Page 4 of 27 « First<23456>Last »
Topic Options
#97648 - 03/17/15 05:57 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: SIN3]
FemaleSatan Offline

Loc: The Dirty South
He knew, they came up to compliment his singing, he introduced me as his girlfriend and told them the cheesy ass story about how we (re)met.

Could he send off someone's gaydar, he certainly could. He is really clean cut looking, slightly muscular and fastidious about his appearance. So I can see it *shrug*

I do find my lack of a reaction telling, I have some major 'all gay guys are non-threatening and never interested in straight men' shit going on in my head mainly because I view myself as progressive with shit like this, while not really being as foward thinking as I want to be.

Edited by FemaleSatan (03/17/15 06:02 PM)
Edit Reason: Ladies, never tell your boyfriend you can see him as being mistaken for gay.

#97649 - 03/17/15 07:01 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: FemaleSatan]
Brother Nihil Offline

If your boyfriend was a real man, and not the sort of emasculated metrosexual that passes for men these days, he would've at least verbally threatened the faggot, if not come out and decked him.

Fags are the most aggressive, outrageous, demonic and perverse species of human on the planet; nothing is sacred to them, nothing is out of bounds, and nothing will stop them from trying to normalize their deviance and homosexualize humanity except the threat of punishment from Godly men.

Indeed, it is written that the normalization of homosexuality is one of the signs of the Last Age. The Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah Most High be upon him) prophesied that in the Last Age homosexuality would be commonplace, men would dress like women, and people would have sex on the side of the road like donkeys -- all of which has come to pass under the Dajjal regime of the modern West.

So don't think that your experience was just some meaningless event at a bar -- it has cosmic implications for the fate of the entire world.

#97652 - 03/17/15 07:22 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Persona non grata]
Dan_Dread Offline
stalker

Loc: Vancouver, Canada
What work is done? You posted a PIC of a dude you find convincing as a chick to show gender identities are dynamic, but even in so doing showed they are not.

That was my response. #pointingouttheobvious.

#97653 - 03/17/15 07:51 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: SIN3]
Persona non grata Offline

Originally Posted By: SIN3
The fetus can only be altered but so much, which is what a lot of these Trans people talk about. A baby is born with some abnormality and a 'sex' is arbitrarily chosen, then the internal impulses are wrestled with regardless of what sex they were raised as. In those cases, Nature typically prevails.

I'm not talking about mutant babies, I'm talking about the near future when parents can sellect the sex (and other traits) of their children. Lets say that the child was (naturally) going to be male, but the parents know early enough that they want a girl, so they have some procedure whereas the child actually develops and is born female, growing into a "normal" female. As we humans possess all the genes of a male and a female, it would still be the same person, simply having different genes expressed. The question is, if you knew, would you view the girl as being gay or trans, or a normal female. Something tells me that most people would just see a woman, but religious, political, and the overly "I'm so big and bad" types, if they knew, would see trans or gay male.

When it's purely a mental situation, it gets a bit more complex. Some people may get so tangled in their heads because they like certain activities that are catered to one gender, they start to really believe they have to play that gender to enjoy them.

Its a mental situation either way, even for the "normal" people. Its just an accepted mental situation. Its a nomos that even most Satanist accept. The whole "Ewww Yuck, Thats Not a Girl And I Knew It!!!" is a sign of being caught up in that nomos. People do not often think to challenge nomos that they agree with. The "normal" people have as much of a mindfuck as the trans and gays have, they defend their position with whatever justifications, which justifications you can take or leave, and fuck who you want, be attracted to what you want, and give no fucks as to the thoughts of others. Even the people who speak the most about breaking personal limitations and going beyond with exeatic experiences, freak out at the thought of Chicks with Dicks, lol. I mean, if you can look at the abused child until its not a big deal, why not look at Bailey until its no big deal either, and then take it a step further by considering if you let him/her suck your dick, lol. My point, of course, is that people set limitations on themselves. Its not always society doing it.

If, for all intents and purposes, a Trans woman 'passes' some men may be fine with it but some may not if they find out 'she' was actually a 'he' due to the deception. They can blame the deception but in truth, you know it's because they have to make peace with the idea that they just had sex with a 'used-to-be' dude.

I agree. If they believe in their minds that they just bedded a hot chick, it could be a hot chick, a hot dude-chick, or a hot chick robot. Its the ideas that they attach to the other person that makes it ok ir not ok. The same can be said for straight and gays. Its all in your head.

