Page 2 of 27 <12345>Last »
Topic Options
#97444 - 03/11/15 08:06 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Brother Nihil]
6Satan6Archist6 Offline
stalker

Quote:
Why not legalize cannibalism, and pedophilia, and rape, and every fucking thing under the sun?

Because those things imply the aggressive use of force against non-consenting persons. I guess if consenting adults want to eat each other, that only concerns them.

Why are you so concerned with the sexual proclivities or gender identity of other people when it doesn't effect you? 

#97450 - 03/11/15 09:36 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
mountaingoat Offline

Loc: Colorado
What it comes down to is that in practical reality, as well as in any subset of interpersonal dynamics, there are NO two people who are equal. And no one really wants to be equal--it's just legalistic lingo to pass off what you think you have coming to you as what everyone else already has. It's all an ego-driven game of one-upsmanship, either overtly, or covertly. People who want to be accepted for being "different" really want to be celebrated for being special. It's all a transparent game of provocation, followed by outrage at inciting the expected reaction. If you want to be treated like me, then shut up and do your job. And if you still need attention, do a webcast.

-John Fowles

#97453 - 03/11/15 10:08 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: 6Satan6Archist6]
Brother Nihil Online

Originally Posted By: 6Satan6Archist6
Because those things imply the aggressive use of force against non-consenting persons.

So? Did God or Satan tell you that was a problem? I see nothing in the laws of physics that prevents me from doing that. Why should I care about arbitrary rules, laws and principles created by nerds and weaklings to prevent the strong from taking what they want? I call BULLSHIT! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S TOTAL ANARCHY IN THIS UNIVERSE? DO WHATEVER YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH! HAIL SATAN!

#97516 - 03/13/15 11:43 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Brother Nihil]
Luxfero Offline

Loc: 🎼🎶🎶
 Originally Posted By: Brother Nihil
I say speed the process along; why stop at normalization of moderate sexual and gender deviance? Why not legalize cannibalism, and pedophilia, and rape, and every fucking thing under the sun?

Because sexual relations with children is wrong. Any person that supports pedophilia, for any reason, needs to be removed from any participation within society. Be it physical or psychological. I would urge you to talk with a psychotherapist pertaining to your actions and beliefs regarding children.

Being the nihilist that you are I'm sure you have heard the word 'NO!' many times. Be it in bed, while playing WOW, or in "reality." You have not the slightest clue as to its true meaning. If you would like to legalize everything under the sun didn't you know there is nothing new under or below said star?

I see nothing in the laws of physics that prevents me from doing that. Why should I care about arbitrary rules, laws and principles created by nerds and weaklings to prevent the strong from taking what they want? I call BULLSHIT! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IT'S TOTAL ANARCHY IN THIS UNIVERSE? DO WHATEVER YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH! HAIL SATAN!

I see nothing in the laws or physics that prevent anyone from pumping large quantities of SSIRs or euthanizing people that have sex with kids. In regards to the consumption of long pork: have you ever considered elective surgery? I would recommend loping off the left arm. I can only go on what I've been told and I hear it's a delicacy. ;\)

Secondly: why so emotional? Did you forget to renew your membership to NAMBLA? Hey brah, don't worry you will get another GA check next month. But what do I know I'm just a cracked-pot Satanist?

As to the issue of gender equality-I don't see it as an issue at all. If a person chooses to call themselves (fill in the blank) go for it!, doesn't effect me one iota. I do think the number of gender electives on theFacebook is amusing but I quit using that site because it wouldn't let me create a ViaComm page: said it was not allowed. Conspiracy!?

Edited by Luxfero (03/13/15 11:58 PM)
Edit Reason: Googled; elective surgery, amputate arm, take-home-doggy-bag, and it is an illegal course of action. Something about disability-check. Seemed so nutritionally good for me.

#97589 - 03/15/15 09:18 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Brother Nihil]
Persona non grata Offline

Modernity, progressivism, atheism, postmodernity -- call it whatever you like, it's all headed for the same place: total nihilism, disorder and collapse. The reality is that our civilization is now like Wile E. Coyote in the roadrunner cartoons: it has run over a cliff, has no foundation to hold it up, and as soon as enough people realize this, it will fall into the abyss.

The Satanists and atheists and leftists and deconstructionists have done their lethal work; now all that remains is to watch it all fall.

I say speed the process along; why stop at normalization of moderate sexual and gender deviance? Why not legalize cannibalism, and pedophilia, and rape, and every fucking thing under the sun? Why should cannibals, pedophiles and rapists be forced to live by the rules of right-wing, heteronormative, Judeo-Christian, racist oppressors? Burn it all down, like Troy and Sodom and Gomorrah!

#97591 - 03/15/15 10:46 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Persona non grata]
mountaingoat Offline

I'm not sure where you're going with this post. But, if that's a dude, I just learned something about myself.

-John Fowles

#97603 - 03/16/15 09:48 AM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Persona non grata]
Luxfero Offline

Loc: 🎼🎶🎶
 Originally Posted By: mountaingoat
I'm not sure where you're going with this post.

