ruling on a specific case of Civil Rights Violations or Discriminatory Practices.

Housing is another one. Most places will run your credit to determine if you are 'High Risk' tenant. If it's found that you've got a history of debt or skipped out on a lease, then chances are you are discriminated on that basis, not because of your race or gender but it gets complexified by an opinion. "He refused my rent application because I'm a single female" or "He is just a racist and I deserve to find a place to live!" etc.

I think deep down people know why they were discriminated against but the pretty lies they tell themselves are comforting, especially if the person can manage to convince others it was something else.

#102392 - 08/22/15 06:22 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: SIN3]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
Well-put. Here's the thing - I don't discriminate between men or women except in the bedroom. So__ if it's an issue, it must be something in the system that I implicitly agree to.

'not sure if you're aware of this or not, but the FMLA applies to fathers too.

Per your link:

“Let me tell you about my trouble with girls … three things happen when they are in the lab … You fall in love with them, they fall in love with you and when you criticise them, they cry.”

yeah that happens... that's, basically, normal - you still gotta job to get done.

The housing thing w/r/t to credit... just use your TIN. Your credit is attached to your SSID. There are illegal immigrants who have housing. They don't have SSIDs... how do they even have a place to live? ;\)

Think like a "hacker" - is what I'm saying.

Use your TIN (Juptier?). They can't run your credit with that, and they have to accept it. It works. It won't get you into the fanciest places around - and definitely not into a mortgage, but who needs that shit anyway?

Additionally, it's actually not that hard to become someone else.

Allegorically... for a lil while we owned a tarantula - it'd climb out of its cage and would moult - so for a few moments it'd be "OMG it's near my bed!" except that when we poked and prodded it, and it'd sort of ___ break - the exoskeleton, that is.

Where the actual tarantula ran off to? GOK - 'never saw it again. *shrugs* There's a lesson in there somewhere - a lesson I understand very well, but, for as much as I enjoy writing, just don't have the time to explain (for as much as I like explaining things). Tacit?

Discrimination = am I a risk?

Maybe.

You can't blame others for perceiving that. You can moult, though; and if you're clever, you'll be long-gone well before they ever even start poking and prodding ;\)

'hope this makes sense.

#102415 - 08/23/15 09:56 AM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: antikarmatomic]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

It does. Still, a person can still bring a lot of upset upon self the way one internalize things.

'not sure if you're aware of this or not, but the FMLA applies to fathers too.
I am but it doesn't mean people won't express opinions when a person was shown favor for other reasons. They so often point to gender discrimination, not knowing how things actually work (vs. beliefs).

Knowing how things work, I don't think there's any law that is going to make things 'fair' (idealism). Man always finds a way to corrupt a system and punishment is rarely a deterrent.

No matter how many moults, it's still just a spider.

#104184 - 12/02/15 01:48 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Megatron]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Thought you might find THIS STUDY interesting.

Quote:
These findings are corroborated by a similar analysis of personality traits, attitudes, interests, and behaviors of more than 5,500 individuals, which reveals that internal consistency is extremely rare.

Our study demonstrates that, although there are sex/gender differences in the brain, human brains do not belong to one of two distinct categories: male brain/female brain.

In essence, all human brains have both male and female attributes.

Gender Equality becomes even more complex if you consider that everything that is the 'person' is the brain.

Hormones dominate brain function but what 'gender' is becomes more ambiguous and opens doors for gender-variation identity. I believe at some point in our not too distant future, 'gender confusion' will no longer be considered a mental disorder, or even out of norm really. It will be more along the lines of how one identifies with a gender-type.

Modern Science mucks up old thinking. I was reading What Makes a Jewish Mother and it's relevant with regard to 'who' not 'what' makes the mother.

Same Sex couples are using surrogates and the legal aspects become more complex when those marriages go south and custody/financial responsibility plays a role.

Even the most fundamental religious thinking changes with the times, it's all very fluid. Biology will eventually follow suit.

#105546 - 02/16/16 02:42 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: SIN3]
Sargeist Offline

I heard about that research some time ago and read the link you provided while focusing on the general aspects of the findings.

Most of my life I felt a sort of "disconnection" when trying to approach other men, I had a real hard time connecting with them since I couldn't relate to their jargon nor their fixation for sex, porn and other dude-related stuff. However I always got along better with women, even if one exits my life another comes with whom I "connect" and we become good friends.

There's also always been this "envy" of their appearance, I abhorred my hairy and smelly flesh but loved women's seemingly clean skin and nice smell.