While Bailey Jay may be an exceptional example, there's still plenty of people out there that are less than aesthetically pleasing to others.

Indeed, 99% of those Chicks with Dicks look like men, lol. I may have seen like two or three that were actually hot. I'd think that the appeal for many is knowing that they are male, so them looking male is likely part of the attraction. As I am not attracted to the male form, thats a huge turn off for me personally, and that some of them are actually so hot that you cannot tell they are men is part of the wow factor. You have to ask yourself if you'd fool around with them, and explore what your attraction are based upon; social programing, biological programing, exploration and personal interest, and so on. In my personal experience, most all women are bisexual, and about 25% of men are bisexual.

Rather than trying to balance the scales, knock the fuckers over. There will be something else people can pick at to address their lack of self-actualizing.

Yeah.

Edited by N913 (03/17/15 08:23 PM)

#97654 - 03/17/15 07:58 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Brother Nihil]
CanisMachina42 Offline
veteran member

Loc: CA
 Quote:
Fags are the most aggressive, outrageous, demonic and perverse species of human on the planet; nothing is sacred to them, nothing is out of bounds, and nothing will stop them from trying to normalize their deviance and homosexualize humanity...

Fuck! I am going to have to forward this to the head office.

Well now that you've exposed it the plan is thus:

Take all our most beautiful and passable men and give them implants and hormones. Then send them into society in order to confuse and undermine "the breeder agenda". With enough men sufficiently conflicted, and after they're finished crying "No!" in the shower, we can 'convert' them to our values.

The goal is simple: to curb overpopulation while simultaneously being the primary method of reproduction, barring surrogates (but they must be raised with said values)

The 'metrosexual' craze was just the inception. Red, White, and Blue will henceforth be known as Cardinal, Navy, and Eggshell.

#97656 - 03/17/15 08:18 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Brother Nihil]
mountaingoat Offline

Loc: Colorado
Well, it looks like the highlight of my evening is going to be reading Luxfero's indignant response to this post. Way to draw me back into a thread in which I had lost interest.

-John Fowles

#97657 - 03/17/15 08:21 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: FemaleSatan]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
 Originally Posted By: FS
We leave and he tells me he was being hit on (because I am yelling at him about being homophobic and a bigot, etc). As soon as he said that I was like 'Oh it was just rude.' You don't hit on someone who is with someone regardless of their sexuality.

similarly

Indeed, you can't assume that another person subscribes to your Ethics.

It's dicey, to say the least.

Usually it's some silly faggot just trying to be funny, and get a chuckle. And for me – as long it's funny I'll play along – shit, I'll even wear my tee shirt that reads “Girl” on it with a knot in the front for teh lulz. Still, some people get really fucking uppity about that shit – it's always a must to know your audience.

Basically I'm pretty cool with the usual towel-slapping psuedo-homo prankery... jackassery, basically (it's a hobby) – but I totally recommend keeping in mind some people REALLY don't find that shit very funny at all.

'depends on how well-adjusted they are.

If some dude, clearly joking in the “normal world”, says “wanna cuddle? – want me to rub your ass?” - I'll smirk because it's fucking funny.

Say that to me in prison or to someone who just got out of prison err... those become fighting words right there – no questions asked.

Anyway – I totally dig a sense of humour... but the line between “funny” and “not fucking funny” is VERY blurry with some people. And yes, silly faggots have gotten their ass-whopped or worse over that shit.

Edited by antikarmatomic (03/17/15 08:23 PM)
Edit Reason: 1602 The United East India Company is established by the United Provinces States-General in Amsterdam, with the stated intention of capturing the spice trade from the Portuguese.

#97658 - 03/17/15 09:08 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: antikarmatomic]
FemaleSatan Offline

Loc: The Dirty South
Wait.. violence was the answer when d00d's boyfriend was there? He was with someone while hitting on other people, at best it was harmless flirting, rude and that is it. I fucked up, I should of said something.

Also, he is not metrosexual. He is a hunting, fishing, tattoed good ole boy who has money so he dresses nicely and I don't mean skinny jeans but suits, button down shirts, khakis, etc. I do have a type I go for, I have mentioned that type before.