I echo his sentiment here. I know a picture can be worth a thousand words, but it appears that you have used images in lieu of words and cohearant thought. What point or opinion have you skirted by quoting, Sean of Sith Acadamy(a.k.a. Brother Nihil), and then posting a picture of some (wo)man provocatively postured?

Are these images of a real woman or a man transgendered?

The reason that I ask is because the issue at hand with said Sith-minion is the fact that he is sexually inclined to rape children under the guise of Satanism or nihilism, or whatever the fuck suits him, at the time of his post/posture(ing). He is obviously more inclined to the tenants christian doctrine than he is of Satanism.

Satanists do not; harm children, sacrifice animals, or force themselves [sexually] onto another person unless given the mating sigil. Anyone may correct me on these tenets if I have percieved them incorrectly.

N913, could you present an opinion that can be interpreted in words?

(On a side note), is the person in these images a woman or a man? It would not surprise me if this person was a man at one time. The surgeons of the plastic have been known to perform brilliant work. Did you know that Sarah Jessica Parker was a donkey? She was discovered in Bethlehem while performing in a nativity scene in the early 80's. I'm not into bestiality myself: One man's ass is another's wife I guess.

True story. ;\)

#97604 - 03/16/15 09:56 AM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: mountaingoat]
Megatron Offline

Loc: fuckit, some kid cracked my co...
I'm not sure where you're going with this post. But, if that's a dude, I just learned something about myself.

This is exactly why I eat pussy. And I eat the fuck out of it. I tend to go 30+60. Just sayin.

Because if it ain't a pussy, I'm nowhere near it. Real dudes can sniff it, man. Pheromones and shit.

#sniffthebooty

Oh, and I spell everything right.

#97609 - 03/16/15 01:36 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Persona non grata]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
People said the same thing about Rock n' Roll, the end of the Nuclear Family and interracial dating. Chicks with Dicks is just the next Apocalypse to what people consider Traditional Values.

We're pretty resilient as far as a species goes. If society came crashing down, I'm pretty sure Natural Selection would have its way with us and those that survive just repeat the cycle.

Societies come and go but we remain.

#97613 - 03/16/15 03:24 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Megatron]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
Ok, theorhetical question... if it is a chick... but errr... also has a dick dangling in front of her pekpek and she's all like "I don't want to stick it in your ass, but can you at least nibble on it so it gets out of the way?" (think freakishly large clit - no balls to speak off - to make it simple)

Yay or neigh? and why?

*yes, these are the important questions that keep me up at night...

Possibly... It's just a clit, right? Well yeah, it is... but it's, like 8 inches long, and pretty thick too! Eesh! Really? Yeah.

I'm about 70/30 in favor of "yeah fuck it, why not?"

Edited by antikarmatomic (03/16/15 03:26 PM)
Edit Reason: Triple Alliance of 1596...

#97616 - 03/16/15 04:44 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: mountaingoat]
Persona non grata Offline

Where I was going with this post, was to help people learn something about themselves. And yeah, Bailey Jay is a dude, or was.

Edited by N913 (03/16/15 04:44 PM)

#97619 - 03/16/15 05:54 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Luxfero]
Bodie45 Offline

Originally Posted By: Luxfero
Satanists do not; harm children, sacrifice animals, or force themselves [sexually] onto another person unless given the mating sigil. Anyone may correct me on these tenets if I have percieved them incorrectly

Actually this is incorrect, LaVey(ian) Satanists follow those rules my friend, others tend to think for themselves.

=45=

#97620 - 03/16/15 06:34 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Persona non grata]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
That's not even my type, though.

I like mousey/petite/athletic builds... Asians basically... the only thing I find cool about this pic being a dude is that maybe he's doing it for himself. I got props for that sorta recklessness all day... hard-ons? errr... not so much. Even if that were a chick - it's sorta "meh, it's pretty, but not my thing"

A lack of vapidity and concenr goes a REAL long way... and that's hard to define - I just know it when I see it. The only way I can summarize it is when (eeesh this'll get some hate mail, but whatever - it's true)
you don't know you're beautiful

Try too hard and fail.

Edited by antikarmatomic (03/16/15 06:37 PM)
Edit Reason: 1597 Probable first performance of William Shakespeare's The Merry Wives of Windsor.

#97621 - 03/16/15 07:04 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: antikarmatomic]
mountaingoat Offline

You know, as much as I learned about myself from the initial pictures, that was all wiped away when Sin showed me the full body pictures. Neurobiology is a hell of a thing. I tried to imagine, "what if I still drank?" Nope. The cock is an involuntary deal-breaker.

-John Fowles

#97622 - 03/16/15 07:04 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: antikarmatomic]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
Are those pictures supposed to invoke a reaction of 'wow, I can't believe that's not a real woman?'

If so, utter fail here.

That is patently a mans face, and the fake tits aren't too convincing either. That one that used to hang out in SIN chat was more convincing, and that dude wasn't convincing.

Page 2 of 27 <12345>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.028 seconds of which 0.002 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.