According to WebMD women need to form an emotional connection with someone in order for sex drive to increase (but obviously there are times when they just want a good fuck) while men apparently just look at someone attractive and want to get laid as soon as possible since sex for them is the connection. The few times where I had a huge crush for someone (sometimes bordering on obsession) was after I spent some time talking/getting to know that girl/woman.

So after reading that paper and reflecting upon my own identity I realize that a large portion of my brain may be actually female rather than male, but since according to this research the brain is more fluid when it comes to its "gender" traits then I also obviously have male characteristics, it just seems that most of my life there's been a dominance of female traits that shaped my ideas and actions.

If this is the case then I'm actually glad to be a step closer to decipher myself and would even enjoy having female traits that I can use to improve my life and leave some of the confusion behind.

Edited by Sargeist (02/16/16 02:44 PM)

#105669 - 02/26/16 09:19 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Sargeist]
Creatura Noptii Online

Loc: Oregon
 Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
I get why people try to steer clear of this sort of adversity(getting beaten up, scammed, betrayed, raped, etc sucks while its happening)

What I don't get is victim mentality... I think most of these 'victims' are only 'fucked up' because people tell them they should be until they believe they should be.

Though it may be a platitude much of the time, there is some truth to 'that which does not kill you..'

Seems like you've 'got it' pretty well, I mean, you summed it up clearly. People are trained animals, and playing victim feels good because, well -raging and attention whoring.

Originally Posted By: antikarmatomic
If you haven't experienced defeat you're not pushing yourself hard enough... Was the trauma nutritious or deleterious. Did it cripple you or give you callouses?

Get all the callouses you want. How do you change yourself to overcome defeat? Perhaps, as in the case of this thread, some men decide to grow soft hands instead of firm ones. There are many options to embrace change, its just practice and refinement.

...it is not the act itself that makes one stronger, it is in the act of getting back up off the ground.

Its the act of proving to yourself that you can keep yourself whole.

Originally Posted By: sargeist
...but if I'm attempting to attract a woman she might think I'm not taking what she's saying seriously.

Really? That's your fear? Personally, it would freak me out if some random woman took me seriously the whole time. I think I'd pick myself up and move elsewhere. And also, what's to stop you from NOT taking her seriously back? Its a great way to start flirting.

Originally Posted By: mountaingoat
You may be surprised by how little you are aware of in your own mind.

On the flip side, could you be surprised by your own mind on such 'little awareness'?

Being a dude, I can't really say for sure what goes on in the mind of a woman. Simply by observation, though, they're definitely more "moody" and cyclical. Whereas, me being a dude, I'm pretty linear. In other words, depending on your timing, they just might not be interested in anyone - whereas "we" males are always interested (generally speaking)

I like to think of women as cats, and dudes a dogs (dawgs) A dog always wants to play; cats___ well, they're just fickle. Going with this trite analogy, it is usually best to wait-it-out and when they're in the mood they'll be more receptive to your petting and coddling... on occasion they'll come up to you - especially when you have established trust, and have something to offer aside from your need of them.

Unfortunately, unless you're into the bar-scene, a lot of it IS just waiting. This can be torture, I'd imagine, for an anxious person.

Also from the movie Natural Born Killers "don't be so eager". And from Criminal "people are more apt to help me if I don't appear as if I'd need their help" - the law of attraction. It's almost as if between any two given people there's, like, this "shared quanta of giveafucks" - if you're the one carrying them all, guess how many the other person has?

Lastly, since you seem comfy in text, maybe try an online dating site. It's nothing I'd do, but I can't knock-it either. It has worked for a few of my friends/co-workers.

But at any-rate, the two genders are wildly different creatures. Equal, maybe, but different. So if you happen to find yourself projecting your frame of reference onto a person of the opposite gender - just don't do that.

I don't agree, I don't see much difference between men and women behaviourally. Yes, each person is, more or less, a blend of unique variation, but generally, I don't see a lot of difference between how men and women behave. People react the same way to people things. Also, physically, looking at it from the perspective considering DNA, and microbiology, the similarities greatly outweigh the differences. By trillions.

Stores, parks, malls, not much better than bars. Women often seem 'too busy' or preoccupied to be bothered. Its their time to shop, look around, have leisure. Day off. No time for horny douchebaggery, and good for them.

Instead, try this: work. Hot girl cleaning a table, taking your order, serving your coffee.
See, work sucks. I've had lengthy conversations with cute women who love the idea of talking to me to pass their monotonous routine. Some more than others, but it seems to be a charm.

Thing with 'give a fucks,' is you gotta find what the other person is into. If they don't care about you, try a little. If the woman has ice up her cooch, see if you can warm 'em up a little (try). If you find yourself naked in Antarctica, maybe try something warmer, come back next time with a little protective gear (experience can breed confidence). Offering your NEEDLESSNESS of them, might be the kindling you need to spark their interest in you.