I do not agree gays are the downfall of everything or other nonsense like that. I like that sexuality and sexual alternatives are being explored by people. I think it is a sign of progression.

I also think Trans is an orientation and love it when it's done well.

Edited by FemaleSatan (03/17/15 09:13 PM)

#97659 - 03/17/15 09:22 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Persona non grata]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
 Originally Posted By: N913
I'm not talking about mutant babies, I'm talking about the near future when parents can sellect the sex (and other traits) of their children. Lets say that the child was (naturally) going to be male, but the parents know early enough that they want a girl, so they have some procedure whereas the child actually develops and is born female, growing into a "normal" female. As we humans possess all the genes of a male and a female, it would still be the same person, simply having different genes expressed. The question is, if you knew, would you view the girl as being gay or trans, or a normal female. Something tells me that most people would just see a woman, but religious, political, and the overly "I'm so big and bad" types, if they knew, would see trans or gay male.

Given that scenario, I agree. I mean, it would just be a bit of taboo knowledge. Pretty much the reason that no such procedure exists yet, and cloning was struck down as unethical.

I think that the more society sees the perks of stem-cell research application and 3D printing of body parts it will become normalized. Thus Nomos, yes? Then you move on to the next thing, it's like perpetual motion machine.

You have to ask yourself if you'd fool around with them, and explore what your attraction are based upon; social programing, biological programing, exploration and personal interest, and so on.
I may be a bit more experimental than yourself but I admit, at the core it was just a man with accessories.

I'd think that the appeal for many is knowing that they are male, so them looking male is likely part of the attraction.

Something like that, yeah.

I've never had the desire to be with FTM, the thought of it just doesn't appeal to me. I guess I only semi-qualify as pansexual (whatever the fuck that means these days). Not to say that I wouldn't 'go there' in the future, it's just not something I would pursue now.

In my personal experience, most all women are bisexual, and about 25% of men are bisexual.

Pretty much, it's been my personal experience as well. That and the sort of man that enjoys being dominated by a woman with a strap-on; the gray area.

Originally Posted By: AK
Usually it's some silly faggot just trying to be funny, and get a chuckle. And for me – as long it's funny I'll play along – shit, I'll even wear my tee shirt that reads “Girl” on it with a knot in the front for teh lulz. Still, some people get really fucking uppity about that shit – it's always a must to know your audience.

The silly-faggot type are like caricatures of the Androphile. One the surface its for shits and giggles but there's something there under the surface.

Originally Posted By: FS
I also think Trans is an orientation and love it when it's done well.

Check out this video and tell me what you think as far as the concept of orientation goes. (As an aside, 'she' has also produced a few videos about alter-personalities and a myriad of 'mental-illnesses'.)

I chose this video as it pertains to the 'T' in LGBT.

#97664 - 03/17/15 10:45 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: SIN3]
antikarmatomic Offline
BANNED
stalker

Loc: El Mundo
I watched that video and it totally reminded me of something... ya' know what bothers me about fags and trans-genders? It's not what they actually are or do behind closed doors... it's when they're so seemingly self-absorbed. Let's talk about me <-great tune, though

Like, there are dudes who just flat-out fuck men from time to time... you totally couldn't tell unless they told you. And then there's the types who, like, make a big fucking deal about it... "this is who am 24-7" (heh, actually that rings true of of some "satanists")

"well I'm gay" "pfffft ok, but what else do you do with your time?" "I make it a point to spread awareness" "that's neat, but do you actually do anything else? cuz' I only have sex with stuff for a whooping 15 mins a day... if I'm lucky"

"no, this is basically my main talking point - aside from the surgery/buggery/advocacy-of-the-bizzar I have nothing to speak to"

And actually I can see a parallel here - the whole "identity badge"

It's the self-absorption that actually gets my goat - fact of the matter is, no reasonable person cares what you have sex with, what god you believe in, what skin colour you are... I literally don't care.

In my mind it's like this - stop talking about it (people become the source of their own problems - they perpetuate and talk in circles and I have no fucking idea why)

Edited by antikarmatomic (03/17/15 10:58 PM)
Edit Reason: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YuaFJ0Ckl0

#97665 - 03/17/15 11:09 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: antikarmatomic]
mountaingoat Offline

Anyone who feels a need to provide me with an identity to pin on them is useless to me. Whether it is gender, race, sexuality, whatever, I don't give a fuck. If you can't be interesting enough as an individual, then your projection isn't going to win me over. If any part of your identity is relevant to the conversation, that's great, but "I'm gay, nice weather we're having." isn't going to draw me in.

-John Fowles

#97666 - 03/17/15 11:48 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Dan_Dread]

Originally Posted By: Dan_Dread
Are those pictures supposed to invoke a reaction of 'wow, I can't believe that's not a real woman?'

If so, utter fail here.

That is patently a mans face, and the fake tits aren't too convincing either. That one that used to hang out in SIN chat was more convincing, and that dude wasn't convincing.

When Dan Dread has to respond to prove that he had no response, well... my work here is done. lolololololol

What work is done? You posted a PIC of a dude you find convincing as a chick to show gender identities are dynamic, but even in so doing showed they are not.

That was my response. #pointingouttheobvious.

Dan, listen to yourself. How many assumptions have you made here?

You assume that I posted the photos in order to "wow" you.
You assume that I failed to achieve the "wow" you suppose I sought.
You assume that I find Bailey convincing as a "chick".
You assume that I sought to demonstrate that gender identities are dynamic.

Best of all, you are wrong on every front. I posted the pics with no comments whatsoever (go have a second look), thus, everything listed above is your own personal projection of what you think I think, and you're just wrong. I posted the pics of Bailey because they always get the same reaction. Someone always jumps up to say that they were not fooled, and blah blah. If you were not effected, why would you post to say that you were not effected? You did exactly what I expected you to do, I just didn't expect it to be you.

#97667 - 03/17/15 11:56 PM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: mountaingoat]

Originally Posted By: mountaingoat
Anyone who feels a need to provide me with an identity to pin on them is useless to me. Whether it is gender, race, sexuality, whatever, I don't give a fuck. If you can't be interesting enough as an individual, then your projection isn't going to win me over. If any part of your identity is relevant to the conversation, that's great, but "I'm gay, nice weather we're having." isn't going to draw me in.

I completely agree, however, I often say the same about Satanism itself, at which time Satanist get all bitchy. If this line of thinking is correct, and I believe it is, it must be applied to any and all self-titled, quallifiers, and even more so those that are personally defined. Everyone enjoys pulling down the titles of others, but hate to have their own in anothers grasp.

Thoughts?

#97668 - 03/18/15 12:25 AM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: Persona non grata]
mountaingoat Offline

I agree. The fact that this is a Satanism & Occult forum necessarily assumes that people identify themselves as Satanist, Setian, Luciferian, or whatever. But in the offline world, I would include any of these descriptors with my list of unnecessary identity projections. If any sort of tag organically comes up in conversation, then hopefully it will serve as a qualifier for that person's contributions to the conversation. But I stop listening as soon as someone says something like "Let me preface this statement by saying that I'm an..." And I know that at some point in my life, I have been guilty of this, and I cringe at the thought of it. But I would like to think that it has been many years since I have committed such a heinous transgression.

-John Fowles

#97673 - 03/18/15 07:36 AM Re: Gender Equality? [Re: mountaingoat]
SIN3 Offline
stalker

Loc: Virginia
The same response is had with the question "What do you do?" People generally describe that as what they do for work. In the social circles I travel, it comes up a lot too. "What are you?" What these folks are looking for (in general) is the specific identity-pin one applies. If I respond with "Well, I do what I want and I'm a person but even that's not quite accurate." It tends to produce a befuddled look on their faces. People then move on to personality traits, sometimes even speaking for me "Well, she's pretty aggressive, loves to debate and Satan forbid if you come at her with some Dictionary Definition!!"

Satanism is something you do, among other doings, it's not something you are.

AK, I feel you. It is annoying. I don't get it either. I put this whole sexual identity and rape identity on the same playing field. These things are defining moments and that's all they talk about, they can't seem to move past it.

"But I worry about what people think of me!!!"

or

"But this thing happened to me and people need to know how much I suffer in my own head!!!"

How about ...Shit happens, Shit happened to me, I got the fuck over it?

Well then they'd have to come up with new and interesting ways to stand out and that takes work.

Page 4 of 27 « First<23456>Last »

Moderator:  Woland, TV is God, fakepropht, SkaffenAmtiskaw, Asmedious, Fist 
Hop to:

Generated in 0.026 seconds of which 0.003 seconds were spent on 28 queries. Zlib compression disabled.