Dating sites are insane. Don't waste time.

Originally Posted By: Czereda
A bunch of evil Satanists helping the poor socially awkward dude to get laid. F*cking priceless.

So are evil Satanists who censor themselves when typing swear words. Hilarious.

Originally Posted By: CanisMachina42
It's time for my advice, I guess. So...

Dear Sargi, Have you ever thought about buying a rubber doll? It's less troublesome and demanding than a real chick.

I'm still waiting for realistic sex robots.

Why bother with rubber dolls? The most satanic thing you can do according to LaVey, is MAKE YOUR OWN. Buy some PVC pipes, get a lot of latex, and build one. You can get real rowdy with that thing as much as you want. Only trouble is it wont claw back, (highly unsatisfying for those who like to play rough-house).

for fear of objectifying women, but now I realized that not doing it fucked up my mind way more.

Thanks all for the advice, I know you're not being altruistic but the motives are irrelevant when the help is actually useful so I appreciate it.

I don't like altruism, but if the strange amount of cuddly attention you've received isn't altruistic, I don't know what is. Easy prey? Soft meat oh so fine and juicy? Boredom? Loose-a-Fairie-ans promising a bright and fluffy future of equality and gayness? Some of this stuff has me guessing how 'satanic' this thread is (not that it has to be).

All things are objects, and I doubt the people who say they don't objectify.

Originally Posted By: mountaingoat
Some people go to dive bars for the ambience. You can go to a thousand up-scale lounges and social clubs and never meet someone quite as interesting or alluring as the woman nursing a bourbon in the corner, waiting to see if anyone with any potential walks in.

This is true, very, very true, at least in my experience. Some of the more interesting ones won't say much. If she gives you the eye, especially from that bar corner, go for it.

Quote:
I'm also one of those people who prefer to have a relationship with someone first. It's just easier.

I think being friends with someone for a little while, even if for a few hours at a bar in some cases, is better than only fifteen minutes before hitting the sac. Friendship can work, but don't put off sex too long. If your partner wants it, just let them know you do to, then its off to the wonders of bodily fluid exchange. It really is one of the best experiences this life has to offer, and youth is fleeting.

Originally Posted By: Balcombe
Honestly, feminism needs to go the fuck away already. Period.

Even non-feminists and anti-feminists have been more than content to sit back and reap the rewards of feminism

Love these two rants here, I read both few times, flame and venom soaring through my veins. Well said... but... if non & anti- feminists have reaped the rewards, what's stopping you? I love to hate feminism. Ultimately, its not like a good gourmet steak (or tender lamb) that you want to cut into tiny pieces and saviour each little bite. Its more like a McSausage sandwich. Tasty to chew on for a little while, but can't eat too much or you get sick.

According to WebMD women need to form an emotional connection with someone in order for sex drive to increase (but obviously there are times when they just want a good fuck) while men apparently just look at someone attractive and want to get laid as soon as possible since sex for them is the connection.

Like I said, I've met all kinds of people in my short life thus far. You'd be surprised, or maybe not at all. People are the same in a lot of ways, the world over. I don't see much difference in the political/cultural aspects either. To me its all the same system: money, jealousy, ego, material, emotion. The problems, the solution, the whole thing, its all human. Culture is just people doing stuff, with stuff. How crazy they get, its a matter of emotional refinement, and what they learn in their cultural practices about how to manipulate their own well being.

Originally Posted By: Megatron
OK, so what do you think? Is anyone else sniffing the same giant pile of bullshit as me? Has shit gone too far?

Shit hasn't gone far enough. I've been savoring the fumes of this entire thread. It seems everyone else is to. Personally, I'd like to get back to the path of trans-gender. Seems amazing to me. How ordinary men can turn themselves into beautiful women is not only intriguing, but a turn on. A lot of people here seem a little conflicted at least, but personally... why? Far as I'm concerned, someone who is 99% female, is female enough. There are some beautiful trannies out there. Far more provocative than many women. Far as sausage... I'm not afraid of sausage, I have one. Who better to pleasure me, and me them, than someone who has the same package I do, and happens to be as soft and shapely as a woman? You get most of the goods you need, plus a little freaky, and minus the period drama. Hilariously enough, feminist who say they hate male domination sure are giving their nazi ice vagina support to tits with dicks. What would happen if all of us men went tranny in rebellion? Every man with a four set, not only going female, but flat out full blown porn star look? Guess the feminists would get mad at us for being hypersexualized.

Page 13 of 27 « First<1112131415>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.034 seconds of which 0.005 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.